2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Well i'm fucking tired after 3 full days of trying to switch the 15$ to 100$ patreon by learning (hexadecimal, unreal engine with quickbms & unrealpak, c++, cheat engine memory viewer, etc..)
Here are my research for who got more knowledge on that matter :

Firstly, the game contain all version from public to the 100$ super version.
The game ask in the beginning what patreon version the player use, haven't find where it start and if the variable is in the .exe or the .pak file.
You can use cheat engine and memory viewer to find the "key" used for each patreon version. I've tried swapping the 15$ with the 100$, but the game still think i'm using a 15$ one. :FacePalm:
So the challenge it's to know where the code or hexadecimal set the patreon inside the game and to modify it.

Here are those codes :

7D3E8666460D4884CF937EB93625E059 $10
D7EAB1984A17023064438A91457D459B $15
788C245C4580AC5D2B1B928253FF8616 $25
4E8393DA453DC5DFB0AF969C1247F9FA $50
43A22A9A461623D00CBC3E89325F052C $100
4045A6BE465785D0DC42119618100CEC Public

Go inside Cheat Engine, Memory viewer and find memory, using text with unicode checked and for example researching "D7EAB1984A17023064438A91457D459B" you would find where the game store those patreon identification code.

I'm heading to the bed, good luck :sleep:

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
There would be an option to permanently enter this value (f.e. $100) and upload the whole game?
Is it feasible, or are we just changing the value in the memory of the game currently running?

I've tried swapping the 15$ with the 100$, but the game still think i'm using a 15$ one.
Maybe that's not enough. Maybe each version is a completely separate compilation :unsure:

Last edited:

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
There would be an option to permanently enter this value (f.e. $100) and upload the whole game?
Is it feasible, or are we just changing the value in the memory of the game currently running?

Maybe that's not enough. Maybe each version is a completely separate compilation :unsure:
Not at all, because in the game files there is the Patreon system. Wich ask what version the player have and then execute a code to turn the game to a 15$ patreon in our case. If it was separated, the dev would not need to use such a programming.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
It sucks.
I can't even find the value of D7EAB1984A17023064438A91457D459B in the $15 version, let alone change it to a higher one.

Did you even find the right hex / bin value in the running process?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the "female domination" tag is used correctly to mean that there are femdom options as well? I mean is the MC able to choose a path where he serves females rather than dominate them? I just want to know before I download the game, because I do not care about male domination at all, and the game description seems to contradict the female domination tag. Thanks for any answers in advance!

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I rather think it works when you choose a female character. And then you can practice FD on slaves. IMO of course ;)

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
It sucks.
I can't even find the value of D7EAB1984A17023064438A91457D459B in the $15 version, let alone change it to a higher one.

Did you even find the right hex / bin value in the running process?
You may have not followed correctly my instruction, i've take a pic :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
OK. I tried everything.
I even started the game without an active Internet connection.
Every time without a result.

1.jpg

I changed the indicated memory area, I even made a separate trainer who changed that area to $100 on keystroke. Nothing changes.

E:
I think maybe we should change something in the executable file itself so that it will activate the appropriate code immediately.
And not the program has already been executed, and we are just changing the corresponding memory values.
Starting the game up to the level of the screen asking for age, the game already checks what version it has (that is why later modifications are no longer relevant). - IMO :unsure:

popo2029

Jul 2, 2019
Let's try to make some sort of walkthrough?

Maximus. Located at the plaza near the pottom of the Temple of the Gods
Romius Located to the right from slave market.
Aeliana. The girl in the Temple.
Attius. Near the entry to "Temple" part of City
Message board. Near the entry to "Temple" part of City. (across from Atticus)

Will keep updating.
Unfinished quests:

Priest's treasure - don't know where the treasure is or what will happen of you will lie about it
Damsel in distress - don't know where the actual letter is. Vases I've searched are either empty or contain gold.
Fearing for the worst' - haven't seen this quest at all.[/SPOILER]
Can you give many details about Priest's treasure now?

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
OK. I tried everything.
I even started the game without an active Internet connection.
Every time without a result.

View attachment 547518

I changed the indicated memory area, I even made a separate trainer who changed that area to $100 on keystroke. Nothing changes.

E:
I think maybe we should change something in the executable file itself so that it will activate the appropriate code immediately.
And not the program has already been executed, and we are just changing the corresponding memory values.
Starting the game up to the level of the screen asking for age, the game already checks what version it has (that is why later modifications are no longer relevant). - IMO :unsure:
The best way would have been to modify the pak file, which i did try first. But since the executable do a CRC check on the pak file itself using the .sig, this solution didn't work.

I've attached the patreonsystem files, so if you or someone want more details on it...

Reactions: Pirat.911

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
And what is the difference between the 15$ version and this one for 100$ ??? After all, this is some kind of nonsense, I think it's a rip-off for fools ...
It's a trap for people who like to buy the premium package for sure, the only difference I saw was a slave that you can customize.

Last edited:
Reactions: biały wilk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And what is the difference between the 15$ version and this one for 100$ ??? After all, this is some kind of nonsense, I think it's a rip-off for fools ...
It's a trap for people who like to buy the premium package for sure, the only difference I saw was a slave that you can customize.
The difference is not the customizable slave, that is added by the $15 version. The $100 version adds the option to buy a slave that is fully maxed out, mainly for those who don't care about the actual game part and just want fap material. Yes, it is a trap and one that is commonly used by companies like EA at that. Provide something people desperately want for an outrageous price.

Reactions: Pirat.911
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes