3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I used to support this game because I thought it had promise, but I had to stop years ago. Is it at a playable state yet, or is it still a buggy and confusing mess?
hard to say...I just checked free mode - about 1 hour still stable, don't aborting. Seems all right. mb someone checks story mode:last patreon vers was really buggy and unstable

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hard to say...I just checked free mode - about 1 hour still stable, don't aborting. Seems all right. mb someone checks story mode:last patreon vers was really buggy and unstable
story mode is playable now, with only bugs than are resolved by pressing Esc>Return tittle and load again.
Now i am in the stage about start building the bar

Last edited:

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so im curious what all this speak of spawning stuff and other things is because the version of the game i downloaded a few hours ago has most of the things talked about here locked behind the fact that its a 'demo mode'. ive only tried free play for the moment though so that might be my issue for all i know but i thought id ask

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so im curious what all this speak of spawning stuff and other things is because the version of the game i downloaded a few hours ago has most of the things talked about here locked behind the fact that its a 'demo mode'. ive only tried free play for the moment though so that might be my issue for all i know but i thought id ask
do you mean the spawning commands? also download the patreon build not the public build

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
ok i have the one that im assuming is the patreon one, itrs from the drive link on the previous page of comments, and backspace still does nothing. what am i missing here?

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
Is this story mode so special? Or do NPCs fly like bullets in Free mode too? I haven't played Free Mode, but Story Mode is pretty much unplayable at this time. Due to the fact that rabbits move almost by teleportation, I simply do not have time to do anything. Other NPCs move in the same way, sometimes getting stuck in a fence, or just hanging in the air, which is a little creepy.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
ok i have the one that im assuming is the patreon one, itrs from the drive link on the previous page of comments, and backspace still does nothing. what am i missing here?
maybe you are missing a key or not are pressing the keys fast enough
It should be like
press backspace and fast SPAWN B/C/S/etc to spawn a fapet

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is this story mode so special? Or do NPCs fly like bullets in Free mode too? I haven't played Free Mode, but Story Mode is pretty much unplayable at this time. Due to the fact that rabbits move almost by teleportation, I simply do not have time to do anything. Other NPCs move in the same way, sometimes getting stuck in a fence, or just hanging in the air, which is a little creepy.
free mode has not those bugs fortunately.
in story mode the characters floating may be a little troublesome but it's mostly fixed by saving Esc>Return menu>enter again,
even i am able to play the story mode without problems, only a few bugs solved by exit and load again.
be sure to download the 210629 V2 maybe that can fix your problem

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
maybe you are missing a key or not are pressing the keys fast enough
It should be like
press backspace and fast SPAWN B/C/S/etc to spawn a fapet
ok so i shouldnt wait for like a dialogue box to pop up? it just goes by the keystrokes? thats jank but servicable i suppose

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Wait, which buuld is "newer/better" - the last patron build posted, or the last public one?
It's simple.
Public built is a free trial of the game but with limitations like no futanari mode, no bondage machine, no restrooms, no beast and newest fapets, etc.
Patreon build has everything.
The best build by the way is 210628 V2 it is a patched version with less bugs
but unfortunately the mod posted the public build in the OP

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm dissapointed there's no sex scens wth TC or Lily.
Also, does futa mode unlock in story mode?

And some fast travel method is REALLY needed.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm dissapointed there's no sex scens wth TC or Lily.
Also, does futa mode unlock in story mode?

And some fast travel method is REALLY needed.
the only sexual act with TC btw is during the story mode, and i if remember most of the NPC that appear during the story mode has their own sex scene (or at least the principal ones).
Yes futa mode is (or will be) inside of the story mode if i recall correctly.
I use the cheat engine speed hack, is pretty convenient

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I talked to the dev and he is a pretty nice guy that has already addressed or is adressing most of my pet peeves.

He told me futa fappetes are planned, more Hanims and animation selection, invenory/storage and a lot more.

Reactions: WeebLoop

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
FYI - if during story mode you end up in stuck during the Mofu Village Penalty (serving in the toilets), just re-load the game, hold 0, then when the next day comes, repeat the process 2-3 times.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Making tests i discovered this, seems like there are new animations about futaxmale

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes