3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry,but I communicate with him in Patreon. If need something, I can send to him.
np, i talk with him sometimes in his page . actually it will be quite good if you can send me his email, so i can send my own bug reps witout molest you every time :)

Discordiandee

Feb 15, 2018
so when going into free mode, it says there’s a white box near the builder for extra scenes and etc. I can’t find it, can someone help me out?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so when going into free mode, it says there’s a white box near the builder for extra scenes and etc. I can’t find it, can someone help me out?
that white box only appears during Holiday builds (Xmas, birthday, summer, etc). actualy you can download a previous build in this thread which has that content. If you search in previous pages you may find a list with codes, those codes you can use them to active a few thigns related to the holiday builds ,
like "2bday" or "zozo"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone got a guide for the puzzle in the choose dick room?
a few post above i've share a save just in the part of choose dick if you don't wanna do it but.
If you wanna is quite easy.
-You have to move the arrows in the pillars to conduct the energy toward the big door.
in the floor you might find clues about it.
-in the floor there are lines indicating the path of the energy flow so you can guide.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
if you are talking about the moment after the lamia bites you and everything turns pink, you have to go inside the room and go to the left or right and click in the body/totem in the bottom of the corner, a felatio anim will appear and done

Apr 28, 2018
Ok that's done thanks.
Now I have another issue. I need to masturbate to use the Dildo but I'm pressing TAB and it's not doing anything. I checked the controls and TAB is to masturbate... What am I missing here?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok that's done thanks.
Now I have another issue. I need to masturbate to use the Dildo but I'm pressing TAB and it's not doing anything. I checked the controls and TAB is to masturbate... What am I missing here?
weird, it should say Press Q, since Tab is for open the Book.
Press Q and hold it

Apr 28, 2018
weird, it should say Press Q, since Tab is for open the Book.
Press Q and hold it
I did that... She's only pissing from it. I have done it around 4-5 times now and I still can't use the Dildo... How many times do I have to do this?

I have tried 2 builds SB_210427 and SB_210529 and I cannot use the Dildo on both. If there is an older build this shit actually works on please let me know.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I did that... She's only pissing from it. I have done it around 4-5 times now and I still can't use the Dildo... How many times do I have to do this?
pissing? that's even more weird or you are confusing the squirt (climax) animation
if you are in the ranch once you are in front of the dildo you have to:
press Q and masturbate a few seconds to get wet without climax
Interact (click) with the dildo so nishy will start using it

Principally i recommend you to play first in the free mode , so you can get accustomed to the controls and mechanics. Press Tab to open the book and read the section help , after that keep playing the story mode

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have tried 2 builds SB_210427 and SB_210529 and I cannot use the Dildo on both. If there is an older build this shit actually works on please let me know.
i've checked and i can use the dildo normally.
practically you have to masturbate a few seconds and interact with the dildo, and the animation will start

Apr 28, 2018
pissing? that's even more weird or you are confusing the squirt (climax) animation
if you are in the ranch once you are in front of the dildo you have to:
press Q and masturbate a few seconds to get wet without climax
Interact (click) with the dildo so nishy will start using it

Principally i recommend you to play first in the free mode , so you can get accustomed to the controls and mechanics. Press Tab to open the book and read the section help , after that keep playing the story mode
Ok that's done now I have to make the 5 tail men? happy. So I go near them > masturbate > they get happy and attack the bunny girls... issue is 1 of them comes after me. I get grabbed and it seems to be in a fucking loop that never ends and since the game has NO FUCKING WAY to get out of the damn grabs I'm forced to close the game and reopen the game every fucking time and it's driving me insane. How buggy is this game? It's making me go insane on how many times I have to keep closing it and reopen the fucking game.

In just 30 minutes I've closed the game more than 20 times...

Great animations tho... If only I could fucking enjoy the game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok that's done now I have to make the 5 tail men? happy. So I go near them > masturbate > they get happy and attack the bunny girls... issue is 1 of them comes after me. I get grabbed and it seems to be in a fucking loop that never ends and since the game has NO FUCKING WAY to get out of the damn grabs I'm forced to close the game and reopen the game every fucking time and it's driving me insane. How buggy is this game? It's making me go insane on how many times I have to keep closing it and reopen the fucking game.

In just 30 minutes I've closed the game more than 20 times...

Great animations tho... If only I could fucking enjoy the game.
mmmmm. you have to press click in front of them , once the loop starts you have to await , if you don't wanna to, just press F2 )if you are in laptop press left Fin key + F2 and it will end sooner
aslo you don't need to close the game, just press Esc and select return to menu

Apr 28, 2018
mmmmm. you have to press click in front of them , once the loop starts you have to await , if you don't wanna to, just press F2 )if you are in laptop press left Fin key + F2 and it will end sooner
... Why did it have to be FN + F2... My Audio key on my laptop is connected to FN + F2 :(... Also now I see why it wasn't working when I was spamming the shit out of F2 didn't know I had to use FN too...

Tho I don't think it's gonna work. I see them toss away the bunny girls after around 1-2 minutes while they never toss me aside...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
... Why did it have to be FN + F2... My Audio key on my laptop is connected to FN + F2 :(... Also now I see why it wasn't working when I was spamming the shit out of F2 didn't know I had to use FN too...

Tho I don't think it's gonna work. I see them toss away the bunny girls after around 1-2 minutes while they never toss me aside...
i gonna replay it to see

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
question:why with new update I also send some notes about cheats,guids and basic config if someone don't want read that,huh?:mad:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

but if you just press F2? FN+F# = function,just F# worked...like F-key)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes