2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Does someone have a list of all the keyboard button controls, please?
Can the MC run? ... Constantly walking vast distances makes one loose appeal to 'walk' outside the city.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
ok... I can get some placeholders during development. I can get the "gold apple" as a literal gold apple and not an orange, but maize/corn honestly? Somebody tell him! what's next? Potatoes? it's a REAL mood killer, how I am supposed to believe in the lore!

jengarino

Jul 14, 2017
How do you run this in vr? I'm using an Oculus with pc link and it won't launch in vr, inly on the pc.
I'm having the same problem :/ It runs fine on the PC but won't show up in my Oculus Quest 2 headset via the pc link. Anyone know how to solve this? Also thanks!

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I'm having the same problem :/ It runs fine on the PC but won't show up in my Oculus Quest 2 headset via the pc link. Anyone know how to solve this? Also thanks!
The developer posted a reply to my question. Only the sex scenes are in VR. They expect you to play on the PC until you start a sex scene then put on your headset to control \ view the sex. Hopefully later versions will be fully VR compatible.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
yo this game definitely needs a cheat mod ! I am not talking about money but relations! I can't play a game without cheating xD needs a fix !

Reactions: Jubileu01
D

Deleted member 365596

Hey! There is possibility for slave to fuck his master? When playing female character, i can use only dildo on males, can i change that?

Last edited by a moderator:

azaharin

Mar 28, 2019
Is there any story or just a pure sandbox type of thing? And if so, is pregnancy or breeding going to play a part at all?

RootSharp

Feb 4, 2018
This is a game deserves my first comment. This is just awesome. 10/10 would buy the full version when it's released! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try this game. Just awesome.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes