3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ok, seems like ya'll are having troubles in this update so, i'll share a save with full history and All "Petting - Cross posses" unlocked
(except warng and goblin)
PD: Seems like i've broke something in my save so the cross posse menu will not appear when you load the save.
To fix it you have to capture 1 fapet to reactive it (I suggest a kelpie since it is the fastest to tame)

C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\LocalLow\NymphoKyun
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG View attachment SlaveBar.zip

Reactions: faqplease

Vandalbear

Mar 10, 2020
may you tell me about that problem?
Its the first taming mission/tutorial with the bunny girl. As soon as you get her attention with the carrots, the game starts to get extremely laggy, massive fps drops, players and characters teleporting, and the bunny girl will slowly follow you around and not change her attitude it just keeps pulsating orange and doesnt stop. Sleeping and existing and reloading also have no effect.

edit: Also I'm playing on a high end system too (ryzen 7, 2070, 32 gb ram), so i know its not on my end.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Its the first taming mission/tutorial with the bunny girl. As soon as you get her attention with the carrots, the game starts to get extremely laggy, massive fps drops, players and characters teleporting, and the bunny girl will slowly follow you around and not change her attitude it just keeps pulsating orange and doesnt stop. Sleeping and existing and reloading also have no effect.

edit: Also I'm playing on a high end system too (ryzen 7, 2070, 32 gb ram), so i know its not on my end.
i haven't find that bug, just in free mode when the camera points towards the Ent plains.
I suggest you to download the previous version an play with that

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
can you replay the main sex scenes you see in the story? Like with the horse, orc, etc where the screen turns a different color.
sadly no, the horse one you can repeat it by failing the stallion'staming and during freedom mode you can see the Orcs raping other female sometimes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I've been here a long time :D I have a question: wut is this ascii code?? i look on the net but i can't find it worth a table where the numbers are listed. if anyone could decipher it I would be happy for it :D (they say itt remember ASCII code, the Numbers' should in letters) and the firsd code is:070 View attachment 1439860

Reactions: koko00

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've been here a long time :D I have a question: wut is this ascii code?? i look on the net but i can't find it worth a table where the numbers are listed. if anyone could decipher it I would be happy for it :D (they say itt remember ASCII code, the Numbers' should in letters) and the firsd code is:070 View attachment 1439860
you have to translate those number to letters to create a word, a few pages back I've posted the translation chart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Juuzou447

koko00

May 6, 2017
thx the help and the code, those zeros bothered me properly XD. would never have invented the code XD have you reached the end of the story yet, and he was buggy?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm know this is what i did throughout the game, then you can't get out of the cave either right ?
? : D
yes you can, you have to jump above the cave entrance to exit but, you cannot leave the Mofu's Bridge because the dev put a invisible wall in order to maintain the players inside that area till the next update

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
not fact you hex edited the save? weeb

one of your loads into black tamers farm
no, i don't know what hex edit is, but you appearing inside the Black Barn is maybe due to the save being transferred from a super old version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
any hints on the arrow flow in the game not such which way to turn them to get the door open
the arrows has to be moved in certain way that the energy flow reaches the door.
In summary, you have to make the arrow pointing in the same direction as the lines on the floor

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes