3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Hey, so fair warning if you get to the village blowjob scene in story mode, hit q several times until they demand you bark like a dog or whatever, if you just wait, the blowjob scene just infinitely loops, meaning you have to do a forced reset in order to reload since you can't open any menu, even after hitting F5.

1633930165930.png

You'd think the dev would have fixed this issue by now, but considering how much of a glitchy mess the rest of the game is, I can see why it's taking so long to fix this issue.

Edit: Speaking of the game being broken I literally can't do anything after getting the "Boring filler" quest (after the warthog attack) because literally every path, including the way you're supposed to go in the quest, is blocked off by invisible walls. Doing the typical sleep-save reset trick doesn't fix things, either.

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Okay, upon further investigation, I see that it seems like if you boot up the game with a save in the village before the warthog attack, the game seems to always fail at loading up anything past the other end of the bridge, which probably lead to those invisible walls, it keeps the player from falling off the world. My current theory is that if one was to play the village questline in a single go, (starting with leaving from Nishy's home up to the warthog attack) they would miss the bug entirely, since the map would have still been loaded during that time.

It's currently just a hunch, since I need to play with an alternate save to test it out which requires allot of time to get back to that point, so it's all I have until I get back to that point, RN. I worry, however, since I'm now being hit by invisible walls blocking the way to baghead's mansion, a place I need to go at various points in the story prior to the village arc. Hopefully that won't be a problem if I try to go there later.

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Okay, upon further investigation, I see that it seems like if you boot up the game with a save in the village before the warthog attack, the game seems to always fail at loading up anything past the other end of the bridge, which probably lead to those invisible walls, it keeps the player from falling off the world. My current theory is that if one was to play the village questline in a single go, (starting with leaving from Nishy's home up to the warthog attack) they would miss the bug entirely, since the map would have still been loaded during that time.

It's currently just a hunch, since I need to play with an alternate save to test it out which requires allot of time to get back to that point, so it's all I have until I get back to that point, RN. I worry, however, since I'm now being hit by invisible walls blocking the way to baghead's mansion, a place I need to go at various points in the story prior to the village arc. Hopefully that won't be a problem if I try to go there later.
if you find more info about the bug you can send it to the dev mail nymphokyun@gmail.com

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
is there actually pregnancy if so how is implemented if anyone can tell me
Yes there is a Pregnancy system (included with an inheritance system too).
After a female (or the MC in free mode) finishes a Vaginal Animation the Pregnancy Meter will be filled partially, one it reaches 100% the Pregnancy status will be added to the Female/Mc you have to wait like 360 seconds in order to give birth

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
After a female (or the MC in free mode) finishes a Vaginal Animation the Pregnancy Meter will be filled partially, one it reaches 100% the Pregnancy status will be added to the Female/Mc you have to wait like 360 seconds in order to give birth
thank you for letting me know. appreciate you letting me know

Reactions: WeebLoop

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
And can we fuck the fappets childrens of the MC? :unsure:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
And can we fuck the fappets childrens of the MC? :unsure:
The Mc cannot have "Childrens" most of the times the MC give birth it's a parasite, but this parasite will fuck you anyways.
Also there is a Incest mechanic only works with fapets

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The Mc cannot have "Childrens" most of the times the MC give birth it's a parasite, but this parasite will fuck you anyways.
Also there is a Incest mechanic only works with fapets
Meh, I'm sad now. But maybe in the future? ^^

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
[SB] October Build

Hello everyone, the new and cre-eepy build is lurking in >.<

// Download
DL: 211028 ::
Size (unrar): 2120 Mb
Size (rar): 827 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

// New Stuff
- Voices for NPCs (Black, TC, Lily, Blondie, Horny)
  • story, free mode (shops), h acts (story)
- Polished male voices (breaths, moans)
  • moans where added for crowd males only
- Title Behaviour (anims change based off current progression)
  • StoryMode : for each chapter
  • starts with no character (that's not a bug T^T)
- Lovers Behaviour
  • 25 look at lover (most of the time)
  • 30 walk to near (10 range) every rand(10,40) seconds (invoke?) and lookat
  • 37 walk to near + lust/beg anim + drip/droll + 5 energy (for each lover)
  • 50 walk to near + mastb/hSee (wanting to h) + stamina for each (lover Lvl / 10)
  • 'walk to near' is disabled if wearing panties (in case player is the lover)
- "Player's pet" lover behaviour (if player is a char's lover) : special interactions on player sleep at home (near nest) with panties off. Behaviour appears on "love >= 37" , changed at 50.
  • [for extra behaviour] undress panties before sleep
- Video Recipe popup after reading one (via paper)
- Poll: Ent x Harpy (B)

/ Additional
- Halloween Special ON
- Lowered difficulty for molesting crowd chars (conditions)
- Neko and Slime Taming: works with any male cum now
  • fixed in Recipes aswell
- Nest Slaves cap calculation polished : fits more fapets inside
- Slaves in near range (while not in nest) won't be lost on sleep (even if not following/called)
- Crossposes unlock changed to 25
- Tamings Count unlocks:
  • 6 petting (affection based: Lvl 1 < 30 , Lvl 2 30-90 , Lvl 3 > 90)
  • 12 clsTop + ClsLow
  • 25 CrossPoses
  • 40 clsAccess + panties + hairstyle

/ Bug fixes

• DressCabin animation
  • Harpy attacking player (if face dirty)
  • Hound petting anim (highest threshold)
  • on start all males run to 'Path to OldBarn'
  • shop prices not consistent, changing on every interact
  • shop skill slots not consistent
  • Kobold(2)xHarpy animation bug
  • Milk Station Bugs: Upgrading the MS while a bucket is placed will vanish the bucket
  • Cleaning Spot Bugs If you lure a fapet using the follow command it will use it but, if you cast the command "Stop following" the fapet will leave the
  • with the Onnahole/Pipe carried by them
  • leaning Spot Bugs Fapets that are using the CS can be commanded to follow or attack (if you command a male fapet to attack it will dragg the on
  • Cleaning Spot Bugs If Nishy uses the CS it can have a weird behaviour like: the Pipe it's carried away by NY after use or might change forms (in my case
  • expanded filling all the nest. i couldn't take a pic of that..)
  • Kobold has no Clothes
  • H-acts with crowd makes the futa mode unable to activate/desactive
  • Nishy normal form (no futa) unable to ground masturbation
  • Nest count on start not always updating
  • Milking parlor animation bug: If you start a FutaxFem animation and the female fapet is in broken mode the animation will show a T pose
  • Kobold(2)xFem doesn't record the number of MaleGang performed in the status menu
  • Slime/Harpy zombie doesn't attack nearly fapets
  • Orks coloring (not all parts where coloring)
  • Sheep Mastb anim: mouth
  • Sometimes slaves in nest dissapearing
  • femaleSlave/Nishy x Stallion second loop anims
  • Q button (random appear-dissapear)
  • Toilet roof LOD (far-close bug)

// Screens

// Extra
- i'll be working on Ent's taming and sneak attack, so no poll for next month
- Special thnx to Mart Priest for provided detailed bug reports

// Build Notes
- Ent can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable.
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen .
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Stay tuned ^.-
~NK

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
[SB] October Build

Hello everyone, the new and cre-eepy build is lurking in >.<

// Download
DL: 211028 GDrive ::
Size (unrar): 2120 Mb
Size (rar): 827 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

// New Stuff
- Voices for NPCs (Black, TC, Lily, Blondie, Horny)
  • story, free mode (shops), h acts (story)
- Polished male voices (breaths, moans)
  • moans where added for crowd males only
- Title Behaviour (anims change based off current progression)
  • StoryMode : for each chapter
  • starts with no character (that's not a bug T^T)
- Lovers Behaviour
  • 25 look at lover (most of the time)
  • 30 walk to near (10 range) every rand(10,40) seconds (invoke?) and lookat
  • 37 walk to near + lust/beg anim + drip/droll + 5 energy (for each lover)
  • 50 walk to near + mastb/hSee (wanting to h) + stamina for each (lover Lvl / 10)
  • 'walk to near' is disabled if wearing panties (in case player is the lover)
- "Player's pet" lover behaviour (if player is a char's lover) : special interactions on player sleep at home (near nest) with panties off. Behaviour appears on "love >= 37" , changed at 50.
  • [for extra behaviour] undress panties before sleep
- Video Recipe popup after reading one (via paper)
- Poll: Ent x Harpy (B)

/ Additional
- Halloween Special ON
- Lowered difficulty for molesting crowd chars (conditions)
- Neko and Slime Taming: works with any male cum now
  • fixed in Recipes aswell
- Nest Slaves cap calculation polished : fits more fapets inside
- Slaves in near range (while not in nest) won't be lost on sleep (even if not following/called)
- Crossposes unlock changed to 25
- Tamings Count unlocks:
  • 6 petting (affection based: Lvl 1 < 30 , Lvl 2 30-90 , Lvl 3 > 90)
  • 12 clsTop + ClsLow
  • 25 CrossPoses
  • 40 clsAccess + panties + hairstyle

/ Bug fixes
  • DressCabin animation
  • Harpy attacking player (if face dirty)
  • Hound petting anim (highest threshold)
  • on start all males run to 'Path to OldBarn'
  • shop prices not consistent, changing on every interact
  • shop skill slots not consistent
  • Kobold(2)xHarpy animation bug
  • Milk Station Bugs: Upgrading the MS while a bucket is placed will vanish the bucket
  • Cleaning Spot Bugs If you lure a fapet using the follow command it will use it but, if you cast the command "Stop following" the fapet will leave the
  • with the Onnahole/Pipe carried by them
  • leaning Spot Bugs Fapets that are using the CS can be commanded to follow or attack (if you command a male fapet to attack it will dragg the on
  • Cleaning Spot Bugs If Nishy uses the CS it can have a weird behaviour like: the Pipe it's carried away by NY after use or might change forms (in my case
  • expanded filling all the nest. i couldn't take a pic of that..)
  • Kobold has no Clothes
  • H-acts with crowd makes the futa mode unable to activate/desactive
  • Nishy normal form (no futa) unable to ground masturbation
  • Nest count on start not always updating
  • Milking parlor animation bug: If you start a FutaxFem animation and the female fapet is in broken mode the animation will show a T pose
  • Kobold(2)xFem doesn't record the number of MaleGang performed in the status menu
  • Slime/Harpy zombie doesn't attack nearly fapets
  • Orks coloring (not all parts where coloring)
  • Sheep Mastb anim: mouth
  • Sometimes slaves in nest dissapearing
  • femaleSlave/Nishy x Stallion second loop anims
  • Q button (random appear-dissapear)
  • Toilet roof LOD (far-close bug)

// Screens

// Extra
- i'll be working on Ent's taming and sneak attack, so no poll for next month
- Special thnx to Mart Priest for provided detailed bug reports

// Build Notes
- Ent can be found on Mofu Plains (near the taming totem and Blacksmith's house) along with the current poll girl (to display latest poll animation). Dryad is still not tamable.
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen .
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Stay tuned ^.-
~NK
thanks so much for your effort

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
wow this version adds very cool things :D
Specifically the new lovers interactions

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes