2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Holy moly !! Write what and how from the technical side - PLS :) (pw or public - as you wish)

It's a way to cheat the buyer - it sucks as always :FacePalm:
Modifying the BP_SlaveGameInstance.uasset file which contain "E_PatreonVersions::NewEnumerator1", with this "E_PatreonVersions::NewEnumerator4".
1 = $15 and 4 = $100. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

blargballs

Jun 11, 2018
Be searching the file inside the game directory and open it with notepad++
What I meant was: where is the file located?

I've looked In the folders in the root directory and the location in AppData, and do not find "BP_SlaveGameInstance.uasset" anywhere.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I wasn't sure about this at first but these updates are really adding a lot of stuff to the game. I hate sex scenes with men in them, so I can't do most of the missions but I'm really appreciating the new punishment positions

just let me play as a girl and spank other girls, it's really all i want in life

• Angry
Reactions: Anubis007

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
The public works are primarily cleaning the temple.
By sending a slave to such work you earn some money.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
There's some minor bugs in the animations so far

In the xcross dildo and caning scenes, your protagonist is frozen in an awkward position while only her hand moves

And in the caning scene specifically, I've played around with the sliders but most of the sizes causes insane clipping where the cane just goes through their entire lower body

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Priest Treasure

- Given by Romulus
- After that you need to go to Priest and talk to him. Don't remember what exactly lines but you can repeat until succeed. The quest will be updated.
- After that you go to Romulus and confirm. At that point you have an option to either confirm it to Romulus or deny (and keep the treasure).
- if you confirm - Romulus give you access to his whipping club (and a chance to earn more money)
- if you deny (and keep the treasure) - you can go to the Nymph house and treasure will be behind the house.

I personally was choosing to give treasure to Romulus. Money can be grinded, but if you give treasure away you receive :influence" points, that are unique for now.

hakanight

Dec 30, 2018
I'm getting an error.
The error is
Failed to open descriptor file
../../../SlavesOfRome/SlavesOfRome.uproject
help pls

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes