3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So wait, HOW do you cylce sex anims then? Can it even be done?
How am I supposed to finish the "train fappete in X skill" when all I can do is the default action that might not be what is requested?

OH, another bug - no buckets spawn for the milkers. Wonderful.

Can the MC even breed a fappete? The ONLY one I was able to have vagianal sex is is the sheep, because that's the default position, but so far, nothing.

Honestly, this is just bad design. Only 2 item slots, no stacking, no home stash, downright retarded capturing mechanic (2 carrots to capture the rabbit, stuck in slow mode if you fail, no way to get the carrot out, you loose a carrot an the rabbit dissapears. Also you can only throw the carrot 1 feet away, rabbit insta-zooms to carrot and imediately poofs. Bushes do not conceal you either), enemies teleport to you to trap you into an endless sex loop (the second one ends, they insta-capture you again).

So much potential, it's painful that it's so badly ruined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about the recipes to capture fapets you can buy most of them or summon them with codes to avoid the weird mechanic to capture a fapet (most of them are pretty easy to follow in my opinion) You have to climax to take out the carrot (crouch and press Q until climax)

This game needs you to experiment with the mechanics (they are practically bad desingned but is mostly intuitive) it might not be easy at first but is easy once you get used to it and the book explains most of the mechanics (i the text is too long you might press R or F to change the page)

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Animation System - utter garbage. No good H game forces player to watch animation/fetishes tehy don't want. For example, I absolutely DESPISE anal. Yet rabbit and cat are all anal.

Milking - there's no where to buy the bucket from. I checked every trader in the town.

Training - invlove things I don't want (male fappetes). I consider that trash mechanics.

Last edited:

pleasenologin

Feb 27, 2019
that it's weird, what is the problem exactly ?
-another thing is if you have the mouse pointer out of the game screen the game will not load, so try spamming clicks inside it
-check your visual studio drivers and .NET drivers too
-yes, another one has posted the same problem as you
-try communicating this to the developer's mail nymphokyun@gmail.com
I know, it is quite weird.
Basically what happens is that: I press the .exe, a tab opens with the thumbnail of the game and everything, it loads for like 5 seconds then my mouse blinks to the bottom right corner of the screen and the tab is just blank/white depending whether it is in Fullscreen/Window mode. I tried pretty much everything but it just does not work :WaitWhat:
If I click inside the tab nothing happens. idk dude, this is just straight up demonic.
All drivers are up to date.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Animation System - utter garbage. No good H game forces player to watch animation/fetishes tehy don't want. For example, I absolutely DESPISE anal. Yet rabbit and cat are all anal.

Milking - there's no where to buy the bucket from. I checked every trader in the town.

Training - invlove things I don't want (male fappetes). I consider that trash mechanics.
1) yes, i agree with that
2) have you tried with the black clothed girl near you hose? you can buy it there, you have to press Q-E to navigate between pages in a store

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I know, it is quite weird.
Basically what happens is that: I press the .exe, a tab opens with the thumbnail of the game and everything, it loads for like 5 seconds then my mouse blinks to the bottom right corner of the screen and the tab is just blank/white depending whether it is in Fullscreen/Window mode. I tried pretty much everything but it just does not work :WaitWhat:
If I click inside the tab nothing happens. idk dude, this is just straight up demonic.
All drivers are up to date.
guess you are cursed lol
serious answer: "my mouse blinks to the bottom right corner of the screen"
the mouse blinks to the middle of the corner because is trying to reach the middle of the game tab so, maybe the tab is off of the screen maybe like this
imagen_2021-06-11_134819.png
try to move the tab into a different position
another solution might be pressing Alt+Enter(sometimes called Intro)
by pressing this command the screen should change between windows and full screen and you will be able to do something
In case that was not the solution try this:
Go to the .exe file and press Ctrl+ 2 clicks in the .exe, it may summon a screen like this (may need several attempts)
imagen_2021-06-11_135543.png (you can customize the controls too)
try something with the configuration and try again. If nothing of this fix your problem delete the game and their folder in C: and re install it again or send me a Screen Shot of the screen if there is no change after open the game

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
2) have you tried with the black clothed girl near you hose? you can buy it there, you have to press Q-E to navigate between pages in a store
Well blimey, I missed that.

And now new frustrations to discover.
- SLOWLY carrying bucket back
- discovering that the MC cannot milk or be milked

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well blimey, I missed that.

And now new frustrations to discover.
- SLOWLY carrying bucket back
- discovering that the MC cannot milk or be milked
i feel you pain but the bucket carrying was fixed in this version you don't need to carry it anymore
follow these steps:
1) pick the bucket
2) press 2+LMB to equip the bucket
3) go to the place you want to left the bucket and press 1 or 2 according the sloth the bucket is in
4) while the bucket is selected press LMB to drop it

"discovering that the MC cannot milk or be milked" (you can be used in a milker in the story mode)
once again i feel you pain but there are good news about it
The dev told me that he has ended the milking animation of the MC in the milking parlor (just as futaxfemale) so, that feature maybe will appear in the nex build or later

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Powiratel may you pass the new post about the resolution launcher?
NymphoKyun
JUN 11, 2021 AT 10:00 PM

Unlocked
[SB Interface] Resolution Dialogue Launcher
Hello, i would want to know which option everyone would prefer as default :

Should the game start with "Resolution Dialogue" or "Start Game" , and keep that dialogue hidden (accessible via holding down Ctrl + launching the game) ?

* currently (sb_210529) it's "Start Game (hidden res dialogue)"

For understanding: in next update window for settings will appear, but not while press ctrl

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
NymphoKyun
JUN 11, 2021 AT 10:00 PM

Unlocked
[SB Interface] Resolution Dialogue Launcher
Hello, i would want to know which option everyone would prefer as default :

Should the game start with "Resolution Dialogue" or "Start Game" , and keep that dialogue hidden (accessible via holding down Ctrl + launching the game) ?

* currently (sb_210529) it's "Start Game (hidden res dialogue)"

For understanding: in next update window for settings will appear, but not while press ctrl
thanks, i was curious about it. It would be better if the resolution dialogue appears every time the game opens

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Could do with a how you clean mc from dirty to clean didnt explain that
in the book there is a explanation about that (Press Tab) in the section Help.
Go to the Mofu kingdom, in the entrance turn to the right and you will find the Restrooms, enter in the door of the left and interact with the females in the wall to clean yourself, also inside of the cabins there are toilets
Edit: also by having sex without vaginal ending cleans you

Last edited:

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
in the book there is a explanation about that (Press Tab) in the section Help.
Go to the Mofu kingdom, in the entrance turn to the right and you will find the Restrooms, enter in the door of the left and interact with the females in the wall to clean yourself, also inside of the cabins there are toilets
Edit: also by having sex without vaginal ending cleans you
oh and thank you sorry i didnt say that in my first post

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like there is a lot of people who is having troubles with the game controls so i do this, hope this cam be attached to the OP

Reactions: ggango

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
[SB] June Update
Hello everyone, and greetings to this summer's first 'Hot' update >.<
This month got quite the list for the updates (was mostly working on gameplay and stuff)

// New Stuff
- Fta Ni x Female [Milking parlor]
  • required: Player Level 10 , Total tames count 20
- Fapets can attack Crowd chars (non quest)
  • required: fapet level to be 15 or higher and crowd char to be served a drink before the attack
- Help Visual Instructions
  • random on Loading screen
  • can be accessed via Esc>Options>Help
- Video Recipes (Fapestiary)
  • appear in book on the learned recipe
- Tamings polished
  • hound now reacts to wet panties while running
  • scared females (dissapeared) will reappear after player get's further away (ex.: Bunny, Neko)
  • follow speeds polished (kobold, hound, neko, warg)
- Tamings Tab in Player's Stats : counting total number of succesfull tamings per fapet type
  • only tamed chars count (no: purchased, code generated)
- Stats Player added 'Inserted' info : shows currently inserted item and extra info (condom's fill type)
  • info will show only when something's inserted
- Expulse Self-Command : to quickly get out the inserted item
  • appears only if something's currently inserted
  • [shift]+[RMB] > Expulse (if something's currently inserted)
- Cattle Bookmark in Book (only in FreeMode)
  • basic info on tamed fapets + (on LMB/Enter) show their current location
- Energy Orbs (throught the maps) : replenish energy (for running) on the go
  • if collected while running with more then 45% of energy bar Character will dash forward
  • added to book's help section
  • added several random anims for dash sequence
- Males Attack command : can now attack Player aswell
- Affection extra effect on essence consumption:
  • (per day pass) -0 if affect >24 , +2 if >90
- Affection rise passive : +1 per minute (will add to the fapet) while the fapet is following player
- Help section (Book) increased with info on new features
- Controls Options: CrouchLock
  • On (classic style crouching) : tap to crouch-sit, staying crouched until tapping crouch button again
- Backup Load : load a previous save (sleep/checkpoint) on the same slot for current mode only
  • PauseMenu (Esc) > Backup Load
  • doesn't overwrite current save unless you save over it (sleep..)
- All fapets added to shop (can now appear for sale)
- Contact Dev option on Title Screen
- Futa h sight: females will start mastb if a futa char nearby is also mastb
  • required: futa char to be lvl 10 or higher, arrousment to be higher then 10%
- Summer special + polished
  • now can be completed with just 2 carrots (bunny's carrot detection range extended, character detection range lowered, won't detect carrot if player is near carrot)
- Portals Temple
  • unlocks on 7'th day (free mode) > (on interact) summons the portals
- [Poll] Ent x Cow

/ Additional
- Special big Thnx to "WebLoop" for constructively documented game suggestions
- Interacting with empty Milking Parlor > Multi Call command
- Piss in toilet doesn't increase dirty stat anymore
- Lowered energy drain from running
- [free mode] Increased chances of wild Cow and Stallion to appear
- Mouse pointer on (Alt,F3) tip
- Essence Polish: if Affection > 24 (Essence won't deplete per day), Affection > 90 (Essence +2 essence each day)
- Throw forward distance increased
- Quality Settings turned on
- Dryad renamed to Ent
- Shop slaves polish

/ Bug Fixes

• infinite anims fix
  • player can get repelled thru objects (ex.: Ork punch player into a locked a locked cage)
  • sheep taming map sequence bug (lag-hang error based)
  • glasses transparency (was off -- shader bug)
  • polished dialogues popups
  • fixed freeMode's tutorial
  • harpy's and slime's taming (not increasing arrousment on q action)
  • sheep's taming
  • Kelpie's bad end
  • teleported back near a dissapeared male (with 0 stamina) upon going to another area
  • [freemode] tutorial: controls where on at start (after screen faded in)
  • [freemode] recipe spawn gear + not pickable until tut is over
  • [freemode] house/haybed to be on if tutorial not skipped
  • fix emote bubbles
  • h sight sometimes not working (chars not reacting to ni mastb)
  • crowd quests involving their pets (extra spawn, not reloading corectly...)
  • codes bugs
  • "Press Enter to Proceed" text not dissapearing - fixed
  • barmen quest fixed
  • Nishy x TC facial anims
  • Head look-ats (Horny, Blondie ..)
  • buckets overspawning
  • (potentialy) fixed chars overlap bug (usually happened on Ork's Dungeon, and on failed sent out attacks)

// Screens

// Upcoming Poll
Ent x Sheep

Stay cool ^.-
~NK

// Download

DL:
210629 ::

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
:: SlaveBar build 210529 :
: // Codes (just type in the game) : [Map-Level] (type without '&gt;' sign or '-' or spaces)
(backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims
*Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)2bday - masturbates + extra anims
*Req: Futa mode, crouched, Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) &gt; B &gt; 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '&gt;' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) &gt; T &gt; 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '&gt;' sign or spaces) (Backspace)&gt;N&gt;M&gt;1/2/3/4/5/6 - Necromancer cloths switch (Backspace)&gt;ZOZO - Toggle ZombieMode (Nishy) (Backspace)&gt;XMAS - (in winter zone) instant night (Backspace)&gt;SPAWN B/S/K/C/T/O/W/H/NN/LL - spawn a captured fapet near your (b-bunny,s-sheep,k-kelpie,c-cow,t-stallion,o-kobold,w-warg,h-harpy,nn-neko,LL - slime) (Backspace)&gt;CLS - Unlock add cloths for purchase (dress cabin) (Backspace)&gt;BOOBS - instant full body level (Backspace)&gt;BRK - (while targeting a tamed female) instant break-unbreak (if done on a broken female) (Backspace)&gt;LVL - (while targeting a tamed fapet) Level up (might not update the overhead ui) (Backspace)&gt;CO - +500 coins (Backspace)&gt;STAM - infinite energy (for running) // ExtraAnims: - Sheep Mastb B
*as Nishy turn futa &gt; go near the tamed sheep &gt; start masturbating (must be Level 10 or higher, arrousment must be 10% or higher) - Feeding bunny (5 carrots, then thses anims will change): xNishy, xNishy Taming, xFtaNishy - Nishy Beg
* Beg skill (crouch&gt;shift to sit, then hold RMB) near a pissing Guard `while in this state press at any time Q for Nishy to take a sip `after he finished - release LMB for an ending
* same as above only Nishy should be arroused (more then 70%) - Bunny Beg
* Like Nishy's beg, she takes sips on random. If you time it right your ending (LMB realease after guard finish) she will do a finish aswell * If her arrousement is higher then 50%

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
/ Known Bugs

- Crowd chars stop walking after interacting/chat once

- Sometimes in mofu town player starts moving as if shy with cloths still intact

*requires to figure a method of reproducing this bug

/ Notes

- Dryad can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house)

- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3

- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Have a nice time ^.-

~NK

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes