3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Also how am I supposed to bring a women to my lvl 2 Kelpie if none of them will talk to me because my rank is too low?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Where do you buy it, tried the mansion and the only option was the whip
Then you don't have it unlock yety, weird..
Also how am I supposed to bring a women to my lvl 2 Kelpie if none of them will talk to me because my rank is too low?
You are at the Blackmail mission?
You have to get the solicited Kelpie, start a H act with him and cancel it. Lure the Kelpie to the designated area (it will take position).
Go to the respective NPC (the girl with dress) and talk to her, she will follow you and go where the kelpie is

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Then you don't have it unlock yety, weird..

You are at the Blackmail mission?
You have to get the solicited Kelpie, start a H act with him and cancel it. Lure the Kelpie to the designated area (it will take position).
Go to the respective NPC (the girl with dress) and talk to her, she will follow you and go where the kelpie is
I can't seem to find her though, I have a lvl 2 Kelpie waiting in the spot but i can't find her any where.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I can't seem to find her though, I have a lvl 2 Kelpie waiting in the spot but i can't find her any where.
she must be in the "building place" standing there.
She has a dress, also after every try you have to sleep to the next day abs try multiple times

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
she must be in the "building place" standing there.
She has a dress, also after every try you have to sleep to the next day abs try multiple times
also check the book, it has information about certain steps of the mission

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
also check the book, it has information about certain steps of the mission
Book just says "bring women to Kelpie." Also will sleeping next to where she's supposed to be work or do i have to sleep in the bed in my house?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Book just says "bring women to Kelpie." Also will sleeping next to where she's supposed to be work or do i have to sleep in the bed in my house?
If the woman doesn't appear, restart the game.
Sleep next to the kelpie, if it disappears use the SPAWNK code and the LvL up code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah my game must be broken because i've slept a week and she's still not there
mmm try going to see the blond girl (maybe something happens)
The Girl from the mission must be in the left zone of the city. Try going to the restrooms to clean yourself maybe it helps or Get away from the city, sleep and reload

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Well I know that the game is some how broken with the fact that the double dildo isn't purchasable from the mansion

Reactions: Pansa3.0

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
mmm try going to see the blond girl (maybe something happens)
The Girl from the mission must be in the left zone of the city. Try going to the restrooms to clean yourself maybe it helps or Get away from the city, sleep and reload
Relaunching the game got her to spawn

Reactions: WeebLoop

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
So apparently you don't unlock the ability to purchase a double dildo until you talk to Horny after she gets fucked by the Builder guy

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Not sure why but for some reason my lvl 6 bunny keeps turning into a lvl 3 Kelpie when ever i sleep some times

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Now i'm stuck at the part where you're supposed to go to Mofu Village and have a guy fuck Nishy, the problem is that her stamina won't go past 1 for some reason

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Figured out what i was supposed to do although the game crashed shortly after the guard showed up to break it up

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
well I can't seem to get clean now that i've unlocked the ability to actually see inside the bathrooms

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes