3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
I'm stuck on the part where you're supposed to get a Kelpe to fuck you by masturbating in front of one but they just ignore me.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm stuck on the part where you're supposed to get a Kelpe to fuck you by masturbating in front of one but they just ignore me.
at the beginning of the mission you are supposed to be ignored, try a few times more, then proceed to sleep.
Go to see black and you will get a event with a purple girl. Sleep again and use the command
(Backspace key) S P A W N K to summon a Kelpie.
Mast in front of them. Repeat 5 times and done

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
at the beginning of the mission you are supposed to be ignored, try a few times more, then proceed to sleep.
Go to see black and you will get a event with a purple girl. Sleep again and use the command
(Backspace key) S P A W N K to summon a Kelpie.
Mast in front of them. Repeat 5 times and done
yeah i've already done that part and they still just do their own thing, they don't even fuck any of the bunny girls anymore

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, game is broken as fuck and i guess it will never get fixed since the dev's patreon is under review

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
also tired doing a new game and i ran into the same problem where my character couldn't masturbate after getting fucked by a horse

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
also tired doing a new game and i ran into the same problem where my character couldn't masturbate after getting fucked by a horse
in my case doing what i said worked, maybe just wait for next update at the end of February (the Dev has a page)
Or download a save from this post with the part of the history you want to skip to.
Finished story mode of current version. Countless times of crashes but still possible to complete current build. The game became much more interesting at the end.
And if you want just to see the sex scenes with the fapets download one of my save files

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
in my case doing what i said worked, maybe just wait for next update at the end of February (the Dev has a page)
Or download a save from this post with the part of the history you want to skip to.

Well glad the game hasn't been abandoned or the dev hasn't gotten into trouble to where he can't work on the game anymore.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yep, also if you want to report bugs, give suggestions or anything else you can contact him in multiple ways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
click on the post, it will redirect you to the comment
I'd rather just get a save that's just past the part where you're supposed to get fucked by 5 kelpie, not the entire story, also are the two horses supposed to disappear (pretty sure the game isn't supposed to some how keep you from masturbating once you get fucked by the horse though)?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'd rather just get a save that's just past the part where you're supposed to get fucked by 5 kelpie, not the entire story, also are the two horses supposed to disappear (pretty sure the game isn't supposed to some how keep you from masturbating once you get fucked by the horse though)?
yes, the post i mentioned before has a save for every part of the story (especially the one you want)
it's a folder with multiple save points.
The codes are activated by pressing Backspace first and the rest of the code quickly

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
yes, the post i mentioned before has a save for every part of the story (especially the one you want)
it's a folder with multiple save points.
The codes are activated by pressing Backspace first and the rest of the code quickly
Which folder has the save that's just after the 5 kelpies and where do i put them?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Some how the only save files i have are in the bug report folders
yes, the bug report folder contains your save files so the dev can analyze them whenever you send those folders to him.
But the main game save files are within the Root Directory of your device. (aka C: folder)
Also check if you have the option (See hidden files; On)

Last edited:

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
Don't know what's wrong with my save since yours has the HUD displayed where as my save doesn't have a HUD at all, not even when i press the button that hides the HUD several times

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Don't know what's wrong with my save since yours has the HUD displayed where as my save doesn't have a HUD at all, not even when i press the button that hides the HUD several times
Are you playing in a laptop? in that case press Fn+F4 that should fix the problem.
Pd: you are not supposed to have a HUD until you complete the Black Barn stage in Story Mode

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes