3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 16, 2020
Happens when you don't pay yours taxes from the barn, once your build a barn of max level every 7 days (i think) you will generate automatically money and taxes
Other ways according to nymphokyun is doing lewd activities in public but i don't know if that is implemented yet
Do you know by any chance how to increase reputation? The requirements to give people milk that say "On access" or whatever and it makes no sense. Im trying to increase reputation to upgrade my bar

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Do you know by any chance how to increase reputation? The requirements to give people milk that say "On access" or whatever and it makes no sense. Im trying to increase reputation to upgrade my bar
Increase reputation-sell milk cups or give that for free

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok, it's simple
-First look what fapet's name is above the npc head (stallion by example)
That is the fetish of the NPC, you need to give him a coup of milk which has stallion milk, target him select the milk cup and press LMB
(if you are playing a non patreon version maybe it will not work)

That part "On access" is a reference of the kind of clothe you need to use to start a H act with that NPC (in this case accessory)

-To start a Hact with a NPC you will give him or her a cup of milk according to his/her fetish and seek were it says Hcount :X (where x is the number of time you need to have sex with that kind of fapet, press X and look in your profile)

-Second, look the kind of clothes you have to use (example: On Panties ,Off Panties or On Access,Off Shirt ) and press R to open the clothes menu
That are the first condition to start a Hact

The secondary conditions appear in middle of the Hact it will say something like Blowjob:x or Solo: x (where x is the number of times that you need to do that Hact press X to look in your profile)
That menu is kinda bug, so you may cannot see it
There are a bunch of stuff more but you can see the Book and the section of Help pressing Tab

Jan 16, 2020
"That part "On access" is a reference of the kind of clothe you need to use to start a H act with that NPC (in this case accessory)"
What kinda accessories are you talking about? Like the condoms?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The r
"That part "On access" is a reference of the kind of clothe you need to use to start a H act with that NPC (in this case accessory)"
What kinda accessories are you talking about? Like the condoms?
The red tie that nishy always use

Jan 16, 2020
Ok, it's simple
-First look what fapet's name is above the npc head (stallion by example)
That is the fetish of the NPC, you need to give him a coup of milk which has stallion milk, target him select the milk cup and press LMB
(if you are playing a non patreon version maybe it will not work)

That part "On access" is a reference of the kind of clothe you need to use to start a H act with that NPC (in this case accessory)

-To start a Hact with a NPC you will give him or her a cup of milk according to his/her fetish and seek were it says Hcount :X (where x is the number of time you need to have sex with that kind of fapet, press X and look in your profile)

-Second, look the kind of clothes you have to use (example: On Panties ,Off Panties or On Access,Off Shirt ) and press R to open the clothes menu
That are the first condition to start a Hact

The secondary conditions appear in middle of the Hact it will say something like Blowjob:x or Solo: x (where x is the number of times that you need to do that Hact press X to look in your profile)
That menu is kinda bug, so you may cannot see it
There are a bunch of stuff more but you can see the Book and the section of Help pressing Tab
Much appreciated. Do you know how to unlock new moves? Like skills, and hActs?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I
Much appreciated. Do you know how to unlock new moves? Like skills, and hActs?
In the posts above it explains how, but practically is rape and be rape like 100 times by every fapet (in futa, normal, attack, taming animations) there are new ways explained in the post of Powiratel

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Skills there are only 2 the first if Beg (press C and Block mayus) after you see a new icon press 1 and nishy will start begin for drink pee, do it in front of the guardians in the mofu kingdom when they are going to pee
The second is the the targeting skill which is activating look at something and pressing the middle bottom of the mouse

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Most of the things are inside the Book in the game, pressing TAB and the section of Help, but there are things than only are available in the Nymohokyun's patreon and those are the most importantly

Jan 16, 2020
I

In the posts above it explains how, but practically is rape and be rape like 100 times by every fapet (in futa, normal, attack, taming animations) there are new ways explained in the post of Powiratel
So I need to do that 100 times over and over with every fapet? Isn't that a lot? Is there a faster way to do so?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
We
So I need to do that 100 times over and over with every fapet? Isn't that a lot? Is there a faster way to do so?
Well, animations change and are unlocked after certain times of do an Hact, after 10 times doing certain pose you will notice an change, after 60 another one, that is why I recommend you to do 100 times every pose in every mode (taming, rape, futa, etc) that way everything will be unlocked, and yes it's hard but it will be easy with 2 things called F2 (your keyboard key) and Cheat Engine

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I will make it simple.
-Make a backup of your save or start a new one, after start with the female fapets and the last the males
-Press F2 to accelerate an hact (it will end sooner)
-Use cheat Engine to have:
Infinite stamina (nishy and fapets)
Infinite essence of your fapet
Keep the Break bar to 0
Max level of affection (500) but the new fapets raise that bar idle

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
NymphoKyun

JUL 27, 2019 AT 5:32 AM

Unlocked
[SB] Animations List [210427]
~ SlaveBar Animations List ~

April [210427] : FemaleFuta (Nishy) x Slime

/ Main Anims (T - taming, D - default anim, A - attack anim)

- Nishy x: Bunny [T,D], Sheep [T,D], Cow [T,D], Neko [T,D] , Harpy [T,D] , Slime [T,D]

- FutaNishy x: Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Kelpie x: Nishy, Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Stallion x: Nishy [D], Nishy + Cow [T] , Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Harpy

- Hound x: Nishy + Sheep [T] , Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy

- Warg x: Nishy [T], Bunny, Cow, Sheep, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Ork x: females (random poses) [3 poses]

- Goblin x: Nishy , Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko, Harpy, Slime

- Kobold x: Nishy [T], (fem atk) , Bunny, Cow, Sheep, Neko, Harpy, Slme

- Spider x: Fairy

/ Milking anims (a-b same anim reused)

- Kelpie x: Bunny, Sheep-Cow

- Stallion x: Bunny, Sheep-Cow

- Hound x: Bunny, Sheep-Cow

- Ork x: female [1 pose]

- Warg x: female

/ Gang anims ( [number of max gang partners] )

- Nishy (any female of her size) x: [4] Goblins (story only), [2] Kobolds

- Kelpie x: [4] bunnies, bunny + kelpie, bunny + Stallion

/ [poses] hCount (Male to have x?? with that female)

- x10

Kelpie x Bunny, Kelpie x Sheep, Stallion x Bunny, FutaNishy x Sheep, Hound x Cow, Neko x Nishy, Stallion x Cow x Nishy [T], Warg x Nishy [T], gang (2) kobolds, Spider x Fairy, Hound x Harpy, Stallion x Harpy, Slime x Nishy [A]

- x30

Kelpie x Neko, Hound x Neko, Spider x Fairy , Slime x Nishy [A]

Milking

- x30

Kelpie x Bunny, Stallion x Bunny

/ Crowd (via molesting + conforming to conditions)

- Male: molest (3), fail (rape), TitJob

- Female: molest (3)

/ Extra Anims (L - Lvl based)

- BadEnds (Nishy x): Kelpie, Stallion

- Gangs: Kelpie x 5 females, Kelpie x female x Stallion, kelpie x female x Kelpie, 5 Goblins x female

- Secondary anim (Shift + interact): Stallion x Nishy

- BreakMode: female x Kelpie, female x female

- Feeded: Bunny

- hActions (Nishy x): Kelpie, Stallion

- NPC: Builder x Cow

- Toilet: Nishy x female (+ male), FutaNishy x fem (+ male), fem x x fem (+ male)

- Masturbate: Bunny (2 L), Sheep, Cow, Neko, Goblin

- BondageMachine: MachineA (2L) x female , MachineB (2L) x female ,

- CleaningSpot (female): 2 poses

- Cage (female)

- TableMount (big males x females)

- Other: Nishy x ParasiteEgg (2 poses)

- Monsters: Ork x KnightFemale

- Story Anims (...)

/ Special events (+ months when active in builds)

- [halloween] Zombie x: female

October-November
- [winter] Snowman x: bunny, sheep, cow

December-February
- [summer] Beach NPC x: bunny

June-August

// Extra Info

- Masturbating near a tamed male (or auto-masturbating while watching an hAct) will cause males to attack Nishy. The pose is based off other females (bunny,sheep,cow), and it's selected randomly. If she's crouched she will get poseA, if not she'll get poseB. If male's level is 10 or above, some poses might change.

Here are all pose start variations:

- Interact (LMB)

- Shift hold + LMB [secondary anim]

- Masturbate (on feet)

- Masturbate (crouched)

- Interact (LMB) + high hCount (multiple times xHuman (Nishy))

- BadEnd: taming males with less then needed stamina or outside of taming spot (check the Recipes for more details)

- Feeded more + taming procedure (bunny)

- [FutaMode] interact (only x females)

- [BreakMode - female] Attack command x Kelpie (HorseGuy)

- [BreakMode - female] Attack command x female

- [Equiped to MilkingParlor]

- [Equiped to Toilet]

// Fapets Notes

/ Harpy

- Harpies are only interested in chars with face (or head) covered in cum. The best way to get that would be thru a blowjob with a male (ex.: Stallion's second anim [crouch + shift + interact])

- Crouch to evade a Harpy's attack

// note

- this post will be updated upon adding new anims

- story anims aren't included in the list

- feel free to notify me if i missed any (PM or comment)

I hope this post will prove useful to a certain extent for everyone,

Cheers,

~NK
Here are a complete list of animations and how to unlock them

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, one question:
When will the feature avaible, where we can send some fappets to rape some townpeople? :unsure:
Tried it sometimes in previous builds and it always said, It's not actually supported now. :(

Sorry for my bad english.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, one question:
When will the feature avaible, where we can send some fappets to rape some townpeople? :unsure:
Tried it sometimes in previous builds and it always said, It's not actually supported now. :(

Sorry for my bad english.
mmm, i don't know, try asking to nymphokyun in his page nymphokyun.net

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations)
(type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations

do you guys know how to active those codes? i cannot

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations)
(type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations

do you guys know how to active those codes? i cannot
I tried enter this codes, but they don't show anything. Try first look to B or T and enter codes. About claus: i first entered unlock all and after claus-still nothing, even dress all parts and enter in cabin- show only something clothes like bras and panties.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes