3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
I did and the dirty meter never went down from 100 and i meant that her stamina wouldn't go down to 0 so i was stuck in the animation of her getting on her knees and pulling the guys dick out of his pants and him ejaculating the second it came out, figured out that you're supposed to press Q until his friends decide to join in, was able to get through game's story that is currently available and hope it gets updated adding more story soon, one thing i don't understand though is why does the game some times tell you about stuff that isn't implemented in the game yet outside of free mode in loading screens and wish there was a way to view all the stuff that you get told in loading screens without having to see the loading screen as i swear i saw it say something about begging but i couldn't read it as it went away too fast and haven't seen it again since

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I did and the dirty meter never went down from 100 and i meant that her stamina wouldn't go down to 0 so i was stuck in the animation of her getting on her knees and pulling the guys dick out of his pants and him ejaculating the second it came out, figured out that you're supposed to press Q until his friends decide to join in, was able to get through game's story that is currently available and hope it gets updated adding more story soon, one thing i don't understand though is why does the game some times tell you about stuff that isn't implemented in the game yet outside of free mode in loading screens and wish there was a way to view all the stuff that you get told in loading screens without having to see the loading screen as i swear i saw it say something about begging but i couldn't read it as it went away too fast and haven't seen it again since
-Ah, weird that the toilet girls didn't clean you up,since only 5 seconds of using them will drop the dirtiness to almost 0.
-The story mode is practically a "Big Tutorial" that intends to teach you how every part of the game works, as you play you will see what happened to the MC before the Free Mode, so that's why the majority of the content will be inside of the Free mode.
-These "Things" you see in the Screen-Loading are mostly *Free-Mode related* like the begging Skill (Just press Mayus and hold 1) or the Cross-Poses (just tame like 25 of each monster and you unlock it).
To see the Tips press Esc> select Help and there you can find them

Last edited:

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
-Ah, weird that the toilet girls didn't clean you up,since only 5 seconds of using them will drop the dirtiness to almost 0.
-The story mode is practically a "Big Tutorial" that intends to teach you how every part of the game works, as you play you will see what happened to the MC before the Free Mode, so that's why the majority of the content will be inside of the Free mode.
-These "Things" you see in the Screen-Loading are mostly *Free-Mode related* like the begging Skill (Just press Mayus and hold 1) or the Cross-Poses (just tame like 25 of each monster and you unlock it).
To see the Tips press Esc> select Help and there you can find them
Well hopefully the stuff that is in the free mode will also be put into the story mode as i find the story mode far more interesting then the free mode

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well hopefully the stuff that is in the free mode will also be put into the story mode as i find the story mode far more interesting then the free mode
Surely, everything added to the free mode has a apparition or affects something in the "Story Mode"
Either as a mission or a dialog/cinematic, just like the futanari mode in the actual update (211130)
Also, most of the updates adds or changes something in the Story Mode (specially those which comes with new stuff) so, sometimes it may be worth to replay it. (Free mode will have practically everything open to do, specially exclusive fappets taming or certain events)
Also i can't seem to find the thing that you get challenges from
What is that? would you be kind to give more information?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Just finally get message:

"
Hello, thank you i'm ok.
Sorry about the long wait, i'll post news on Nymphokyun.net when finished (since this platform doesn't allow for free public posts). Hopefully unil the end of this month.
Cheers,
~NK

"

• Red Heart
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just finally get message:

"
Hello, thank you i'm ok.
Sorry about the long wait, i'll post news on Nymphokyun.net when finished (since this platform doesn't allow for free public posts). Hopefully unil the end of this month.
Cheers,
~NK

"
That's good to hear, that explains why there was a Free Tier once.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Surely, everything added to the free mode has a apparition or affects something in the "Story Mode"
Either as a mission or a dialog/cinematic, just like the futanari mode in the actual update (211130)
Also, most of the updates adds or changes something in the Story Mode (specially those which comes with new stuff) so, sometimes it may be worth to replay it. (Free mode will have practically everything open to do, specially exclusive fappets taming or certain events)

What is that? would you be kind to give more information?
If you choose not to skip the tutorial in the free mode it says you can take on challenges

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Also i hope that the free mode won't always have stuff that is exclusive to the free mode because as I said I find the story mode far more interesting then the free mode

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If you choose not to skip the tutorial in the free mode it says you can take on challenges
I haven't see that (probably cause i always skip it)
I think it may be nothing but I'll try it in the next update
Also i hope that the free mode won't always have stuff that is exclusive to the free mode because as I said I find the story mode far more interesting then the free mode
I don't think so, because the Free Mode is practically the end of the Story mode so, it's possible that at the end of the story mode it will active free mode related stuff (also there are things that are exclusive for the Story Mode, such as the Blacksmith Mecha-dildo)
If you want to be sure ask about it to the dev

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Personally i think free mode shouldn't have anything that is permanently exclusive to the free mode as a free mode should be a mode where you have everything that is normally locked until you've done something to unlock it unlocked from the get go

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Personally i think free mode shouldn't have anything that is permanently exclusive to the free mode as a free mode should be a mode where you have everything that is normally locked until you've done something to unlock it unlocked from the get go
well, that's exactly what the free mode is.
You have everything unlocked from the start, the only exclusive things for that mode are the newest fapets and the Holidays related events (Xmas, Summer, Birthday, etc)
Because in the Story Mode the Mc is currently trying to learn how to capture them. (The Black Special Taming Mission).

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
well, that's exactly what the free mode is.
You have everything unlocked from the start, the only exclusive things for that mode are the newest fapets and the Holidays related events (Xmas, Summer, Birthday, etc)
Because in the Story Mode the Mc is currently trying to learn how to capture them. (The Black Special Taming Mission).
Also wish you could rewatch h-acts (like the one with Black just at the end of the story's current build) without having to replay the whole thing

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also wish you could rewatch h-acts (like the one with Black just at the end of the story's current build) without having to replay the whole thing
btw there's no way to re-watch History Related Events, But the dev has plans to add a Gallery Mode for that kind of events

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm hoping it's more story stuff but other then that your guess is as good as mine if not better
same, it's pretty likely that we will get more story.
I hope for a gallery mode or some new sex mechanic to be added, Also it's possible that some new high lvl sex poses may be added

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
same, it's pretty likely that we will get more story.
I hope for a gallery mode or some new sex mechanic to be added, Also it's possible that some new high lvl sex poses may be added
Also hoping for a fix for that bug that turns your fapets into a completely different fapet

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes