3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Koxls

Nov 2, 2021
can anyone tell me how to complete first steps? i dont seem to figure out how to complete it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
can anyone tell me how to complete first steps? i dont seem to figure out how to complete it
can you give more info? i haven't play story in a while
Usually the book explains most of the things you need to know

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
This is from our dialog:

"Hello. I want ask about this moment: MC can impregned some fepets, but what about make MC be pregnant? And not about just lay egg and get tentacle screen. thanks"

"Hello,
MC is infected with a parasite (from start to the story so far), so she can only breed parasite type eggs (tentacles), no other humans. Maybe at some point in the future she'll be able to, but not for now.
Cheers ^.-
"

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Okay, so tried the free play mode and... Holy shit is it a buggy mess, too. Post-night events interrupting the tutorial days will softlock the game, forcing a manual reset of the window itself, story mode questlines getting set off in free play mode, zombie bunny grabs just straight up break whenever they get Nishy and, worst of all, owned fapets will become corruped when you leave your fapet cave. Porting out despite not following and instant grabbing you whenever you either leave the den or sleep at your house. Can't even sell the fapet because "Mistress" is refuses to buy them in order to delete them and stop them from harassing you.

I tried to enjoy this game but it's really hard when core mechanics keep falling apart.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Okay, so tried the free play mode and... Holy shit is it a buggy mess, too. Post-night events interrupting the tutorial days will softlock the game, forcing a manual reset of the window itself, story mode questlines getting set off in free play mode, zombie bunny grabs just straight up break whenever they get Nishy and, worst of all, owned fapets will become corruped when you leave your fapet cave. Porting out despite not following and instant grabbing you whenever you either leave the den or sleep at your house. Can't even sell the fapet because "Mistress" is refuses to buy them in order to delete them and stop them from harassing you.

I tried to enjoy this game but it's really hard when core mechanics keep falling apart.
yes, sadly this build came out more buggy than usual.
Fortunately the dev heard of this.
PD: to avoid unnecessary Sex after leaving the Nest or after sleeping, you have to wear Panties

Reactions: MrFrosty

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
[SB] November Build

Hello everyone, the new build has arrived, feel free to dive in >.<

// Download
DL: 211130 ::
Size (unrar): 2150 Mb
Size (rar): 848 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

// New Stuff
- [FreeM] Ent's wild behavior (tree camouflaging) + hidden attack
*attack if nearby female isn't wearing any non-teared top cloths and panties
- [FreeM] Ent's taming procedure (can be purchased in Black's shop) + video walk-thru
- [StoryM] story extended (+ additional h anim)
- Pickups highlight effect (finally can find those lost panties >.< )
- Auto WalkMode off if holding Run (shift) button

/ Bug Fixes
  • Shop Selling : not always focusing on follower character
  • Cattle (book) : after selling a character - bugs out (not locating or showing stats correctly)
  • Ent's face-mask color
  • "Endless Dialog" after using the *Chat* command with a NPC (most of the times with TC and Black)
  • (Lovers system bug) after leaving the Nest a Fapet will start an H-Act with the MC inside the Nest
  • Crowd Quests bugs
  • Petting Harpy (Lvl3)
  • Sheep has not Pleasure Bar
  • You can command a Hound to "Join" into a KelpiexFemale H-Act, but the characters will get static
  • MC can't put Fapets within the Milking Parlor if Futa Mode is Active
  • Cloth Repair while shy : now regains normal speed

// Screenshots

// Extra
- The next build might not arrive in December (i need extra time to prepare something :3 ). I have changed the billing to "Manual", meaning that upon seeing a new post the subscriber will have the option to pay the pledge to unlock it (no auto monthly payments).

// Build Notes
- Ent can be found on Old Barn Area (on a tree near Black). If can't find him then Nishy should take off the shirt or panties and walking thru there - he'll find her :)
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen .
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Cheers ^.-
~NK

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
[SB] November Build

Hello everyone, the new build has arrived, feel free to dive in >.<

// Download
DL: 211130 GDrive ::
Size (unrar): 2150 Mb
Size (rar): 848 Mb
Pass: "nymphokyun"

// New Stuff
- [FreeM] Ent's wild behavior (tree camouflaging) + hidden attack
*attack if nearby female isn't wearing any non-teared top cloths and panties
- [FreeM] Ent's taming procedure (can be purchased in Black's shop) + video walk-thru
- [StoryM] story extended (+ additional h anim)
- Pickups highlight effect (finally can find those lost panties >.< )
- Auto WalkMode off if holding Run (shift) button

/ Bug Fixes
  • Shop Selling : not always focusing on follower character
  • Cattle (book) : after selling a character - bugs out (not locating or showing stats correctly)
  • Ent's face-mask color
  • "Endless Dialog" after using the *Chat* command with a NPC (most of the times with TC and Black)
  • (Lovers system bug) after leaving the Nest a Fapet will start an H-Act with the MC inside the Nest
  • Crowd Quests bugs
  • Petting Harpy (Lvl3)
  • Sheep has not Pleasure Bar
  • You can command a Hound to "Join" into a KelpiexFemale H-Act, but the characters will get static
  • MC can't put Fapets within the Milking Parlor if Futa Mode is Active
  • Cloth Repair while shy : now regains normal speed

// Screenshots

// Extra
- The next build might not arrive in December (i need extra time to prepare something :3 ). I have changed the billing to "Manual", meaning that upon seeing a new post the subscriber will have the option to pay the pledge to unlock it (no auto monthly payments).

// Build Notes
- Ent can be found on Old Barn Area (on a tree near Black). If can't find him then Nishy should take off the shirt or panties and walking thru there - he'll find her :)
- Slime can be found on Mofu Plains, in the pool near the taming totem. Just walk in to 'start fishing' for the blue girl |3
- If you're experiencing random crashes please close all background apps (since this game consumes lots of performance) and try again or try selecting a lower quality setting in first popup-splash screen .
- Feel free to tell me if you bump into any bugs, typos or other issues (that require game reload) via Comments, PM or email. Providing more details (saves, screenshots, steps to recreate the bug) ensures a faster fixing process

Cheers ^.-
~NK
Thnaks!! i was anxious for this

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
The update to the story mode fixed the issue of the way home being invisible walled off after the warthog encounter. Essentially, the update now makes it possible to explore in story mode again. While cool that we can finally head back home in story mode, most of the content is definitely within Free Play at the moment so, for now, the only reason to do story mode is for the event h-scenes.

Reactions: WeebLoop

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
ill be honest, the controls are way too complicated, i rather have a dedicated key for each action than having to do shift+ rmb all the time or whatever. Also, it very badly instructed on where to go exactly... too much walking around doing nothing... its a shame, because there is potential.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
ill be honest, the controls are way too complicated, i rather have a dedicated key for each action than having to do shift+ rmb all the time or whatever. Also, it very badly instructed on where to go exactly... too much walking around doing nothing... its a shame, because there is potential.
yeah, at the beginning is a bit upsetting but once you get used to it, it will less tedious.
If you don't know where to go during a mission you can check it with the Book (Tab) by selecting Enter, A pillar of the light will appear in the Sky in the place you have to.
Pd: if you don't want to spend time playing in free mode just download one of my savefiles to have (almost) everything unlock (except story mode)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The update to the story mode fixed the issue of the way home being invisible walled off after the warthog encounter. Essentially, the update now makes it possible to explore in story mode again. While cool that we can finally head back home in story mode, most of the content is definitely within Free Play at the moment so, for now, the only reason to do story mode is for the event h-scenes.
Doesn't work for me. New game required?

Also, story mode, olden bunny statue (futa mode unlock) seem to be unfinishable, since you cannot tame the bunnygirl. It just ends up captured (free)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Doesn't work for me. New game required?

Also, story mode, olden bunny statue (futa mode unlock) seem to be unfinishable, since you cannot tame the bunnygirl. It just ends up captured (free)
It also works for me, maybe you have the wrong version?
Also, in case you cannot capture the bunny just Spawn one with the cheat code.
(Return/back/delete key) + S P A W N B
Once you have the bunny start a H-act with her, cancel it and lure her near the statue.
Also if during the sex scene you cannot keep trying, spawn more bunnies and use the cheat code
(Return key) + S T A M

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry to bother you Powiratel but, there is an actualized Animation List?
I got 2 new Anims and got courious if there are more, thanks

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It also works for me, maybe you have the wrong version?
Also, in case you cannot capture the bunny just Spawn one with the cheat code.
(Return/back/delete key) + S P A W N B
Once you have the bunny start a H-act with her, cancel it and lure her near the statue.
Also if during the sex scene you cannot keep trying, spawn more bunnies and use the cheat code
(Return key) + S T A M
Nah, it's the right version.
Way back to town/home is blocked. Can try spawnin a bunny.

EDIT:
That worked. Partially.

Bunny has 2 energy and it runs out at Cock Henge, casing a bug where you just fall asleep and ...noting.

Also, bunny flipped out and ended up flying in a high jump pose, so I had to use F5 to get back on ground, but THAT removed my ability to run. I managed to complete the bunny lair liek that, BUT when I return to my body, there's nothing there....

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nah, it's the right version.

Way back to town/home is blocked. Can try spawnin a bunny.
well, the Invisible Wall according to the dev is a measurement to avoid that the player leaves the Bridge in order to not mess the continuity of the mission's path before the actual update.
Try reaching the build's end

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
more errors.
I managed to reach the point where you are supposed toreturn to your body (after cock henge), but theres nothing there. no body.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes