3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
i don't know what are you playing now xd
Free mode is practically "do what ever you want" so you don't need to do mission (only the mission of the tutorial and those given by the NPC in the kingdom.
Maybe you are talking about the tutorial or a mission of "increase H-experience"
if you are having problems with the tutorial, start a new game and select Skip Tutorial.
If it's a "Do anything you want" experience I think spawning in certain monsters or a gallery mode would of been a better choice...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If it's a "Do anything you want" experience I think spawning in certain monsters or a gallery mode would of been a better choice...
you can spawn fapets with the code ( SPAWN B,H,S,N,A,K) and the essence of free mode is practically a gotta catch them all farming/grinding experience, but yes i also want a gallery mode and can be tiring to farm every animation

Apr 28, 2018
you can spawn fapets with the code ( SPAWN B,H,S,N,A,K) and the essence of free mode is practically a gotta catch them all farming/grinding experience, but yes i also want a gallery mode and can be tiring to farm every animation
How do you spawn? Just type "SPAWN H" fast on the keyboard?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
"N" and "A" don't seem to work but everything else does.
Man... I wish he would just make a Gallery. I wanna enjoy the Story animations with the free mode animations in 1 place like most games.
same, there are a bunch of animations exclusives from the story mode and a ton of (phase) animations in free mode and is a pain when you can't see them once you got a high H experience

Apr 28, 2018
same, there are a bunch of animations exclusives from the story mode and a ton of (phase) animations in free mode and is a pain when you can't see them once you got a high H experience
This game's rating will jump to around 3-4 stars if he adds a gallery.
...What even gave him the thought of using Spawn commands for a few enemies instead of an entire Gallery system? I really don't understand.
Like someone said (Or was it you?) Story mode has too many bugs so you can't even complete it and his focus is on Free mode and not the story mode so he should at least include story animations into free mode at least.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
This game's rating will jump to around 3-4 stars if he adds a gallery.
...What even gave him the thought of using Spawn commands for a few enemies instead of an entire Gallery system? I really don't understand.
Like someone said (Or was it you?) Story mode has too many bugs so you can't even complete it and his focus is on Free mode and not the story mode so he should at least include story animations into free mode at least.
well those codes are to spawn fapets if you don't wanna capture or buy them. (is quite useful if you wanna capture a horse or hound since you need to sacrifice a fapet).

Story mode every month gets updated and uses to be stable and playable BUT, whenever the dev changes something (principally a system or mechanic in game) it focused for the free mode and usually generates a bunch of bugs in the game principally the story mode.
If you see the change logs you'll see a bunch of "Bug fixing" every month and for every bug fixed another one appears and if he adds something it will be even worse sometimes (practically cuz the dev is more artist than programmer)

Apr 28, 2018
well those codes are to spawn fapets if you don't wanna capture or buy them. (is quite useful if you wanna capture a horse or hound since you need to sacrifice a fapet).

Story mode every month gets updated and uses to be stable and playable BUT, whenever the dev changes something (principally a system or mechanic in game) it focused for the free mode and usually generates a bunch of bugs in the game principally the story mode.
If you see the change logs you'll see a bunch of "Bug fixing" every month and for every bug fixed another one appears and if he adds something it will be even worse sometimes (practically cuz the dev is more artist than programmer)
Why doesn't he hire someone to work on the game then so he can focus on Art? I bet he makes quite the amount of money from his Patreon since this game has been in development for over 2 years...

He should focus on making a Gallery instead of features like new enemies and such. That would be the best feature for the game. Am I the only person who wants a Gallery mode? Because if this was a most requested feature by now he would of added a gallery mode right? Or do people really just prefer the spawn code system? I really hate this spawn system and think it's a terrible feature.

Games with a gallery system tend to be better games some people prefer hence why so many games these days (including old games) have such a system in place so people can just you know... Lay in bed and enjoy (wink) lol.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Why doesn't he hire someone to work on the game then so he can focus on Art? I bet he makes quite the amount of money from his Patreon since this game has been in development for over 2 years...

He should focus on making a Gallery instead of features like new enemies and such. That would be the best feature for the game. Am I the only person who wants a Gallery mode? Because if this was a most requested feature by now he would of added a gallery mode right? Or do people really just prefer the spawn code system? I really hate this spawn system and think it's a terrible feature.

Games with a gallery system tend to be better games some people prefer hence why so many games these days (including old games) have such a system in place so people can just you know... Lay in bed and enjoy (wink) lol.
i agree, i gonna ask to the dev. also you can suggest things in his page nymphokyun.net

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
finally get answer:
"

Hello,

- Thnx for the bugs report

- " and one more question: in next month you promised public version. Does it happened or not? thank you" : i'll do my best to get it done by the end of the month (hopefully sooner then later).

If you bump into any other bugs feel free to notify me,

Cheers ;)
~NK

"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
finally get answer:
"

Hello,

- Thnx for the bugs report

- " and one more question: in next month you promised public version. Does it happened or not? thank you" : i'll do my best to get it done by the end of the month (hopefully sooner then later).

If you bump into any other bugs feel free to notify me,

Cheers ;)
~NK

"
good, but the question is if he will do a quick fix version for the bug? or we have to await until the next month?

pleasenologin

Feb 27, 2019
Game does not even start for me, after clicking the .exe, a tab props open but the game does not start although it keeps consuming memory. Did anyone else encountered this error?

EDIT: it does not even create a crash report, it just does not start.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Game does not even start for me, after clicking the .exe, a tab props open but the game does not start although it keeps consuming memory. Did anyone else encountered this error?

EDIT: it does not even create a crash report, it just does not start.
that it's weird, what is the problem exactly ?
-another thing is if you have the mouse pointer out of the game screen the game will not load, so try spamming clicks inside it
-check your visual studio drivers and .NET drivers too
-yes, another one has posted the same problem as you
-try communicating this to the developer's mail nymphokyun@gmail.com

Last edited:
Reactions: pleasenologin

Kiliu

Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone have a savgame with skipped tutorial part?
- All my savegames are bugged with - 'Don't have the ability to dress' -> Newest version and the Radial R menu is not opening.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes