VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Looking in the recollections there are "lewd" versions of certain H-scenes but I've never actually seen them in-game despite having negative shame so are they actually not accessable in the game proper or something?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone have a uncensored version of this game on a mega link? the links I can find here are broken

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
The files in those links have "patched" in the name already?
what i was refering to was a few pages back the uncensor patch seemed to break the game due to it being for a different version but what I meant by the links i can find were broken is that the file either was removed from mega or failed network when trying to download. Just asking for a mega as that is all that seems to work for me on getting files

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
I'm having a frustrating problem here. I cannot save at all and sleeping in the inn, it doesn't change at all, stays the night. Any suggestions on how to fix?

SH1NY4

Aug 13, 2018
I'm also having the same problem here. Any suggestion??
looks to me like you don't have the japanese locals, you need to change it in windows settings. basically the name of the file is in japanese but your computer doesn't know how to read it properly so it can not find the picture

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
looks to me like you don't have the japanese locals, you need to change it in windows settings. basically the name of the file is in japanese but your computer doesn't know how to read it properly so it can not find the picture
Nevermind, just finished the game. 100% pure mode, it's almost like this isn't a hentai game, haha! :ROFLMAO:

SecretClover

Apr 13, 2021
Nevermind, just finished the game. 100% pure mode, it's almost like this isn't a hentai game, haha! :ROFLMAO:

Alfofer

Jan 5, 2022
When I open the game, it says ver. 1.0. How can I update it to the latest version?

EDIT: this is the latest version of the game.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes