3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Are you playing in a laptop? in that case press Fn+F4 that should fix the problem.
Pd: you are not supposed to have a HUD until you complete the Black Barn stage in Story Mode
No i'm playing on a desktop though i do have the game installed on an external hard drive if that makes any difference

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well the third option worked but it still says i haven't unlocked the ability to dress
that one (the dress skill) surely fix by sleeping and reopening the game (it worked for me), after receiving one skill the game doesn't detect it till you restart.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
that one (the dress skill) surely fix by sleeping and reopening the game (it worked for me), after receiving one skill the game doesn't detect it till you restart.
Well i was able to put on the panties but i still can't get past the magic wall that says i need to complete TC's crowd quest

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Was able to get to the part where you need to get the part for the builder's hammer from the goblin but i keep getting my fps dropping down to like 5 frames per second when ever i try getting a bunny girl to follow me

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Was able to get to the part where you need to get the part for the builder's hammer from the goblin but i keep getting my fps dropping down to like 5 frames per second when ever i try getting a bunny girl to follow me
yes, there's like some debuffer bug when it comes to bunny girls. I suggest you to use Cheat Engine Speed Hack. That saved me a lot of hours

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
in that case you don't need a bunny, just get raped by the Goblin, Press F5 and pick the Builder's thing.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
How do you get the item needed to tame a sheep after escaping the Orc Dungeon?

Last edited:

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
in case of failure you will lost the Item, but it will unlocked in the Slave dealer shop (you find him in front of the old Mansion)
I've already done that as you don't go to the Orc Dungeon until after you've done that and the treasure chest that the dildo is in is now gone.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've already done that as you don't go to the Orc Dungeon until after you've done that and the treasure chest that the dildo is in is now gone.
Well, usually the dildo appears near to the tree, even if the chest doesn't.
You can also buy it.
Pd: the sheep mission i think is optional and doesn't import in the story, if i remember correctly

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Well, usually the dildo appears near to the tree, even if the chest doesn't.
You can also buy it.
Pd: the sheep mission i think is optional and doesn't import in the story, if i remember correctly
Where do you buy it, tried the mansion and the only option was the whip

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes