3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like the milking parlor still bug, so another save file. The last one has a collector with 50L of milk

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
how do i fix this i have to use the dildo but when she finished using she never leaves it and i'm stuck like this until I load a save or restart the game which when i try again the bug will happen again

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i
how do i fix this i have to use the dildo but when she finished using she never leaves it and i'm stuck like this until I load a save or restart the game which when i try again the bug will happen again
ia not a bug, in the left lower corner you can see a indicator telling you to press 0 to leave the dildo

Reactions: DrkRyder

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
i
ia not a bug, in the left lower corner you can see a indicator telling you to press 0 to leave the dildo
oohh i thought it was some kind of counter, like how many times the action was done or the level of character stats

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Am I the only one who suffer from a lot of lag when you have to tame the first bunny girl? as soon as shes done eating the first carrot and sees me the game lags and the bunny girl doesnt play any animation but moves slowly towards me... after this Idk how to advance he the quest because it keeps following me even when im in the middle of the ranch and doesnt do anything else.

Reactions: Vandalbear

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
i have to talk to the builder, i assume it's her but shes floating and i can't interact with her

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Cant get the first bunny girl cause the "luring" mechanic is fuck up even if I properly do outside the tutorial mission, every wild bunny girl never get aroused (they get bug, coming at me with the yellow exclamation plumbo). 0/10, fuck this game.

hassuna1

May 27, 2018
Am I the only one who suffer from a lot of lag when you have to tame the first bunny girl? as soon as shes done eating the first carrot and sees me the game lags and the bunny girl doesnt play any animation but moves slowly towards me... after this Idk how to advance he the quest because it keeps following me even when im in the middle of the ranch and doesnt do anything else.

I have the same problem

Reactions: Vandalbear

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
i have to talk to the builder, i assume it's her but shes floating and i can't interact with her
the builder is a guy with yellow clothes, if you are playing in story mode you will find it left path from the black girl

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes