2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
There are a lot of quests and it's getting better and better.... I mean.. it's far from finished but I enjoyed what's there atm... I do like the developer.. they are making a pretty big game and have been going steady for a long time so.. while I had my doubts first I trust them more and more - even became a patreon and stayed. I do hear many people complaining there is too much walking and fetching though so it depends which version you played.. if it's one or two behind it's pretty much the same but more content - if it was very early stages I would recommend to go back and try

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Is it normal that the game every time Crashes or not response anymore that u need the task-manager to close it?
I try it now 2 times and both times game crash or Hang up.

Update:
I restart now my System and try again same thing after some seconds in-game the Ati driver crashes again so i think game isn't compatible with Adrenalin 2019.
Again i need to close it over task-manager it not respond again. -.-

Last edited:
Reactions: joe316

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
uNREAL LIKES TO MESS WITH YOUR DRIVERS. gET THE sdk AND FIND SOME dx9 componrnts
UNREAL uses in every major game and they HAVE TO PROVIDE IT WITH THE INSTALLATION.

It could be a C++ error or simply NOT HAVING ENOUGH vram FREE WHEN YOU RUN THE GAME!

jldhx

Aug 5, 2019
View attachment 132554

Overview:
Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-01
Release Date: 2019-12-21
Developer: Biggus Dickus Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.6 $15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 132555 View attachment 132556 View attachment 132557 View attachment 132558 View attachment 132559 View attachment 132560 View attachment 132561
I'd love to see some kind of tutorial. Any suggested link?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
uNREAL LIKES TO MESS WITH YOUR DRIVERS. gET THE sdk AND FIND SOME dx9 componrnts
UNREAL uses in every major game and they HAVE TO PROVIDE IT WITH THE INSTALLATION.

It could be a C++ error or simply NOT HAVING ENOUGH vram FREE WHEN YOU RUN THE GAME!
I think more about it cant handle my 8 GB grafik ram i try tomorrow on other card to test it have a nv 1050 ti here too with only 4 GB.
Btw in other games i have not that problems other unreal engine games run perfect!
Breeders Of The Nephelym <- runs without any problems!

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
One must wonder how retarded a dev has to be in order to put "Anti-piracy" ads in your game and piss off your paying customers. Like if people pirate your game they won't be buying it anyways or maybe they will in the future. Pissing people off with add spam won't help at all.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I think more about it cant handle my 8 GB grafik ram i try tomorrow on other card to test it have a nv 1050 ti here too with only 4 GB.
Btw in other games i have not that problems other unreal engine games run perfect!
Breeders Of The Nephelym <- runs without any problems!
But you just posted in that forum about problems there too. Common denominator?

Elliottald

Jan 27, 2019
I feel terribly stupid but i cant interact with anything. Ive tried every key now, how are you supposed to talk to someone ?

EDIT : ok i got it, it needs to be added for the controller too

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What bade jok is this ???
When you make de golden dildo quest and you have im iniventory push not M.
Than ist quest broken . nice XD
what buggi game the punsiment system ist relly broken :/

This version is not playble to mayn buggs.
just like the rip off for patron game

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
The false protagonist tag on this game keeps bringing me back to it but I know from downloading it the first time it brought me to this game that it is a lie. This is not a female protagonist game. Be warned of the false tag.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Man, this is a slick-looking game, but yikes @ those Patreon tiers. Looks like the $100/mo one has a 1-time purchase thing going on for the month of February, but even if you only pay it once that's a high-ass price tag...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need lots of RAM and lots of HDD space ... Unreal games get bloated after install ...
This one is not a release candidate, it is not streamlined for mass consumption.
this is why game will load every asset upon start up and you need to be able to take the hit.
There are no optimisations going around, so limitted support for fringe PC builds bring problems.

Reactions: malkass
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes