3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've discover a few trick with the new fapet "Ent"
//How to cast an Ent's Vine attack: (this one can be a bit difficult to do at the begging)
1) Get near a tamed Ent, don't wear clothes (preferably outside of the nest with no fapets near)
2) Hold Q to catch his attention but don't let him grab you (stop before the gauge reaches 8%)
*in case it grabs you, stop it and cancel the following, otherwise it may not work
3) Repeat step 2 until he performs his vine attack
4) The Surprise H-Act will start underground

It's useful to see the face fuck animations (i've found 2 by far)

//How to repeat the Ent's Taming animation: (remember to use a condom during this one)
1) Teach him the Beg Skill (just call him and use the beg skill 'till a message appears)
2) Call it and lure him to a Taming Spot (Otherwise you will get a normal H-Act)
3) While the Ents is following you, Use the Beg Skill until it grabs you (similar to the Taming procedure)

It also has 2 animations

And if you find a premature ending during the "Ent Tit-Rape animation", just press Q once to stop it (recomendable to have 2 Ents so the animations cas be displayed normally)

tomfinfur

Oct 29, 2018
Seem to be stuck in story mode where your meant to crouch and masterbate at some kelpies. every time I do that they just ignore me and walk away. do I need to stretch her pussy more first or something else?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Seem to be stuck in story mode where your meant to crouch and masterbate at some kelpies. every time I do that they just ignore me and walk away. do I need to stretch her pussy more first or something else?
you have to sleep, in the next day you will teach a new way to attract them

tomfinfur

Oct 29, 2018
you have to sleep, in the next day you will teach a new way to attract them

I've tried sleeping a few times all that I got was a message saying that I should try the crouching method on them. but it still gets the same ignoring result

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've tried sleeping a few times all that I got was a message saying that I should try the crouching method on them. but it still gets the same ignoring result
can you send your save file sobi can check it

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
emm, filed of attraction is uncomfortable, ikr. But try first crouch, then move forward and backwards - in right moment you can sleep.
P.S.:why dev did write this action by this way - I don't know. I trying ask him about optimization code, checking algorithms, but nothing - he just sad:"this comfortable for me".

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
P.S.:why dev did write this action by this way - I don't know. I trying ask him about optimization code, checking algorithms, but nothing - he just sad:"this comfortable for me".
Hopefully, if more players starts complaining about those aspect maybe, it may change in the future.
Specially since a Code Cleaning or Re-coding will set every new system/algorithms in a better way than now
Since every time a new thing is added, it starts a conflict with a old feature making a mess.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
by chance someone has the tricks and the gallery in a save data?
there's not a gallery sadly,you can download one of my save files with all the monsters captured.
Cheat codes are actually in this thread pages back but, the most useful ones are
(Backspace) S P A W N B/C/S/W/H/T/OO/UU/LL/NN/K
(Backspace) S T A M (restores MC energy)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered this, if you sleep at the beginning of the Kobold invasion you get a GangBang scene
imagen_2021-12-12_222637.png

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Uh-Oh. Seems like Patreon is eying him for the chopping block. Seen that coming.
He did set up a subscribestar (afer I talked him into it)

Reactions: WeebLoop
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes