3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
I have a bug. Just after the scene with the Stallion; nothing happens, no animations play, no text. Am I doing something wrong?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How does npc interaction work? like they dont talk to me cause im low warg? how would i level that up?
NPC interaction is based in if they are Shopkeepers or not, those who aren't shopkeepers will no give you attention unless you offer them a cup of milk based in their fetish.
In this case you found a Npc who has a Warg fetish so you must give him a Warg&X milk cup before be able to do something with him/her.
More info Esc>help and Tab>help

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
No, the issue was he wrong password. :p
When I asked for PW, someone replied wiht maybe. That wasn't the password...

anyone, is story mode still broken? I get to the black barn, the stallion+trainer animation finishes normally, but there's nothing to do after that. I can't sleep, I can only interact with the trainer and the dido

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have a bug. Just after the scene with the Stallion; nothing happens, no animations play, no text. Am I doing something wrong?
No, the issue was he wrong password. :p
When I asked for PW, someone replied wiht maybe. That wasn't the password...

anyone, is story mode still broken? I get to the black barn, the stallion+trainer animation finishes normally, but there's nothing to do after that. I can't sleep, I can only interact with the trainer and the dido
OK the problem is that the MC is no able to start a sex escene with the stallion during that part, but is easy to solve.
1) use a code to change the state of the Mc
(backspace) BOOBS / (backspace) ZOZO
2) click/interact with the stallion
3)after the story continue in case you had used the code ZOZO activate it again to disable the transformation

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captain Rex

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Never have i seen such a broken game in all the time i have been following this game. Gave the story mode a try and it lasted for three scenes and the character gets stuck in infinite space.. But seriously the file code is soo messed up.

Just open the files up in unity studio and there is soo much un needed files there.
I remember when story mode was a good thing now its utter trash.

I am thinking this game is going down the wrong path to ruin.

Reactions: dailybite

Captain Rex

F95th Legion (CT-7567)
Donor
Oct 18, 2018
OK the problem is that the MC is no able to start a sex escene with the stallion during that part, but is easy to solve.
1) use a code to change the state of the Mc
(backspace) BOOBS / (backspace) ZOZO
2) click/interact with the stallion
3)after the story continue in case you had used the code ZOZO activate it again to disable the transformation
Thank you!

You're an absolute legend :)

dailybite

Jun 18, 2019
Never have i seen such a broken game in all the time i have been following this game. Gave the story mode a try and it lasted for three scenes and the character gets stuck in infinite space.. But seriously the file code is soo messed up.

Just open the files up in unity studio and there is soo much un needed files there.
I remember when story mode was a good thing now its utter trash.

I am thinking this game is going down the wrong path to ruin.
Do you think its a yandere sim effect?

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Do you think its a yandere sim effect?
I think its worse than yandere sim..

What is probably happening is when a creator loads all modules into their project
and then over time updates it to a newer unity they forget to remove old code..
But like in this case there is more useless files and its unorganized..

In my opinion the creator needs to stop creating this and move on to a better game engine..
Or like some Indie developers create their own.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think its worse than yandere sim..

What is probably happening is when a creator loads all modules into their project
and then over time updates it to a newer unity they forget to remove old code..
But like in this case there is more useless files and its unorganized..

In my opinion the creator needs to stop creating this and move on to a better game engine..
Or like some Indie developers create their own.
that's right, i am used to the bugs in this game and is problematic that every time the dev adds or changes something everything else brokes.
After taking about this with the dev seems like he's going to do something but, it would be more effective if you describe that to his email nymphokyun@gmail.com

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
As I told - HE MADE PUBLIC VERSION!!!

later send full fixed and e.t.c.

Reactions: WeebLoop

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

Hello everyone, the new public build is finally here
// Download
DL:
210703p
Size(unrar): 2030 MB
Size(rar): 786 MB
// New Stuff
- Help Visual Instructions
  • random on Loading screen
  • can be accessed via Esc>Options>Help
- Video Recipes (Fapestiary)
  • appear in book on the learned recipe
- Tamings polished
  • scared females (dissapeared) will reappear after player get's further away (ex.: Bunny, Neko)
- Tamings Tab in Player's Stats : counting total number of succesfull tamings per fapet type
  • only tamed chars count (no: purchased, code generated)
- Stats Player added 'Inserted' info : shows currently inserted item and extra info (condom's fill type)
  • info will show only when something's inserted
- Expulse Self-Command : to quickly get out the inserted item
  • appears only if something's currently inserted
  • [shift]+[RMB] > Expulse (if something's currently inserted)
- Cattle Bookmark in Book (only in FreeMode)
  • basic info on tamed fapets + (on LMB/Enter) show their current location
- Energy Orbs (throught the maps) : replenish energy (for running) on the go
  • if collected while running with more then 45% of energy bar Character will dash forward
  • added to book's help section
  • added several random anims for dash sequence
- Males Attack command : can now attack Player aswell
- Affection extra effect on essence consumption:
  • (per day pass) -0 if affect >24 , +2 if >90
- Affection rise passive : +1 per minute (will add to the fapet) while the fapet is following player
- Controls Options: CrouchLock , Inverted Up Axis
  • On (classic style crouching) : tap to crouch-sit, staying crouched until tapping crouch button again
- Backup Load : load a previous save (sleep/checkpoint) on the same slot for current mode only
  • PauseMenu (Esc) > Backup Load
  • doesn't overwrite current save unless you save over it (sleep..)
- UI polishes:
  • FreeCam corner animated icon
  • Milking Parlor's ui: + each cha's Milk being shown
- Overhead ui (fapets) polished
  • (arr gauge and fill) fade in gauge if value/scale is higher then 0, else fade out (invisible)
- Milking system (drain and replenish)
  • added instructions to Help section in Fapestiary Book
  • Drain: on vaginal finish (if no condom) or "Milking" hExp
  • Replenish: (low) daypass, (mid) on hActs, (high) on masturbate
- Stats polishes (added more stats)
  • Pregnancy (including countdown when pregnant), Lover, Milk
  • Can now see Pregnant tamed female's stats
- Crowds Females reworked (polished models + more variation models + more modular system for higher variation)
- Crowds Males reworked (polished models + more variation models + more modular system for higher variation)
- Crowds generation system save-load-infusedLoad compatibility
- Polished 'Dirty System'
  • added effects on full meter
  • detection range is now affected by dirty meter (default detect range + (dirty/100 * default detect range/2) )
  • if full dirty -- a hostile creature will be spawned nearby (smelling the player)
  • if full dirty and arroused (higher then 80%) -- spawned creature will chase to attack the player
  • filling while 'piss' is now based on seconds she's doing it (not necessarily will result in full 100% fill)
  • filling after vag/an h acts is now lower
- BugReport Collector key [F11]
  • take a screenshot of the game, auto collect debug data, copy all save slots + specify which one is currently in use
  • SaveLocation = Game's folder in "/.._Data/SB_BugReport"
  • For bug submission it is still required to : archive that folder(s) > upload to a file-sharing service (GoogleDrive, Mega..) > send the link of the archive to me (Patreon PM, email) + describe the bug and the steps to reproduce it

/ Additional
- Bucket pickable to slot (only if empty) via quick slot button
  • to get it out just throw the item
- Flush Collector command (outside of having a filled bucket) + confirmation chk
- Collector flush polished
- Dirty calculation polished for hActs: Replenish (Vag), Drain (any other), Drain boosted (bJob,PuLick)
- Help Dirty stat (drain and replenish)
- Essence refill via food boosted (8 per food item, 20 per favorite food)

/ Screens

// Differences to Patreon Build
- Extended Story
- New Areas
- Fapets: Warg, Cow, Stallion, Hound, Harpy, Slime, Ent
- Tamings: Hound, Neko, Warg, Cow, Stallion, Harpy, Slime
- SideChars: Fairy, Spider, Town chars (Blondie, Mayor), Village chars (Fatso, Church Sister, Bullies)
- Extra: Gang h-Anims , Breeding + parasite breeding (tentacle egg) , Lovers System , Crowds molest and attack (with fapets)
- In-Toilet access (wall-mounts cleaning)
- Bondage Machines (available to be built in nest)
- Season Special: Summer (current), Halloween, Xmas
- Extra: FutaMode (with different h anims), Hallowing, faceCam
- More h anims and poses
- Patreon H-Poses Polls

Cheers ^.-
~NK

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Hello everyone, the new public build is finally here
// Download
DL:
210703p GDrive
Size(unrar): 2030 MB
Size(rar): 786 MB
// New Stuff
- Help Visual Instructions
  • random on Loading screen
  • can be accessed via Esc>Options>Help
- Video Recipes (Fapestiary)
  • appear in book on the learned recipe
- Tamings polished
  • scared females (dissapeared) will reappear after player get's further away (ex.: Bunny, Neko)
- Tamings Tab in Player's Stats : counting total number of succesfull tamings per fapet type
  • only tamed chars count (no: purchased, code generated)
- Stats Player added 'Inserted' info : shows currently inserted item and extra info (condom's fill type)
  • info will show only when something's inserted
- Expulse Self-Command : to quickly get out the inserted item
  • appears only if something's currently inserted
  • [shift]+[RMB] > Expulse (if something's currently inserted)
- Cattle Bookmark in Book (only in FreeMode)
  • basic info on tamed fapets + (on LMB/Enter) show their current location
- Energy Orbs (throught the maps) : replenish energy (for running) on the go
  • if collected while running with more then 45% of energy bar Character will dash forward
  • added to book's help section
  • added several random anims for dash sequence
- Males Attack command : can now attack Player aswell
- Affection extra effect on essence consumption:
  • (per day pass) -0 if affect >24 , +2 if >90
- Affection rise passive : +1 per minute (will add to the fapet) while the fapet is following player
- Controls Options: CrouchLock , Inverted Up Axis
  • On (classic style crouching) : tap to crouch-sit, staying crouched until tapping crouch button again
- Backup Load : load a previous save (sleep/checkpoint) on the same slot for current mode only
  • PauseMenu (Esc) > Backup Load
  • doesn't overwrite current save unless you save over it (sleep..)
- UI polishes:
  • FreeCam corner animated icon
  • Milking Parlor's ui: + each cha's Milk being shown
- Overhead ui (fapets) polished
  • (arr gauge and fill) fade in gauge if value/scale is higher then 0, else fade out (invisible)
- Milking system (drain and replenish)
  • added instructions to Help section in Fapestiary Book
  • Drain: on vaginal finish (if no condom) or "Milking" hExp
  • Replenish: (low) daypass, (mid) on hActs, (high) on masturbate
- Stats polishes (added more stats)
  • Pregnancy (including countdown when pregnant), Lover, Milk
  • Can now see Pregnant tamed female's stats
- Crowds Females reworked (polished models + more variation models + more modular system for higher variation)
- Crowds Males reworked (polished models + more variation models + more modular system for higher variation)
- Crowds generation system save-load-infusedLoad compatibility
- Polished 'Dirty System'
  • added effects on full meter
  • detection range is now affected by dirty meter (default detect range + (dirty/100 * default detect range/2) )
  • if full dirty -- a hostile creature will be spawned nearby (smelling the player)
  • if full dirty and arroused (higher then 80%) -- spawned creature will chase to attack the player
  • filling while 'piss' is now based on seconds she's doing it (not necessarily will result in full 100% fill)
  • filling after vag/an h acts is now lower
- BugReport Collector key [F11]
  • take a screenshot of the game, auto collect debug data, copy all save slots + specify which one is currently in use
  • SaveLocation = Game's folder in "/.._Data/SB_BugReport"
  • For bug submission it is still required to : archive that folder(s) > upload to a file-sharing service (GoogleDrive, Mega..) > send the link of the archive to me (Patreon PM, email) + describe the bug and the steps to reproduce it

/ Additional
- Bucket pickable to slot (only if empty) via quick slot button
  • to get it out just throw the item
- Flush Collector command (outside of having a filled bucket) + confirmation chk
- Collector flush polished
- Dirty calculation polished for hActs: Replenish (Vag), Drain (any other), Drain boosted (bJob,PuLick)
- Help Dirty stat (drain and replenish)
- Essence refill via food boosted (8 per food item, 20 per favorite food)

/ Screens

// Differences to Patreon Build
- Extended Story
- New Areas
- Fapets: Warg, Cow, Stallion, Hound, Harpy, Slime, Ent
- Tamings: Hound, Neko, Warg, Cow, Stallion, Harpy, Slime
- SideChars: Fairy, Spider, Town chars (Blondie, Mayor), Village chars (Fatso, Church Sister, Bullies)
- Extra: Gang h-Anims , Breeding + parasite breeding (tentacle egg) , Lovers System , Crowds molest and attack (with fapets)
- In-Toilet access (wall-mounts cleaning)
- Bondage Machines (available to be built in nest)
- Season Special: Summer (current), Halloween, Xmas
- Extra: FutaMode (with different h anims), Hallowing, faceCam
- More h anims and poses
- Patreon H-Poses Polls

Cheers ^.-
~NK
thanks for share it, would you mind to share the new version the the patreon build? the 210628 V2 it has a bunch of bug fixing for this version

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I used to support this game because I thought it had promise, but I had to stop years ago. Is it at a playable state yet, or is it still a buggy and confusing mess?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I used to support this game because I thought it had promise, but I had to stop years ago. Is it at a playable state yet, or is it still a buggy and confusing mess?
now it is mostly playable, has several improvements and good things, but everything breaks after something new is added and fixed the next month. now this version is quite stable but it has a few flaws, give it a try

Reactions: Pusspuss
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes