2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

ekoz88

Jan 19, 2018
I am stuck when i find the missing slave into the woods.I see a cutscene thing and then i see the body lying down and cant do shit.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me I’m trying to change the controls for the game but it won’t let me every time I try the top half of the selections in settings keep getting highlighted

qkoxtxvdtpja

Dec 20, 2021
Can someone help me I’m trying to change the controls for the game but it won’t let me every time I try the top half of the selections in settings keep getting highlighted
As I said above, you need to download a software called 'X Mouse Button Control' . Map the middle click to W like shown in the screenshot and VOILA....EVERYTHING (all interactions) can be done with the mouse. Keep middle click pressed to move and move mouse to change direction.

The ingame keymap binding change is broken.

Last edited:

madness83

Aug 18, 2020
Has anyone checked that the dev mixed up greek and rome mythologie? Idk, but If i would create a game about ancient rome and would involve mythologie ..., it doesnt take a long time to check this up in Wikipedia. Game quote : "Thank almighty Athena, the god of wisdom, for blessing our real Romans." its already in the name. in rome mythologie it would be Minerva.

shyraccoon

Jan 28, 2022
JULIA asks me to buy ACCESSORIES from the market, but all I can find are tools to punish her. I think, she does not like pain, but wants to be fucked with toys. Am I wrong? Please help!

shyraccoon

Jan 28, 2022
I am stuck when i find the missing slave into the woods.I see a cutscene thing and then i see the body lying down and cant do shit.
1. Go back to the damsel in the temple, who gave you the letter quest and talk to her.
2. Go to Atticus an talk to him. Try several times. (I think "evening" is the right time). If you are lucky, you will get "beamed" to his home. There search for the letter.
3. Go to the damsel again fo a chat.

liuqihao

Mar 4, 2021
No, the house that's for sale is the pleasure house, Valeria lives way outside the city, I don't exactly remember but if you pass the stables keep going on the pavement, then after reaches the apex of the mini hill you will see tiles with glowing symbols on them, but that's for another quest, then on the side of the hill you will see a vegetable farm, that is actually Valeria's and then just a little ahead you will she her house, and behind that house is the girl
where is the pleasure house ? I talk with Sassy slave only can fuck again in the woods.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
where is the pleasure house ? I talk with Sassy slave only can fuck again in the woods.
It's been a while since I played this so I may not remember most of it. I don't know if it's called a pleasure house, but after doing some missions you unlock a second house that becomes available to purchase from a man in the extreme right alley, you can buy it from there. When I bought it nothing much was available in there, just a simple house. But thats the location(Exit your main house, take right keep walking till the street ends, then take right, just a little walk ahead there will be a man standing on stairs of the new house, talk to him to buy the house, If he is not there complete the remaining missions)

Reactions: Ssato243

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Is this game worth playing or its another buggy crap?
I haven't touched it in a little bit, but it's probably still pretty buggy.

Does anyone know of any games similar to this concept that are more... polished?

Sandbox-y, BDSM-y, acquiring and leveling up sexy babes, animated with voiceovers (or at least moaning sound effects). Slaves of Rome checks all the right boxes for me, if only its execution wasn't so mediocre

Last edited:

qkoxtxvdtpja

Dec 20, 2021
v13.5 out.

From patreon post.

Main New Things This (v1.3.5 / v13.5) Build Features:

Story:

• Aeliana (main storyline) - continuation of the main story and some twists ;)
  • Valeria - continuation of her story and quests
  • Another quest which we can't say which character it relates to because it's a spoiler ;)
Gameplay/Features:

• Controller Support
  • Roman clock to know the game-time for the quests
Adult Content:

• 3 new awesome punishment positions!
  • New punishment mode (street whipping)
  • Free-style (can walk around) punishments
Fixes/Improvements:

• Roman citizens SFX Enhancements (no longer robots, actual voice over now)
  • Improvements to adult scenes sounds (make a big difference, we think!)
  • VR input/camera movement bugs fixes (VR should be stable again now)
  • Darkness during night-time should be better now

Reactions: svetozar3
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes