3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
This game has the WORST jumble mess of control I have ever seen. You have free mouse - USE IT FFS!

How do you even eat???

There is no bucket anywhre, how are you supposed to milk anyone?

Why does going to the toilet slow the MC to a crawl...and why does it lock jumping and futa change?

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone have a savgame with skipped tutorial part?
- All my savegames are bugged with - 'Don't have the ability to dress' -> Newest version and the Radial R menu is not opening.
here you go
Save
there are 2 save files, both with almost every creature captured
Edit: bugs from a old save file can be carried to newest versions so you might delete your save files and start from 0

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
This game has the WORST jumble mess of control I have ever seen. You have free mouse - USE IT FFS!

How do you even eat???
the MC doesn't need to eat, and if you need to use an item you have to press 1-2 and LMB
Controls are mainly explained in the book (open with Tab) and you can see the control layout by pressing Esc>Help>Controls

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
the MC doesn't need to eat, and if you need to use an item you have to press 1-2 and LMB
Controls are mainly explained in the book (open with Tab) and you can see the control layout by pressing Esc>Help>Controls
I looked at hte control. A convoluted mess that are badly explaind and half don't work.

Shift+LMB should be sex position change, but it doesn't work.. I get something with ctl+lmb, some weird menu with what appears to be animation control( has som arrows and hte word cyclecycle), but there's ZERo hint how to navigate tough that, and all it does it turn someone transparent.

W or UP should open th harrowin meu - desn't work.

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
how do we play thqt game i tried the tutorial it was bugged the bunny girl wass stuck qnd not moving and, one it worked a bit but didnt know what to do

Last edited:

Trullbus

Apr 25, 2021
here you go
Save
there are 2 save files, both with almost every creature captured
Edit: bugs from a old save file can be carried to newest versions so you might delete your save files and start from 0
Oi, thanks for the saves, yet, cant find the folder where to put them.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I looked at hte control. A convoluted mess that are badly explaind and half don't work.

Shift+LMB should be sex position change, but it doesn't work.. I get something with ctl+lmb, some weird menu with what appears to be animation control( has som arrows and hte word cyclecycle), but there's ZERo hint how to navigate tough that, and all it does it turn someone transparent.

W or UP should open th harrowin meu - desn't work.
1) shift+LMB only works with certain objetives (by the moment horse and slime)
2)during a sex animation by pressing Ctrl you open the harrowing panel (in the past version it used to be W or UP so seems like the dev forgot about update that panel) that panel is in case you want to make invisible one of the character during the sex
3) yes, controls are badly explained but are easy to get used to them after a while

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oi, thanks for the saves, yet, cant find the folder where to put them.
if it is your first time playing the game follow these steps:
1) open the game in free mode, skip the tutorial and skip the initial dialogue about the HUD
2) sleep in the bed (is next to you after spawning) wait a few seconds and close the game
3) follow this archive pate
Local disk (C)>Users>Your device name>AppData(hidden folder)>LocalLow>Nymphokyun>Slavebar
4)paste the content of the save that you downloaded inside the SlaveBAr folder and remplace the files

Reactions: Trullbus

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how do we play thqt game i tried the tutorial it was bugged the bunny girl wass stuck qnd not moving and, one it worked a bit but didnt know what to do
if you are playing the game for first time i suggest you to play in free mode and to skip the tutorial because it may be confusing.
so learn to play by practice and reading the book

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
1) shift+LMB only works with certain objetives (by the moment horse and slime)
2)during a sex animation by pressing Ctrl you open the harrowing panel (in the past version it used to be W or UP so seems like the dev forgot about update that panel) that panel is in case you want to make invisible one of the character during the sex
3) yes, controls are badly explained but are easy to get used to them after a while

So wait, HOW do you cylce sex anims then? Can it even be done?
How am I supposed to finish the "train fappete in X skill" when all I can do is the default action that might not be what is requested?

OH, another bug - no buckets spawn for the milkers. Wonderful.

Can the MC even breed a fappete? The ONLY one I was able to have vagianal sex is is the sheep, because that's the default position, but so far, nothing.

Honestly, this is just bad design. Only 2 item slots, no stacking, no home stash, downright retarded capturing mechanic (2 carrots to capture the rabbit, stuck in slow mode if you fail, no way to get the carrot out, you loose a carrot an the rabbit dissapears. Also you can only throw the carrot 1 feet away, rabbit insta-zooms to carrot and imediately poofs. Bushes do not conceal you either), enemies teleport to you to trap you into an endless sex loop (the second one ends, they insta-capture you again).

So much potential, it's painful that it's so badly ruined.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes