2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

RiseFlash

Sep 1, 2020
can you tell me the minimum specs of a pc that can play this game? because my pc is low spec and i think i want to upgrade my pc if low spec pc cannt play this game

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
man I kinda like this game weirdly enough but how are you going to have time based quests without a timer and a map that isn't able to be opened up?
When you are told "time" quest - it's actual time of your computer, not the time in the game. Only possible exception - quest with catacombs.

Does anyone know how to complete the mission cicero buying porrery ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what do i have to do on this mission ?
- find out what is this delicate service the general has to perform.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As of now the only piece I'm missing (I think) is a mushroom. For some reason cannot find it (although see multiple pieces of onions, carrots, cucumbers, peppers).

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
where the hell are the catacombs
to the right of the farm (and farm girl).

Added: But you need to come during "game" night. In addition I had ~12:30am on my computer clock, so that might played the role as well

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
If I haven't played in a year should I make a new save? Seem to be having issues with controls in my current game. Also even though my rep and money is the same, some slave I had are missing

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello, I have a few questions about the game, my English is not very good so I use a translator.

Ok i have found with the one slave the letter. I have found the dead slave. I come in the manson but now i don t find nothing. i stuck in the manson and must allways go back to main menu need help.

And how can I give my slaves the food I bought? Or is it automatically deducted from the inventory when you eat something?

Thank you for your answers

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ik this game is the opposite of it, but just wondering, can you get dominated in this game or be a slave?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
What are the rewards/benefits for returning the slave to Romius, or helping her? Which choice should I make?
Return.
Later it leads to additional step - you can buy her out, thus returning to the same status - she is free and owes you. Eventually you'll get her for your pleasure house.

Frank_Frankt

Jul 7, 2021
Hey i just wanted to ask if the game is safe to use because Virustotal said that 2 vendors flagged the Launcher.exe as malicous. I know about false positives but you could never know these days

Halstaff

Mar 23, 2020
Any english walkthroughs for this sucker, it's kinda hard to find alot of quest items, just a few hints here and there would be a great help!

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i wish they'd work on the physics a bit. seeing body parts clipping is annoying.

i gave up on the game because i can't do the quest where you are supposed to meet up with that chick, at 6pm or whatever. i tried talking to her at every time of day. it doesn't fucking work. and why is there no clock if there are time sensitive quests? this is stupid.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes