3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Where you find zombies ?
you find them in the Halloween Event mainly, but you can create them by Using the code
(Backspace key) ZOZO,
the MC will turn into zombie and every character attacked by you will become a zombie

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
you find them in the Halloween Event mainly, but you can create them by Using the code
(Backspace key) ZOZO,
the MC will turn into zombie and every character attacked by you will become a zombie
and how can we use code?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how can i finish this quest (im dumbus)
View attachment 1394378
TC: is the steward (the girl with purple cloths)
-You have to capture a bunny or spawn one (Press Backspace and type S P A W N B)
-Once you have the bunny you have to make her follow you ( Press C and interact with the Bunny)
-Hold 0 to cancel de sex and go to see TC to complete the mission

Apr 28, 2021
TC: is the steward (the girl with purple cloths)
-You have to capture a bunny or spawn one (Press Backspace and type S P A W N B)
-Once you have the bunny you have to make her follow you ( Press C and interact with the Bunny)
-Hold 0 to cancel de sex and go to see TC to complete the mission
The backspace is for cheats? Are there more?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
i was checking the Nymphokyun's blog and see a the Suscribestar link, so i click it and found it. Seems like the dev is starting to personalize his SS page
Oh,i though this in game. This pic I saw early on Patreon's page.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I have a save with the witch dress and the magic staff, i has a few h animations (3 i've found so far, 2 normal and 1 futa) and Avoid to enter in the dress cabin, it will bug the dress.
To use the Staff select it with 1 and hold the Right Mouse Button or Select it and hold Q (As a futa or Normal)
Save 2

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Curious thing i've discovered, while a fapet is using the Cleaning Spot you can hold 1-2 to change their animations (females do the same animations than Nishy), works both male and female

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
[SB] September Build

Hello everyone, as the summer passes a fresh new leaf turns in, with a lot of packed in features >.<

// Download
DL: 210929 ::
Size (unrar): 2120 Mb
Size (rar): 827 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

// New Stuff
- CrossPoses Menu : on attack command player can select the desired pose from the popup list
  • requires 10 Tamings to unlock
  • only unlocked will have the pose selection list, and only unlocked will appear in this list
  • added Tip and Help entry

- Petting : Fapet's 'Pet' command (target the via MMB > commands via RMB > Pet command)
  • unlocks (for the specified specie) once the player has tamed more then 5 fapets of the same specie (doesn't matter if the tamed chars exist now or not, just the counting matters). Ex.: Tamed 6 Sheep > unlocked Petting for all Sheep type (currently or in future tamed)
  • levels up based on affection : Lvl 1 (affection < 30) , Lvl 2 (aff 30-90) , Lvl 3 (aff > 90)
  • different interactions based on petting level
  • rises affection, (lvl 2) replenishes milk, (lvl 3) replenishes stamina
  • help and instructions are in the game on unlock, or in Book's Help section, or in Pause Tips (Esc>Options>Help)

- Poll: Ent x Slime (C)

/ Additional
- BirthDay Special ON (unlocks on third day - check Book for details)
- Summer Special OFF

// Screens

// Upcoming Poll
Ent x Harpy

// Build Notes
- Ent can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable.
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen .
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Stay tuned ^.-
~NK

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
[SB] September Build

Hello everyone, as the summer passes a fresh new leaf turns in, with a lot of packed in features >.<

// Download
DL: 210929 GDrive ::
Size (unrar): 2120 Mb
Size (rar): 827 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

// New Stuff
- CrossPoses Menu : on attack command player can select the desired pose from the popup list
  • requires 10 Tamings to unlock
  • only unlocked will have the pose selection list, and only unlocked will appear in this list
  • added Tip and Help entry

- Petting : Fapet's 'Pet' command (target the via MMB > commands via RMB > Pet command)
  • unlocks (for the specified specie) once the player has tamed more then 5 fapets of the same specie (doesn't matter if the tamed chars exist now or not, just the counting matters). Ex.: Tamed 6 Sheep > unlocked Petting for all Sheep type (currently or in future tamed)
  • levels up based on affection : Lvl 1 (affection < 30) , Lvl 2 (aff 30-90) , Lvl 3 (aff > 90)
  • different interactions based on petting level
  • rises affection, (lvl 2) replenishes milk, (lvl 3) replenishes stamina
  • help and instructions are in the game on unlock, or in Book's Help section, or in Pause Tips (Esc>Options>Help)

- Poll: Ent x Slime (C)

/ Additional
- BirthDay Special ON (unlocks on third day - check Book for details)
- Summer Special OFF

// Screens

// Upcoming Poll
Ent x Harpy

// Build Notes
- Ent can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable.
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen .
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Stay tuned ^.-
~NK
I'm so grateful to you, thanks for the sharing this, the best build (Birthday)

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes