3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Kureigu

Oct 13, 2018
File is broken. When unzipping it comes up with a lot of errors and doesn't have most files in the folder it is unzipped to. Can't launch the game or anything

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
so i cant masterbate to do dildo training what did i miss and how do i fix it? like i keep trying Q but nothing she doesnt want to masterbate apperently

so i log to main menu and reentered story mode and it fix the problem lol

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so i cant masterbate to do dildo training what did i miss and how do i fix it? like i keep trying Q but nothing she doesnt want to masterbate apperently

so i log to main menu and reentered story mode and it fix the problem lol
yeah, since this version was focused on optimization and changes/additions to the Free Mode a lot of things will be buggy in the Story Mode. Fortunately most of these things can be solved by exit to the menu and re-loading the game

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
yeah, since this version was focused on optimization and changes/additions to the Free Mode a lot of things will be buggy in the Story Mode. Fortunately most of these things can be solved by exit to the menu and re-loading the game
Very true I actually haven't been out in FreeMode yet was focused on story. tbh I haven't looked at the change list for this update. guess ill have a look around in FreeMode once I get done with a few other things I'm messing with lol. but it actually glitched out the Dildo training by locking that item to my charater. Kinda funny I was running with the dildo and stand following me around. I got a good laugh out of it but I just re-log and it fixed but I'm noticing alot. it almost seems like it needs to preform a refresh once you stay in a area for so long to fix the problems it causes the longer you are in a Area.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
follow up Question how do you beg? like it is telling me i have it but not sure how to use it durning a sex scene any help?

Apr 28, 2021
Guys? Got question...when the main char is talking to TC after the save from the goblin cave by the knight...when she did the ass fingering, then she give me panites...but there is the problem, when she does, she flies like 10m in the air and i cant do anything...any help pls?
sb.jpg

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Guys? Got question...when the main char is talking to TC after the save from the goblin cave by the knight...when she did the ass fingering, then she give me panites...but there is the problem, when she does, she flies like 10m in the air and i cant do anything...any help pls?
View attachment 1390959
first you have to sleep, then press exit and reload the game

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
follow up Question how do you beg? like it is telling me i have it but not sure how to use it durning a sex scene any help?
if you are talking about the Beg Skill you have to press C and TAB.
A new panel will appear in the right bottom of the screen, Press 1 and the MC will start begging for drink pee

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
actually glitched out the Dildo training by locking that item to my charate
For that kind of cases you have to press the Unstuck button F5 (Fin+F5 if you're using a laptop keyboard) it's useful for most of the bugs you can find, also you can press it if you get grabbed by a wild monster

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
what do i give kelpie to restore life
you have to find or buy food (Carrots or Apples).
Once you have the food press the middle mouse button while facing at the kelpie, if you have him targeted press 1 or 2 to select the food and press the left mouse button to feed him.
More information in the Book (opened by pressing TAB)

yareyare119

Mar 10, 2021
Save files from build V2210703
Savefile1: Free mode with most of the tamable fapets and a high tier animation unlocked as Tier3 FutaxBunny among others of Tier2
Savefile2: Story mode with the actual end of the build (After the bunny lair part)
Path file
C:User/User-Name/Appdata/LocalLow/NymphoKyun/SlaveBar
Where you find zombies ?

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes