2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

100%Nothing

Feb 6, 2019
So i wonder if i can contribute to this forum, do something good, i think i have the download right here:

This is version V11.1 (Hotfix) for what the naming's worth this should be the newest version off of Patreon.
Is this how one should post things? It's my first link so if there's something i can do better for a possible next time, please let me know!
In any case, enjoy as you may!

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So i wonder if i can contribute to this forum, do something good, i think i have the download right here:
Google Drive

This is version V11.1 (Hotfix) for what the naming's worth this should be the newest version off of Patreon.
Is this how one should post things? It's my first link so if there's something i can do better for a possible next time, please let me know!
In any case, enjoy as you may!
can you upload to other server google drive says i ahve to wait to the next day to download PLS and thank you

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
… Hell, look at how many Ren'Py "creators" abandon/restart their games - and there's FAR less of a workload using that engine than a full fledged 3D one. In the few years I've been playing adult games, I'm pretty sure only 3 I played were ever completed from start to finish...
Check "Abandoned, A tale of forgotten lives", "Depraved Awakening" and "No More Secrets". Second one is somewhat hassled at the end, but still.

I mean, I agree with the idea of your post - in fact the complete-to-abandoned ratio maybe even smaller.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ostensibly yes, but does it matter any more in this day and age?
Depends...i'm not saying that the engine is bad, but for example, we have mega, that have a limit, some people have a monthly limit of internet, and if pass that limit they need to pay more, so yeah, in some cases is bad, not about the engine but the size. That's why i'm always grateful for those beautiful guys that compress games here.

langy

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone know how to do the archery? Im on a laptop and cant click both left and right at the same time also no way to exit it so now stuck

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I have a question..
Its your Slaves thats going to be the ones doing all the service(Sex, etc) right or can you their Master do something other than giving training and orders?

I mean like the HTML game Whoremaker, it allows you the player(male MC) to join in and help make more money if you are not playing the Straight path of just paper work. In Whoremaker, your male character can sell himself too to service male/female customers..so far i only know they only got submissive path and no dom path for the MC.
It would be nice if Slaves of Rome would actually offer something similar like Whoremaker, since there is gay and transformation tag in it.

Why would anyone want something like that in a Master X Slave game like SoR? Simple, just imagine if you play a female/male MC and you could be something like the Mama-san/Mother of the slave of your establishment(brothel, etc) where you can join in anytime to service customers whether its customers that want you by yourself or for you to join in with the slave, there could be scenes where you do a demonstration beside the slave and/or BJ together with the slave with a finale where you hold the slave head to be cum on or cum in the mouth or you can also take it yourself.

You guys and also the devs need to know that the Masters of the slaves in the old times are not always the masters if the customer is someone who is a big shot money spender and comes to end up taking a liking of you the slaver(master) that got the looks to satisfy the customers.

• Haha
Reactions: Kay_Kay
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes