2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

war117

Nov 9, 2017
This game has got potential however the one thing that I find lacking that really gives me a negative feel about this is there is no ability to get a general idea where certain objectives are for each quest like for instance with something like blabbermouth problem or the Golden compass or a small fortune made the damsel in distressQuest there’s no indicator on where the objective targets are like the items and selves there’s no general location given and that really makesFrustrating because basically the play is going round and round in circles trying to find something and another thing to there’s no variety in In slaves that come on the market when you first come out the house in the game every time you restart the game is the same slaves I would also recommend highly that every time you restart the game or refresh the game that different varieties slaves be put on the stand

Reactions: Bob Bobber

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
"You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly and to correctly reflect history."

*Historical shock* Yes, it's absolutely rave. In The Roman Empire or like Roman Empire, you can't just take slave and fuck it/kill it. After you buy slave, previous owner can give different restriction. But some law setted by Goverment. Like, you can't kill/punish slave just because you want. For that should be reason. Plus, you can't have sex slaves woman and send she to brothel/do prostitution.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Can I keep the runaway slave at some point
Yes you can, I forgot her name Damaria or something, First you have to rescue her be bringing her clothes and bread, both can be found near Romius (from whom you take the quest),then you can meet her again and talk she goes to another place next, then buy the pleasure house, now go to desert area on the outskirts of the city, near house of Valeria she can be found behind the house and then you can invite her to stay in your pleasure house.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm stuck at twop points. I cant find the dead slave, the only image I have suggests it's by the nymph temple but shows it as a desert terrain when current version is grassy. Searched all around and found nothing.

Also the runaway slave: I've given her clothes and bread. I'm told she's supposed to change location, but so far she is still at same spot offering sex.

Any advise please?

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Is the RTX option is here because you want to implement RTX in the game later ? Because i can't activate it even if i have a RTX

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Return.
Later it leads to additional step - you can buy her out, thus returning to the same status - she is free and owes you. Eventually you'll get her for your pleasure house.
Are you sure because someone else said if you help the runaway slave she joins the pleasure house

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Yes you can, I forgot her name Damaria or something, First you have to rescue her be bringing her clothes and bread, both can be found near Romius (from whom you take the quest),then you can meet her again and talk she goes to another place next, then buy the pleasure house, now go to desert area on the outskirts of the city, near house of Valeria she can be found behind the house and then you can invite her to stay in your pleasure house.
Is it the actual house that Valeria live That’s for sale

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Is it the actual house that Valeria live That’s for sale
No, the house that's for sale is the pleasure house, Valeria lives way outside the city, I don't exactly remember but if you pass the stables keep going on the pavement, then after reaches the apex of the mini hill you will see tiles with glowing symbols on them, but that's for another quest, then on the side of the hill you will see a vegetable farm, that is actually Valeria's and then just a little ahead you will she her house, and behind that house is the girl

war117

Nov 9, 2017
No, the house that's for sale is the pleasure house, Valeria lives way outside the city, I don't exactly remember but if you pass the stables keep going on the pavement, then after reaches the apex of the mini hill you will see tiles with glowing symbols on them, but that's for another quest, then on the side of the hill you will see a vegetable farm, that is actually Valeria's and then just a little ahead you will she her house, and behind that house is the girl
Are you talking about that place where the big fat guy asked you to find a mythical creature the preview he was right it being real are you talking about that place where you can have sex with that creature checked before that girl house and I thought the only other house that the main character can get it was the house with the son of a whore character is

war117

Nov 9, 2017
does anybody know where I can find the golden apple of maximus because im completely lost
Right near where you can buy the slaves on top of the blanket like roof it’s not exactly behind the slaves it’s next to it

Constantino

Nov 4, 2018
"You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly and to correctly reflect history."

*Historical shock* Yes, it's absolutely rave. In The Roman Empire or like Roman Empire, you can't just take slave and fuck it/kill it. After you buy slave, previous owner can give different restriction. But some law setted by Goverment. Like, you can't kill/punish slave just because you want. For that should be reason. Plus, you can't have sex slaves woman and send she to brothel/do prostitution.
The romans did keep women as sex loves though. I also wouldn't be surprised if some dominus "lend" their female slaves even if it was illegal.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes