3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
he spawns at the exit of the Old barn, just at the entrance of the forest. Once you spot him the event start
he wasnt spawning for me so i restarted the game he spawn then also you can get an egg from them also whats with tenta EGG

1635610846430.png

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
he wasnt spawning for me so i restarted the game he spawn then also you can get an egg from them also whats with tenta EGG

View attachment 1475544
ALso slime seem change form slightly if you use whip after 25 well 1- 25 not tested the monsters yet i dont know if it varieranty different but it was small slime short hair oringal form 1635611750723.png

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a guide, how to pass the taming of the rabbit? Whatever I do - the yellow indicator flashes
yes, there is a Recipe that explains you how to do it, it also shows a video of the process.
I assume you're playing the Story mode, so i gonna summarize it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LittleDemon

Jun 22, 2019
yes, there is a Recipe that explains you how to do it, it also shows a video of the process.
I assume you're playing the Story mode, so i gonna summarize it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do everything according to the instructions (and yes, I watched the video to the end of three times) - the indicator simply does not change to pink. FPS is still starting to drop very much ...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I do everything according to the instructions (and yes, I watched the video to the end of three times) - the indicator simply does not change to pink. FPS is still starting to drop very much ...
kinda weird, I've tried myself and the bunny taming works fine. try a fresh start in case it helps

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How does one beat the halloween event?
once it starts you have to go to the entrance of Mofu kingdom, then try jumping the wall at your right, you will find 2 zombies with a Staff in the ground, pick it and go back to the Mofu kingdom entrance and the event is over.
Next go to the Mofu kingdom Doors and open the chest near the guards to obtain the Staff card

Reactions: Jacket the Rooster

ra1der14

Nov 12, 2017
Evening guys , how i use the milking parlor i didn't see the option {Use} like the old version of this game

Ps: thanks in advance

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Evening guys , how i use the milking parlor i didn't see the option {Use} like the old version of this game

sorry bud, it's still broken :/ the new cleaning spot messed with the Milking parlor but if you have luck you can use it after (a huge) amount of tries

Reactions: ra1der14

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Update: you need to have the Futa mode OFF in order to place a fapet, or at least that is how it works for me

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Quite a few bugs!
All of this ppeared on a new game (Free Mode):

Fappets cloned
Fappets teleporting outside
Exiting nest immediately starts a sex anim with a fappete
Sometimes a fappete will have a transparent white bar above her - she will follow you around constantly and will trigger the nest exit bug
Can't put fappete on milking rack (sometimes?)
Camera weirdness, T-posing fappetes - seems to trigger with clones
Disapearing quests

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
While the broken save didn't load everything, I can't enter the entrance to the main town because it didn't load up, it at least loaded up the cave, so I'm working on Boring Filler as we speak. Don't worry about if you get stuck on a loop in the second blowjob with the caveman. Eventually he'll fuck Nishy and that's where the sequence ends.

I'm hoping that after Boring Filler is over that the town will actually load up but considering I think that's where the story mode ends right now I might shift over to sandbox mode.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes