2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

denilol

Apr 16, 2020
is it possible to cheat in this game? I'd like to unlock all positions but don't really want to grind for it. I managed to cheat money but no skill points.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
is it possible to cheat in this game? I'd like to unlock all positions but don't really want to grind for it. I managed to cheat money but no skill points.
use save editor to give 999 skill points to each slave, unlock all the crap in the sphere grid (which they copied from final fantasy X).

but i personally think it's not worth the time because most of the scenes have clipping or just don't look good.

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Nice game, but sometimes Slaves still disappear in the house or can not be sent to mission :confused:

But ist really a nice setting and idea of slaves in rome and a good work..

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Is this a joke? I can't disable music? Why do I have the sliders then? Jesus, it's been 2 years since I've tried this for the frist time and the game is still at the state of an april 1st.

1629916466322.png

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Just for the record the unpacking of the game is a bit messy for this version primarily because one all the components are not in one folder with a particular extracting program called 9Zip

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone an older 100$ Patreon Version if not the actual is available?

Buy Custom and maxed Slaves, save and then load it in the newest version... worth a try?

Edit: No it doesn't... I've found an older Version, but after loading the save from older in newer Version, the Slaves are gone.

Last edited:

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Has anyone an older 100$ Patreon Version if not the actual is available?

Buy Custom and maxed Slaves, save and then load it in the newest version... worth a try?

Edit: No it doesn't... I've found an older Version, but after loading the save from older in newer Version, the Slaves are gone.
you can mod the slaves to have max skill points and give yourself unlimited cash with the save editor. i did this with the $15 version. $100 version only makes sense if you just want lifetime updates

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
you can mod the slaves to have max skill points and give yourself unlimited cash with the save editor. i did this with the $15 version. $100 version only makes sense if you just want lifetime updates
Thanks... but I know... my main intention were more customized Slaves. ^^
The Maxed out Slave is custom too.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Thanks... but I know... my main intention were more customized Slaves. ^^
The Maxed out Slave is custom too.
you can make changes to the body/hair/eyes/ears at the temple for any slave for like 300 dinari, or whatever the fuck the currency is. the extra $100 salve isn't any more customizable than that. the only difference is that the $100 slave gets everything unlocked and all changes are free.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
here is the $15 version, which does the same exact shit as the $100 version if you know how to use save editor.

but be warned, it's a buggy shit show. some things that worked before aren't working right now. i couldn't finish it, i gave up after two attempts from a fresh start. best of of luck

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes