2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

ArthurkPendragon

Jul 24, 2020
I keep getting stuck after talking to anyone the dialogue finishes but the menu doesn't go away and I'm completely stuck there only way to fix it is to restart
game but as soon as i talk to someone again the same thing happens.

Reactions: joe316

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone! Here's the new update v13.2 $15 Tier!

\^.^/

Windows (.exe):
|

Slaves of Rome said:
DEC 18, 2021 AT 9:57 AM
$15+ Patrons Game Build (v13.2)(hotfix) - DOWNLOAD NOW!

ATTENTION ROMANS!

It was brought to our attention that v13.1 has some problem so we wanted to post a quick hotfix for it - (SoR v13.2)! Please notice - this is the same build as v13/1.3, but with some fixes, improvements and most of the problems you've noticed solved. If you didn't run into problems with v13/v1.3 you don't need to download this.

This is the "normal" ($15 version) Roman's build. It has most of the features now unlocked, but, you start with just enough dinari (gold) to get you started.. so... you'll need to work your way up!
Citizens, bear in mind: Rome is still in development! There will be bugs! We are working very hard to have as little as possible, but at the end of the day, this is still a game in development, so it's nearly impossible to completely avoid them. We are always happy to hear about any problems you encounter so we can fix them ASAP for future builds. Please let us know if you find any.

Coming to Next Build (v14):
  • Next build, we'll be focusing on adding a LOT of new bdsm things.
We are growing fast, and we expect to have those upgrades within about 6-10 weeks. An official date will follow.

Please notice:
* If you can't un-rar the file, make sure to update your winrar.
** Please use chrome while logged into a gmail account to download the build if you are getting the "too many users have downloaded this" message when downloading.

For honor and glory of the Republic!
The Senate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shirakyu

Aug 22, 2017
I'm still having the same problem as last time i played the game. No matter what i do, sex and punish both increase the love stat of my slaves. Can someone help me?

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Is lighting fixed yet? Last time I played this, the lighting was comparable to The Long Night battle from GoT, I couldn't see shit.
maybe that was for the better...

Light looks okay to me, but hovering in thin air while fucking and a dick that looks like it was mounted with a stapler to the MC are what really ruins the game...

qkoxtxvdtpja

Dec 20, 2021
I'm still having the same problem as last time i played the game. No matter what i do, sex and punish both increase the love stat of my slaves. Can someone help me?
Same here, this bug was there for me in the previous verison. V.012 too.

How to change key bindings ? I can reset keys by right-clicking, but that's all.
This is a NEW problem, wasn't there before. I downloaded a program "X-MouseButton Control" and set Mouse Middle Click to Simulated Keys {during} W Meaning that when I click and press mouse middle button it sends a W (move forward). Now I can do everything with the mouse ... keeping the other hand free....:WeSmart:(y)

This game is really awesome - too bad nobody has the $50 tier version - Custom Slaves...:p

tuxre

Dec 14, 2018
With the new version, "E_PatreonVersions::NewEnumerator" has disappeared, the only thing close enough is "E_PatreonTiers::NewEnumerator8" which i tried all values from 1-8 and nothing changes Patreon level.
Can someone do magic?

Reactions: Drugs of Anubia
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes