2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
Are Julia’s accessories in game? I get to that point in the conversation tree but can’t find where to purchase them.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
$100 for this? Would not even play for free, it's garbage.
That's what I thought until version 0.9.9 too but many problems were improved, new tasks and adventures were added. In my opinion it is not bad now. Of course, $100 is much too much. :)

shadow457

Aug 15, 2020
I have many questions :

- It's impossible for me to change the sexual positions. Apparently you have to use the numbers but it does not change anything. Can I be told keyboard shortcuts?
- My last unfulfilled quest is the fugitive slave. Slave not found. How does one go about it?
- Can I be guided to a guide and possible cheat code?

Thank you to all of you! :love:(y)
Press left ALT+SHIFT to change keyboard language to english

dbuttzz

Mar 21, 2020
I am unable to check any of the vases, so can never find the letter in the mansion. Anyone know why I cannot interact with them?

Sandfarmer

Jan 5, 2021
Can somebody tell me how to complete the quest with the wife's statue? I really can't tell which answers I should give the architect.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to prevent UE4 from automatically launching SteamVR? It doesn't work with my Index plugged in, and I don't want to go through the hassle of unplugging it to try this out.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Game won't run for me. It launches, but then I just get a brown screen with what looks like part of the loading progress bar and the letter W in the top right corner.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes