2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
I shouldn't be complaining about this game, because... well I got it for free. ( And so did most off you :cool:)
But still I'm going to do it anyway.
The way the MC moves is just terrible: Most of the time, outdoor is oke, but inside a building. (n)
But, most of the time, the MC looks like he/she is ice skating and after that, the MC is stuck most of the times.
( For you new players: Hit the spacebar!)
In my opinion, the developers, need to improve these things ( and many more), before laungh the game on Steam.
BUT, I want to end this post in a positive way: I love (most off) the graphics, and I really love the storyline!
* Picking up my whip!​

Icoon voor Geverifieerd door de community

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Dude, you should have seen this game two years ago. Back then it was a total tragedy.
Aside from what you pointed out (and very rightly so) now it's even playable. ;)

Reactions: Ssato243

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
I shouldn't be complaining about this game, because... well I got it for free. ( And so did most off you :cool:)
But still I'm going to do it anyway.
I think people should 'complain' about the things they don't like. Including those who didn't pay for the game. Because that may help the developer spot their mistakes and correct them, so they have a better game and more supporters. Also because you can influence people to support a good developer instead of a bad one. So everybody can enjoy better stuff.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
its now version 0.99 but still buggy as shit... i tried to help the fat guy to loose some weight and the game gave up on me...
If you play as a woman and return the runaway slave you are suddenly a man... nymph fucking completly failed on me... and yeah there is still the jumping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Poopinmybutt

Apr 21, 2019
The current version runs quite nicely even on older PCs. I tested it on an old i5 and 1060 3GB - it holds 60fps all the time.
Nope, it really doesn't. Not for the content. You're one guy. There's dozens of people reporting a much different experience.

1060 is beefy compared to actual "older machines". Try integrated graphics. Go get a $300 laptop from Walmart. Android phones with OpenGLES are way, WAY different than a laptop game on a GTX 1060

Oct 31, 2017
What the Hell is this pre-pre-pre-pre-alpha? I noted this one down a while ago to go back and eventually try, thinking "Ah, finally, an open world-ish lewd game where I can choose my gender.", which really is a rather low bar, I think, but calling this version 0.9.9 bare-bones is an insult to bones. This level of development shouldn't have even been available yet.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes