Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2023-12-21] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I would be happy to pay the author for this content, but Patreon and Substar don’t want to accept payment from my country, and I don’t want to take the risk of paying through third-party services.
It's okay my man, you don't have to justify anything, especially not to some hypocrite on a forum that's all about pirated rule34 content.
That guy is happily "stealing" from dozens, if not hundreds, of other creators by watching\playing their stuff here, but a few that he really likes? Oh well, then of course everyone has a moral obligation to support them and yadda yadda yadda.
I know there are countries that are very douchey about using payment sites to support lewd content. That is an understandable excuse. But I doubt every single user on here has that problem.

No one’s saying you gotta stay permanently subscribed. You could just sign up, download what ya like then simply choose not to continue. Games nowadays go for 70 dollars plus tax, but 4 for an animation you’ll likely fap to numerous times is too much to ask for?

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020
Hey, props for at least not dodging the hypocrisy question second time around.
Not sure why you thought this is some kind of slam dunk though. Yes, you subscribed to one, or however many, artist, what about every other one from whom you "stealing\leeching" (as you and yours would say) on this site?
Don't answer, it is a rhetorical question.

Oh look, found another one! Honestly your utter lack of self awareness is hilarious.
It's okay they can be our heros

Cannex

Aug 20, 2022
I'm subbed to his patreon so tonight should be the big night. He's already thinking of a spin-off with Tracer on his twitter account. Widow as Oboro is right there too so I wonder if he'll try her out.

Reactions: Anxu@13

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
I'm subbed to his patreon so tonight should be the big night. He's already thinking of a spin-off with Tracer on his twitter account. Widow as Oboro is right there too so I wonder if he'll try her out.
Lemme know if it's up on his Patreon.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
you better hook the rest of us up tonight :)

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
dunno about him getting 200k likes but it will look better than anything opiumud has made about the same series.
also that belly looking like a third titty :unsure:
Yeah, 200k is unreal. He chose wrong character for that, Widowmaker and Tracer are more popular so maybe if he used them instead. Not to mention most of us degenerates don't even use twitter.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes