3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hi guys,i'm new to this game. Can anyone give me a guide or something ? because it's kinda hard to play
here is
hi, there is a mini guide for yall
i hope that this might help
Edit: i forgot to add
Press F2 to speed up Hacts
Also i suggest you to read all the post from page 20 until now, because I've say multiple tips and solutions for the kinds of problems you may find.
If you need more help feel free to ask.
PD: in game play first the free mode and read the Help within the book (Press Tab) and the screen tips (Press ESC>Help)
Also if you don't wanna spend to much time in the free mode, just download my latest save file. You may find it a few pages back. (It contains almost everything unlocked except the story mode)

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Spawn 5 kelpies using the cheat code
(Backspace key) + S P A W N K
Then just hold Q in front of them. (Just do this after the purple girl event)
Hey, do you have a full list of commands/cheat codes?
Would be great.
Thank you. :)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, do you have a full list of commands/cheat codes?
Would be great.
Thank you. :)
Yes, it was posted by Powiratel (also posted an old animation list)
I suggest you as well to read the thread from the page #20 and forward
  1. :: SlaveBar build 210629 :: // Codes (just type in the game) : [Map-Level] (type without '>' sign or '-' or spaces) (backspace)birthday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, OnFeet (no crouched), Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)2bday - masturbates + extra anims *Req: Futa mode, crouched, Normal (not pregnant) (backspace)claus - winter cloths =(equal sign) > B > 1,2,3,4,5,6 - Black girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations) (type without '>' sign or spaces) (Backspace)>N>M>1/2/3/4/5/6 - Necromancer cloths switch (Backspace)>ZOZO - Toggle ZombieMode (Nishy) (Backspace)>XMAS - (in winter zone) instant night (Backspace)>SPAWN B/S/K/C/T/O/W/H/NN/LL/UU/O - spawn a captured fapet near your (b-bunny,s-sheep,k-kelpie,c-cow,t-stallion,o-kobold,w-warg,h-harpy,nn-neko,LL - slime, UU - hound, O - kobold ) (Backspace)>CLS - Unlock add cloths for purchase (dress cabin) (Backspace)>BOOBS - instant full body level (Backspace)>BRK - (while targeting a tamed female) instant break-unbreak (if done on a broken female) (Backspace)>LVL - (while targeting a tamed fapet) Level up (might not update the overhead ui) (Backspace)>CO - +500 coins (Backspace)>STAM - stamina max // ExtraAnims: - Sheep Mastb B *as Nishy turn futa > go near the tamed sheep > start masturbating (must be Level 10 or higher, arrousment must be 10% or higher) - Feeding bunny (5 carrots, then thses anims will change): xNishy, xNishy Taming, xFtaNishy - Nishy Beg * Beg skill (crouch>shift to sit, then hold RMB) near a pissing Guard `while in this state press at any time Q for Nishy to take a sip `after he finished - release LMB for an ending * same as above only Nishy should be arroused (more then 70%) - Bunny Beg * Like Nishy's beg, she takes sips on random. If you time it right your ending (LMB realease after guard finish) she will do a finish aswell * If her arrousement is higher then 50%
Load Earlier Messages

Reactions: SirDregan
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes