3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how?
I made my pets zombies but it wont work
1)Get 2 female of the same specie (2 bunny for example)
2)As zombie nishy attack one of them
3)After reaching climax the female fapet will attack the nearest one (the second bunny)
4)If worked the first female will use the nishy animation against the other female
5)Interact with the first female as a futa

only works with Bunny, Sheep, Cow, Neko(i haven't test this)

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Save files from build V2210703
Savefile1: Free mode with most of the tamable fapets and a high tier animation unlocked as Tier3 FutaxBunny among others of Tier2
Savefile2: Story mode with the actual end of the build (After the bunny lair part)
Path file
C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like something happened in Patreon, now the dev just created a account

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
as I understand he take pause to October,and now work on 2 platforms: Patreon and SuscribleStar.Reasone: Latest build will not be accessible for several months due to infringement of Patreon's Community Guidelines.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
as I understand he take pause to October,and now work on 2 platforms: Patreon and SuscribleStar.Reasone: Latest build will not be accessible for several months due to infringement of Patreon's Community Guidelines.
Last thing he said to me was that he was working in optimizations and some kind of system, it would be great if he takes this as opportunity to Clean/Recode the game so the new builds will be less buggy

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

Hello everyone, with the end of the summer comes a new exciting update (like literally, last day T^T).
Finally managed to finish the Breeding Traits feature, took me more time then i anticipated -.-

IMPORTANT: I was informed by Patreon's Staff that this project doesn't conform to Patreon's Community Terms, thus until it's fixed no builds links will be posted. If you currently are pledging for the 10$ tier then please unpledge since i won't be able to grant the pledge's perks.
As a side-solution, until this matter would be resolved, the builds will be posted on my
(same crowdfunding thing as Patreon), altough it only allows 1 tier (or at least i haven't found a way to add more).

// New Stuff:

- Performance Optimization (recommend to use Normal Quality now)
- Custom chars for Last story segment
- Randomized village bunnies (cloths and accessories)
- Breeding Traits : upon breeding the offspring will have some cloth/accessories of the other parent's type (ex.: Cow with Kelpie's cls/accessories). Traits unlock and stack (for more times having a parent of the same type) as presented:
  • 1 (first time breeded by this chars combo) : up to 2 accesories
  • 2 : 2 access + 1 low dress (pants,robe..)
  • 3 : 2 access + 1 low dress + 1 access + panties (if availbale)
  • 4 : (the above) + Top dress (shirt, bra ..)
  • 5 : (the above) + 3 acess
  • Dynasty compatible : can stack types and counters across multiple generations
- Incest:
  • Icon show (on attack target selection)
  • force always parent gender offspring (if getting pregnant)
  • auto love boost on h acts
  • (on attack) if attacker is high arroused (above 60 %) - will do a different h pose (only once per day)
- Added Abandon Quest via Book (press 1 for confirmation popup)
  • note: quests can also be abandoned via commands with NPC (target the NPC + RMB-Command)
- DirtyIcon over Fapet's heart icon (if dirty stat is higher then 90%)
- Lovers Icons polish + showing current Love stat (on attack target selection)
- New BuildSpot construction: WashSpot
  • can be leveled to 2 : unlocking 'Onahole Cushion' for males cleaning
  • on interact (player) on feet : equip followers ; if crouched - hAct (self equip)
- WashSpot Behaviour: fapets will go to nearest one to clean themselfs if their level is high enough
  • Above level 5 and Dirty above 90 : search for a nearby wash spot
  • Above level 10 and Dirty above 50
  • Above level 15 and Dirty above 24
- [Poll] Ent x Neko

/ Additional
- polished 'Boring Quest' quest
- Polished on-feet bunnies anims
- Pregnancy increase (on finisher) from non-lovers changed to half amount (0.5x) of lovers value (1x) + added some extra boost to it faster
- based on player's level upon sleeping outside can keep more then 1 un stored fapets
- Book's Help section updated (with the above modifications)

/ Bug fixes
  • crowds walk speeds
  • energy orbs dash speed + checking for obstacles
  • passing thru the bunny lair's tunnel (sometimes not working)
  • most of the crashes (based on performance oversaturation)

// Screens

// Next Poll
Ent x Slime

Cheers,
~NK

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
  1. [Please view this message on a desktop environment, mobiles might not place new lines and spaces correctly] Hello again, The latest August build is delivered via PMs as an exception for this month. In upcoming months there won't be any builds posts/links/PMs, so please unpledge from this tier. Patreon's staff informed me to remove all 'forcefull adult content" which seems to include most of the rapes, milking, Ork's Dungeon and probably a few more scenes. I don't think removing most of the game's content is an option. Thus for now i'll switch to SubscribeStar, we'll see how that works out. As for Patreon, it'll stay on hold, in case we can get to a compromise as of sort (without affecting the game's content). // Download DL: 210831 GDrive: pCloud: Size (unrar): 2090 Mb Size (rar): 816 Mb Pass: "nymphokyun" / Notes - Ent can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable. - Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3 - If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen . - Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process Thank you all for the awesome support ^.^ Cheers, ~NK

2. [This Month's build should be found in previous PM sent by me] :: SlaveBar build 210831:: // Codes (just type in the game) : [Map-Level] (type without '>' sign or '-' or spaces) (backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)2bday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, crouched, Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) (Backspace)>N>M>1/2/3/4/5/6 - Necromancer cloths switch (Backspace)>ZOZO - Toggle ZombieMode (Nishy) (Backspace)>XMAS - (in winter zone) instant night (Backspace)>SPAWN B/S/K/C/T/O/W/H/NN/LL/UU/O - spawn a captured fapet near your (b-bunny,s-sheep,k-kelpie,c-cow,t-stallion,o-kobold,w-warg,h-harpy,nn-neko,LL - slime, UU - hound, O - kobold ) (Backspace)>CLS - Unlock add cloths for purchase (dress cabin) (Backspace)>BOOBS - instant full body level (Backspace)>BRK - (while targeting a tamed female) instant break-unbreak (if done on a broken female) (Backspace)>LVL - (while targeting a tamed fapet) Level up (might not update the overhead ui) (Backspace)>CO - +500 coins (Backspace)>STAM - stamina max // ExtraAnims: - Sheep Mastb B *as Nishy turn futa > go near the tamed sheep > start masturbating (must be Level 10 or higher, arrousment must be 10% or higher) - Feeding bunny (5 carrots, then thses anims will change): xNishy, xNishy Taming, xFtaNishy - Nishy Beg * Beg skill (crouch>shift to sit, then hold RMB) near a pissing Guard `while in this state press at any time Q for Nishy to take a sip `after he finished - release LMB for an ending * same as above only Nishy should be arroused (more then 70%) - Bunny Beg * Like Nishy's beg, she takes sips on random. If you time it right your ending (LMB realease after guard finish) she will do a finish aswell * If her arrousement is higher then 50%

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ggango and WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
heyo you been well is this new update stable also so am gonna have to substar now wow patrons is just wow
I'm not sure what you are saying tho but, if you're asking about if this update is stable.
The answer is yes, but i don't recommend you to use too much the Cleaning spot with the Main character or it may break your nest

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
STAM code now recharges the MC Energy, that it's quite neat
sorry didn't have my caffeine i was asking if you been well we have spoken before yes i was asking if this version was more stable and thnx for the info on the stam update also so i apologize for my grammar mistakes i also hope this Makes sence currently working on my game witch is a h game so kinda ,etal drain thank god for caffeine now am just rambling sorry

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes