3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone got a save past the Goblin jail part? I cannot figure out how to get past these fuckers and it's stressing me out.
Unless is there a way to escape the grabs? Because I'm pressing every key on my keyboard and it's not working.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Has anyone got a save past the Goblin jail part? I cannot figure out how to get past these fuckers and it's stressing me out.
Unless is there a way to escape the grabs? Because I'm pressing every key on my keyboard and it's not working.
ok, every time you got caught is a unstoppable rape, so i will make a save for you but it will take a day.

Apr 28, 2018
ok, every time you got caught is a unstoppable rape, so i will make a save for you but it will take a day.
...That is so stupid not having the ability to get out of it like most games. Hell I can't even speed up the process with Cheat Engine as it still goes the same fucking speed... No wonder this game is rated 2 out of 5 stars the game is shit.

I also notice ALT + TAB to a process on your desktop then back to the game seems to break the camera to the point you can't change the angle anymore unless you go back to the main menu then go back in... Wow this game.

Jan 24, 2018
so it keeps on kicking me out of the game every like 5 mins or less... any reason as to why this is?
I'm glad I am not the only person who has issues. I can't barely play the game on "Average" without the game just chugging along so badly or down right crashing. But just to make sure I wasn't crazy I gave it another chance. This time though I went and tried all my VR titles, made sure I could play other GPU and CPU intensive games to make sure nothing on my rig is failing. and even checked all my drivers. It's a mess and playing this game on the lowest settings didn't make it better. Made it so its not chugging at almost single digit fps. But now it just looks awful...and still crashes.

Just for those wondering here were my specs.
RTX 2060 Super
Intel i5 9600k
32GB's of Ram
2 2TB HDD's
1TB SSD

Not the best rig but I never struggled so much with a game in all my life.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
...That is so stupid not having the ability to get out of it like most games. Hell I can't even speed up the process with Cheat Engine as it still goes the same fucking speed... No wonder this game is rated 2 out of 5 stars the game is shit.

I also notice ALT + TAB to a process on your desktop then back to the game seems to break the camera to the point you can't change the angle anymore unless you go back to the main menu then go back in... Wow this game.
you can speed it up pressing F2, you can cancel a sex scene only if its from a tamed fapet (to avoid being raped you need to use clothes, but after you scape from the goblins cave, after that you can press F5) , and yes ALT +TAB can bug the camera but it can be solved. Pressing ALT to make appear the mouse, doing a click in the scree and pressing E twice or
CRL+ENTER, ALT to summon the mouse, click the screen and CRL+ENTER again.
Usually camera bugs are solving pressing E or F5 (if you are playing in laptop you might press Left Fin+F2-F5 keys)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
also every time the game crash it will generate a folder named with numbers in the Game Folder, it will be helpful if you could share it here to send them to the dev.
Maybe the game got inestable in this version due to the changes in various systems and mechanics

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
i just sent the Dev my error logs and everything hopefully that will help him figure out what is wrong. it could not be on our end. -shrugs- lets wait and see

also here are my error logs if someone else wants to take a look at it

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
where is the farming spot
what kind of farming spot?
If you are talking about Taming Spots there are a Stick with a Lantern in the top, that glows green when you approach.
seems like this

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
here you go.
just be raped by the lamia and continue. It contains 2 saves, the number 2 is the one you need, the first one has a old bug save in story mode during orch cave.
both saves has a advanced game in free mode with almos every fapet captured
Edit: in free mode press Tab to open a book , it has almost everything explained also press Esc to open the options and look for help with the controls

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
[

Hello again, this spring's last build is ready and served >.<

// Download
DL:
210529 ::
Size (unrar): 2230 Mb
Size (rar): 863 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

QualitySettings:
1a. (while launcher is not selected) [hold] Ctrl + DoubleClick the game launcher
1b. (while launcher is selected) [hoild] Ctrl + Enter
2. Select the quality desired setting (it is autosaved, no need to repeat everytime)

/ Notes
- Dryad can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house)
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Have an enjoyable time ^.-
~NK

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

Hello everyone, here comes the new thrilling updates ^-^

// New Stuff
- [story] New char: WartHog (basic anims + some emotes)
- Story extended (+ h anim)
- Added restock date date under the shop's purchase popup
- Bucket pickable to slot (only if empty) via quick slot button
  • to get it out just throw the item
- Nun char polish (+ added wbag bracelet)

/ Additional
- pissing polished (crowd males in toilet, Nishy in public)
*attracts surrounding people's attention

/ Bug Fixes
  • Slime's second anim making slime itself pregnant
  • Male follow after attacked (call male > atk that male with a female > go out of nest)
  • Wild Fapets could sometimes attack if they have no stamina (ex.: Slime)
  • Harpies flying away if approach near their tree
  • Bucket hard to pick after milking parlor unequiped/finished (it's getting unequiped from the parlor)
  • Camera on start sometimes staying frozen, unfocused on the player (can be unfrozen only via undressing any clothing)
  • [on load] if bucket is overlaping a milking parlor (as if equiped) but not functioning as equiped
  • on hAct with same male sometimes female not animated
  • on Male Attack command could attack non humanoid males (Stallion, hound)
  • some debug codes fixes
  • face cams (f while in hact) polish
  • fixed Harpy hooded hair
  • Harpy's Arr bar not displaying if wild (non-tamed)
  • cls cabin: getting controls on (after hair change)
  • cls cabin: tie bug after changing hairStyle
  • spawning muliple town guards and female knights
  • on hAct starts: camera sometimes focusing on a previous interacted char
  • fixed '2-d-y' code

// Screenshots

// Upcoming Poll
Dryad x Cow

// Notes
- Dryad will be changed to Ent (if the poll will keep that way) in the next build ;)

Stay Tuned,
~NK

Stay Tuned,

~NK

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
:: SlaveBar build 210427 ::
// Codes (just type in the game) :
[Map-Level] (type without '>' sign or '-' or spaces)
(backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims
*Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant)
(backspace)2bday - masturbates + extra anims [ fixed in 210529 ]
*Req: Futa mode, crouched, Normal (not pregnant)
(backspace)claus - winter cloths
=(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces)
=(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces)
(Backspace)>N>M>1/2/3/4/5/6 - Necromancer cloths switch
(Backspace)>ZOZO - Toggle ZombieMode (Nishy)
(Backspace)>XMAS - (in winter zone) instant night
(Backspace)>SPAWN B/S/K/C/T/O/W/H/NN - spawn a captured fapet near your (b-bunny,s-sheep,k-kelpie,c-cow,t-stallion,o-kobold,w-warg,h-harpy,nn-neko,LL - slime)
(Backspace)>CLS - Unlock add cloths for purchase (dress cabin)
(Backspace)>BOOBS - instant full body level
(Backspace)>BRK - (while targeting a tamed female) instant break-unbreak (if done on a broken female)
(Backspace)>LVL - (while targeting a tamed fapet) Level up (might not update the overhead ui)
(Backspace)>CO - +500 coins
(Backspace)>STAM - infinite energy (for running)

// ExtraAnims:
- Sheep Mastb B
*as Nishy turn futa > go near the tamed sheep > start masturbating
- Feeding bunny (5 carrots, then thses anims will change): xNishy, xNishy Taming, xFtaNishy
- Nishy Beg
* Beg skill (crouch>shift to sit, then hold RMB) near a pissing Guard
`while in this state press at any time Q for Nishy to take a sip
`after he finished - release LMB for an ending
* same as above only Nishy should be arroused (more then 70%)
- Bunny Beg
* Like Nishy's beg, she takes sips on random. If you time it right your ending (LMB realease after guard finish) she will do a finish aswell
* If her arrousement is higher then 50%
- [Nishy] Lvl2: Mastb Feet (loop2), Lvl3: fta Mast Feet (loop2), Lvl4: fta MastGround (loop2), Lvl6: fta MastGround (loop3)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
[SB] May Build
Hello again, this spring's last build is ready and served >.<

// Download

DL: 210529 GDrive :: pCloud

Size (unrar): 2230 Mb

Size (rar): 863 Mb

Pass: "nymphokyun"

AnimsList [updated 29/05/21]

QualitySettings:

1a. (while launcher is not selected) [hold] Ctrl + DoubleClick the game launcher

1b. (while launcher is selected) [hoild] Ctrl + Enter

2. Select the quality desired setting (it is autosaved, no need to repeat everytime)

/ Notes

- Dryad can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house)

- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3

- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Have an enjoyable time ^.-

~NK
my apologies but i think you forgot the link

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes