2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Updated to v0.12 tier 15$ enjoy.
Keep in mind that the current build has bugs!

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Is there finally a way to have sex with others without clicking yourself to death?

It's a long time since I last tried this game.

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
You'll just break your mouse.
Install macro software like auto mouse click that will do clicks while you hold a set key down, if you don't have gaming peripherals that also do this. Also good for skipping dialogue in games that don't let you.
Is there finally a way to have sex with others without clicking yourself to death?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017

I also want to know this.

Is this game still arthritis simulator?
You'll just break your mouse.
Install macro software like auto mouse click that will do clicks while you hold a set key down, if you don't have gaming peripherals that also do this. Also good for skipping dialogue in games that don't let you.
a few versions back they added a second method of watching scenes. the old method is still there but there is now an option to just set a speed, intensity and just watch. when starting a scene you will be given option on which method you want. so that part is fixed

what's NOT fixed is collision detection, clipping and lighting in the dungeon during scenes

Reactions: FroKe88

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
does anyone know how to complete this mission ?
-THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
-find the mysterios letter before it reaches the wrong hands!

Reactions: Fuzzywuzzy001

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
does anyone know how to complete this mission ?
-THE DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
-find the mysterios letter before it reaches the wrong hands!

Reactions: Fuzzywuzzy001

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
you can make changes to the body/hair/eyes/ears at the temple for any slave for like 300 dinari, or whatever the fuck the currency is. the extra $100 salve isn't any more customizable than that. the only difference is that the $100 slave gets everything unlocked and all changes are free.
I know, about the "Changebook" in the temple, too.
But you sure can customize the $100 slave a lot more in detail.
You have way more fine adjusting available.

For me it is a little bit of a fetish to create those bodies in detail... the more slider, the better. :LOL::p
Sad that the head isn't much customizable
In my Test with the older (0.9.5) Version, I've found me customize this Slave about 1 hour or so. xD

--------------------------------------------------------

One question: if i played as female protagonist, how much straight content should i expect?
The female's partner is the same female as if you're playing a male...
If you are fucking with a male slave then you are fucking him with a strapon in default.
You have to set up the setup in the act, if you want to get fucked by your Slave.
Oh... but in dialogues you are seen as a female every now and then. ^^

My personal impression was playing a male with boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trash_Panda

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
I know, about the "Changebook" in the temple, too.
But you sure can customize the $100 slave a lot more in detail.
You have way more fine adjusting available.

For me it is a little bit of a fetish to create those bodies in detail... the more slider, the better. :LOL::p
Sad that the head isn't much customizable
In my Test with the older (0.9.5) Version, I've found me customize this Slave about 1 hour or so. xD

--------------------------------------------------------

The female's partner is the same female as if you're playing a male...
If you are fucking with a male slave then you are fucking him with a strapon in default.
You have to set up the setup in the act, if you want to get fucked by your Slave.
Oh... but in dialogues you are seen as a female every now and then. ^^

My personal impression was playing a male with boobs.
hey, can u tell me somtn, in this gam gangbang and that sorta things is avalible or no?

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes