3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
th
Question, where can I find the winter and summer specials? There should be some tp thingy, but I can't find it
they are special versions of the game than only are released during certain moments of the year, like the Xmas version is released in December.
you can search in this thread for those version versions, but are olds

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I tried enter this codes, but they don't show anything. Try first look to B or T and enter codes. About claus: i first entered unlock all and after claus-still nothing, even dress all parts and enter in cabin- show only something clothes like bras and panties.
yeah, also there are a bug with the animation "crouch+2bday code"
after a while nishy will do the T pose.
Also I've discovered than if you hit a slime with the whip she will attack the nearest fapet

UnkownBaT

Apr 8, 2021
Hello there, i've tried to aquire the Hammer Piece from the Goblin, i whipped the bunny and she ran torwards the Goblin but i can't grab the piece for the hammer it only keeps saying that i have to look for "help under hAct and gang" during the goblin X bunny scene but there stands nothing of use. Knows anyone there a solution to get the piece ?

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Hello there, i've tried to aquire the Hammer Piece from the Goblin, i whipped the bunny and she ran torwards the Goblin but i can't grab the piece for the hammer it only keeps saying that i have to look for "help under hAct and gang" during the goblin X bunny scene but there stands nothing of use. Knows anyone there a solution to get the piece ?
just take bunny,go to CORRECT goblin and make your bunny run to him,and while he sex with her-go to him and run!

UnkownBaT

Apr 8, 2021
just take bunny,go to CORRECT goblin and make your bunny run to him,and while he sex with her-go to him and run!
i've done it thrice and nothing happend he still has the piece on his belt
i just reloaded my savegame twice and it worked at the second attempt, thx ;)

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
in my case i just run towards the globin spaming clicks and it just works

koko00

May 6, 2017
hi. i'm have questions 1:how do the: Bar's Firsd impression? and to whom to give the milk cup?
and you can do it the: Abillity targeting: I'm can not speak the hero knight,can accept the quest pls hel me.
sorry for the bad english :(

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
sorry for the late answer.
Bar's first impression is a story mode mission i suppose, you can do it like this:
-Go to your nest
-build a milking parlor (upgrade it if you can)
-build a milk container (is next to the milking parlor)
-buy a bucket (you can buy it in the black barn girl, that with black clothes near your house)
-carry the bucket and put it in the milking parlor
-call a female and male fapet ( bunny and stallion for example)
-interact with the milking parlor while they are following you
-wait until the bucket if filled with milk
-press c and a click near to the bucket to carry it
-go to the milik container and interact with it and select fill

This is the first part,Now:
-go to the mofu kingdom where your bar is
-interact with it and select milk cup, select the milk cup avaible
-search for a NPC with has a text inside his head (bunny,stallion,horse,neko)
-if you has a milk cup wich was made using the fapet's name above his head press the midle mouse button (the camera will focus the NPC)
-press 1 or 2 to select the milk cup and press left click
You did it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 22, 2017
Can someone help me please? My game is unplayable because of slideshow fps and i dont know how to change graphics settings.Is it just for me or there is some way i can fix this.Thanks in advance.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Tags: [...], pregnancy, [...]
looks around, does not find tag for vaginal sex
nani?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Can someone help me please? My game is unplayable because of slideshow fps and i dont know how to change graphics settings.Is it just for me or there is some way i can fix this.Thanks in advance.
ok, it's simple.
-Look for the .exe of the game
-click it once, anfert while the exe is selected press CTRL+ENTER that would open a panel of graphics configuration.
it may take several attempts

• Red Heart
Reactions: chesterfieldred

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
any changelog for v210427 ?

Hello everyone, he-eere comes Johnny..the trunk-head >.<

/ New Stuff
- New male fapet: Dryad
  • only basic anims + Kelpie's cross-compatible (as place-holders)
- UI polishes:
  • FreeCam corner animated icon
  • Milking Parlor's ui: + each cha's Milk being shown
- Overhead ui (fapets) polished
  • (arr gauge and fill) fade in gauge if value/scale is higher then 0, else fade out (invisible)
- Milking system (drain and replenish)
  • added instructions to Help section in Fapestiary Book
  • Drain: on vaginal finish (if no condom) or "Milking" hExp
  • Replenish: (low) daypass, (mid) on hActs, (high) on masturbate
- Lovers System
  • added instructions to Help section in Fapestiary Book (Tiers above 25 yet implemented)
  • Love add amount is based of partner's Dirty stat (high Dirty = Low Love)
- Stats polishes (added more stats)
  • Pregnancy (including countdown when pregnant), Lover, Milk
  • Can now see Pregnant tamed female's stats
- [Poll] Futa x Slime

/ Additional
- Flush Collector command (outside of having a filled bucket) + confirmation chk
- Collector flush polished
- Dirty calculation polished for hActs: Replenish (Vag), Drain (any other), Drain boosted (bJob,PuLick)
- Help Dirty stat (drain and replenish)
- Essence refill via food boosted (8 per food item, 20 per favorite food)
- Hallowing menu changed to "WalkMode button" (Ctrl), instead of Up (W)

/ Bug Fixes
  • staying hallowed/transparent while carrying Slime (taming)
  • slime: more female fapets are attack-able (the ones without panties)
  • lower slime's taming difficulty
  • twisted slime leg (while taming)
  • slime's ground liquid bloat adapt for crossCompatible anims (hide if it tries to turn sideways)
  • save-loading slime's hair and morphs
  • FreeCamera switching and controls overlaying with normal controls (can't move in freecam if facing another char -- will untarget them)
  • Harpy's hair glitch
  • Female tamed fapets not showing Overhead ui on load
  • High level Tamed males requiring no 'Dirty' for the tamer (can't have h act if dirty is too high)
  • Clothes doesn't stop fapets attacks (forced rapes)
  • Egg hatching bug: Controls lock (noticeable if you're away while this is happening)
  • Egg glitch time bomb: if in a hAct unhatched eggs could glitch out the animation (considering current anim as parasite-tentacles one)
  • Low Jump after slime taming
  • Slime taming: not checking correctly condom content owner (always was giving true)
  • Slime taming: targeting something/someone keeps the camera locked on that one until taming is finished (can't untarget it).
  • (Slime after h) no sleep anim
  • Slime Milking missing anims (x Stallion, x Hound)

/ Screens

/ Upcoming Poll
- Dryad x Bunny

Cheers ^.-
~NK

/ Notes

- Dryad can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house)

- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3

- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Stay tuned ^.-

~NK

download:
Google Drive

Size (unrar): 2210 Mb

Size (rar): 858 Mb

Pass: "nymphokyun"

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes