2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
So, how many "tools" are actually ingame? Only the ones I can buy near the starting area? Or is there anything else? If so, where can I find them?

Kohaan

Oct 31, 2021
Hi guys.
I have a problem with my slaves. After sending them to do some jobs (cooking, physician, miner...), they never returned. I learned that the job system ist still more buggy than stable but too late. Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of them completely by editing the savegame for example, so I can buy new ones?
And second: anyone who can explain to me in detail how to decompress the games' data .PAK file to do the patreon tier mod?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Allthough my slaves are still "registered" I could buy new ones but they don't show up in the cells of the upper floor inside the dungeon.
All three cells on the lower floor are occupied but only one of six on the upper floor. No idea how to fix that?
I have eight slaves in total.

By the way: anyone got an idea how to retrieve runaways when I play with that gameplay option turned on?

Last edited:

Kohaan

Oct 31, 2021
View attachment 132554

Overview:
Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-08-14
Developer: Biggus Dickus Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

*Be aware that the current game has bugs!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

terroralpha thanks for the link

View attachment 132555 View attachment 132556 View attachment 132557 View attachment 132558 View attachment 132559 View attachment 132560 View attachment 132561
At V0.11 it says Maximus not moving when whipped fixed. At my version he runs 2 or 3 times and then still not any further. I have 0.12.
Am I doing something wrong maybe?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
new version is out, but i stopped supporting and not sure if i should resume. has anyone tried it? is it worth paying them more money?

Last edited:

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
new version is out, but i stopped supporting and not sure if i should resume. has anyone tried it? is it worth paying them more money?
From the what the patch notes say, there's a little more content but the update is mostly revolved around refining previous content. However, they've said that the next update (1.4) is planned to be almost completely focussed on creating new content in terms of BDSM :). Essentially it's your call, read up on the patch notes and decide whether it's stuff you'd wanna see, but personally I'm just gonna wait for pirated other releases

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
From the what the patch notes say, there's a little more content but the update is mostly revolved around refining previous content. However, they've said that the next update (1.4) is planned to be almost completely focussed on creating new content in terms of BDSM :). Essentially it's your call, read up on the patch notes and decide whether it's stuff you'd wanna see, but personally I'm just gonna wait for pirated other releases
thanks. i guess i'll wait. $15 is a lot of cheese to burn on a QOL update

Larian77

Nov 22, 2021
Has anyone an idea at the quest "The needs of an alchemist" - i have to get the stuff from Valerias House but the house is closed. Where i find this stuff or the key to the house?

koless

May 27, 2021
Has anyone an idea at the quest "The needs of an alchemist" - i have to get the stuff from Valerias House but the house is closed. Where i find this stuff or the key to the house?
keys for the house are not needed, you just need to go to the door of the house at night (in the game, how much time I had on the computer - I don’t remember)

Larian77

Nov 22, 2021
keys for the house are not needed, you just need to go to the door of the house at night (in the game, how much time I had on the computer - I don’t remember)
Thank you, but doesn't worked :-( - at my first try (at day) i got the message that the door is locked and now (at every time i try it, even at night) nothing happens at the door :-( - maybe another bug in the last version 1.3.0

koless

May 27, 2021
Thank you, but doesn't worked :-( - at my first try (at day) i got the message that the door is locked and now (at every time i try it, even at night) nothing happens at the door :-( - maybe another bug in the last version 1.3.0
so i think it makes sense to try to do it when you have the night irl

Larian77

Nov 22, 2021
so i think it makes sense to try to do it when you have the night irl
Nothing, i tried it at night at the computer with night in the game - the problem is: the first Quest "get the stuff from the house" ist already green, like it's ready but i have no stuff in my inventory and when i talk to her she says i have to get the stuff :-(

Someone an idea how to edit the savegame to reset this quest or to get the stuff?

koless

May 27, 2021
Nothing, i tried it at night at the computer with night in the game - the problem is: the first Quest "get the stuff from the house" ist already green, like it's ready but i have no stuff in my inventory and when i talk to her she says i have to get the stuff :-(

Someone an idea how to edit the savegame to reset this quest or to get the stuff?
The first time I didn’t succeed either in a game night or a real one, it just somehow happened by accident

in any case, closing this quest does nothing, Valeria never becomes your slave, but just stands in the dungeon

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes