- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
If I remember correctly, option 2 is the order of release, option 1 a possibility for the order of events but I don't entirely agree with it.

Images 3 and 4 (Option 1) look good there, you know, beginning of relationship, but I think images 9, 10 and 11 should be right after 21. First Violet and the barista meet, fun adventures to condition the girl and whatnot, and then they cook up a plan with Evie to nuke her life and (I assume) Kyla moves in with Violet for a little while (in 11, Violet says "Mommy will take care of you from now on"). And that's why Kyla is alone at Violet's apartment when Evie arrives (images 22).

I don't know if Sleepy has posted something like an official timeline, but that's what I think makes more sense chronologically.
It also seems to me that in option 1, 9, 10 and 11, the image is too high, it seems to me they should stand as in option 2.
Something like that:
3.png
Because of Evie's involvement, it's gotta be after they make up with Violet, right?
No, no. Evelyn's quarrel with Violet occurred at the end of part 3 of "Family Values", ended in part 6.

I'd put it after "Nancy's Day Off". It's Summer in that comic, and the E and V seem on good terms; perhaps after this Violet goes on the hunt? From her jacket in image 23, it seems it is still Autumn (maybe close to November). They do spend a Valentine's together so... I have no idea how that fits, just my 2 cents.

Anyway, thanks for the higher-res images!
Your option with "Nancy's Day Off" is also quite possible.

If we take the option with "Nancy's Day Off", then it turns out that the events of "Seduced Barista" and "Family Values" take place literally a couple of months apart.
But for some reason it seems to me that the events of "Seduced Barista" began a year earlier than "Family Values".

"Seduced Barista" began before Evelyn and Violet had a fight. 1 image of "Seduced Barista" shows that the story begins in autumn.
I think "Seduced Barista" takes place either between "Nancy Templeton's in Mystery of the white phantom" and "Fled", or between "Fled" and "Nancy Templeton - Like a Thief in the Night".

Last edited:

Curious Scarlet

Dec 4, 2023
It also seems to me that in option 1, 9, 10 and 11, the image is too high, it seems to me they should stand as in option 2.
Something like that:
I think this is what makes more sense chronologically, yes.

I have been cooking a bit with the timing. I will attach my findings. First, a table with some details and notes that I could gather from reading the comics again:
Detailed table.png

Second, timeline according to the new information. I've also added where the barista (seems to) fit in all of this:
Timeline.png

Of course, this is all conjecture and speculation, but it seems like a solid timeline. The only thing I don't like is the picture in April (Nancy's day off, page 40, picture of country girl marked "2 months ago"). It is definitely not a picture from FLED, and initially I thought it was from FV1, maybe something Evie sent Violet for their Game Night (FV2, page 11), but timing-wise it makes no sense. So, I'm saying it's a picture of an unregistered time they had with country girl.

EDIT: The info on this post is not accurate, a few posts down I posted a corrected, easier to read summary of events and timeline.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I think this is what makes more sense chronologically, yes.

I have been cooking a bit with the timing. I will attach my findings. First, a table with some details and notes that I could gather from reading the comics again:
View attachment 3439469

Second, timeline according to the new information. I've also added where the barista (seems to) fit in all of this:
View attachment 3439470

Of course, this is all conjecture and speculation, but it seems like a solid timeline. The only thing I don't like is the picture in April (Nancy's day off, page 40, picture of country girl marked "2 months ago"). It is definitely not a picture from FLED, and initially I thought it was from FV1, maybe something Evie sent Violet for their Game Night (FV2, page 11), but timing-wise it makes no sense. So, I'm saying it's a picture of an unregistered time they had with country girl.

Wow! Thank you for such a detailed analysis.
I think I'll copy your files.
I can only say that you placed "Nancy's Day Off" very low, after "Family Values 5", and this cannot be. At the time of "Family Values 5" and until the end of "Family Values 6" Evelina and Violet are still in a sharp quarrel! And they certainly can't visit massage therapists at hot springs! In my opinion, "Nancy's Day Off" is more correct on my chart.
Unless "Nancy's Day Off" comes after "Family Values 7"..!
You know Curious Scarlet you feed my old theories in me! If "Nancy's Day Off" comes just after "Family Values 7" and Violet and Evelyn reconciled, and at the end of Family Values 7 they had so much time that they were lying on hot springs... What does my theory mean that the events of the comic "Pam" can also happen between "Family Values 7" and "to Catch a Thief"!
Then Carmilla's claims to Evelyn that Freddie is imprisoned in dungeons can also be justified by the fact that there is a fairly long period of time between "Family Values 7" and "to Catch a Thief". So that it would be enough for "Pam" so that Freddie would sit in the dungeons and not harass his "beloved aunt" with tantrums. :unsure:
Finally, I will say that Sleepy generally has a hard time navigating the seasons, you'll look at any comic book, almost always visually it's always autumn! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Brood of Evil
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brood_of_Evil_002.jpg Brood_of_Evil_004.jpg Brood_of_Evil_005.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: This comic tells us that Evelyn's interest in Nancy is predetermined by fate.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2023-09-09
Language: English
Resolution: 3622 x 5039
Files: 10 (Full)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:​
Take a closer look, this Mircalla La Fay is very similar to Aunt Camilla...
Could it be that "Carmilla" is an anagram of "Mircalla"?
Suddenly "Aunt Carmilla" is much more ancient than even Evelina thinks?
Is she just pretending to be her daughter or her granddaughter? Like in some vampire stories.

Attention! I have a strange new theory!
I noticed that Aunt Carmilla does not have this "Lady Mircella" no green eyes, no moles on her chest.
When such a sign is a direct descendant of Morgana La Fay, these signs are there.
So here's the theory:
What if "Aunt Carmilla" is not a descendant of Morgana La Fay? Is she, for example, an ancient vampire who just took control of Morgana's La Fay bloodline?

I know perfectly well that it sounds shaky. I have just flipped through a number of comics, and I have not found confirmation that the women of the La Fay family must have moles on their breasts, and the only one is the black-and-white image of Morgan La Fay painted by SleepyGimp! fairytales_and_mirrors.jpg
Therefore, it is impossible to determine the color of Morgana's eyes. And the breasts are not visible there.
But that's why I called it a weird crazy theory.
P.S
And Freddie can generally be considered a homunculus created by Carmilla alchemy based on Evelina's dna!
What? No confirmation was provided that the kid has parents. Maybe it's from a jar. :ROFLMAO:

Curious Scarlet

Dec 4, 2023
Wow! Thank you for such a detailed analysis.
I think I'll copy your files.
My pleasure! It's fun to figure these things out. After looking at things a bit (lot) more carefully, I realise I was wrong though. Initially, I thought Nancy's Day Off was after FV7, but that cannot be. Also, in Through the Looking Glass, the invitation has a date (23rd of June)! I was too tired the day I posted the analysis and it is quite messy and difficult to read. I have attached a new version that's a lot more structured and organized.
summary.png

I also made a fancy new timeline. In the first timeline, I added the months to make things easier to organize, the aim was to be accurate with the general ordering only. But, seeing how we do have an actual date, I tried to place the comics in the appropriate month in the new one. First I placed the comics that have a set date, so we know those are correct (dark green). In light green are the comics derived from the previous ones, following the observations of the new analysis. There are some guidelines above and below the timeline to make sure all the pieces fit correctly. The light blue comics are speculation, we have very little info on when they happen.
timeline_updated.png

I started all of this to help - Nafany - with the ordering of Seduced Barista (which I believe now is the original Option 2, the order of release is already the chronological order). My findings are not very different from Nafany's schedule, but it was still fun to go in-depth and fact-check things. Maybe it helps with future comics. Unfortunately, Pam's abduction and the last pages of Barista are quite loose, timing-wise. Almost 100% certain it's before FV, but no idea when exactly.

Maybe Evie kidnaps the Korean student first and forces her to write the code that they later run on Kyla's phone, which would change how I placed things a little bit. I always thought it was odd that she could suddenly write a program like that, but who knows, maybe she bought it somewhere. Whatever, I'm tired. Thanks and sorry for the wall!

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
My pleasure! It's fun to figure these things out. After looking at things a bit (lot) more carefully, I realise I was wrong though. Initially, I thought Nancy's Day Off was after FV7, but that cannot be. Also, in Through the Looking Glass, the invitation has a date (23rd of June)! I was too tired the day I posted the analysis and it is quite messy and difficult to read. I have attached a new version that's a lot more structured and organized.
View attachment 3445235

I also made a fancy new timeline. In the first timeline, I added the months to make things easier to organize, the aim was to be accurate with the general ordering only. But, seeing how we do have an actual date, I tried to place the comics in the appropriate month in the new one. First I placed the comics that have a set date, so we know those are correct (dark green). In light green are the comics derived from the previous ones, following the observations of the new analysis. There are some guidelines above and below the timeline to make sure all the pieces fit correctly. The light blue comics are speculation, we have very little info on when they happen.
View attachment 3445305

I started all of this to help - Nafany - with the ordering of Seduced Barista (which I believe now is the original Option 2, the order of release is already the chronological order). My findings are not very different from Nafany's schedule, but it was still fun to go in-depth and fact-check things. Maybe it helps with future comics. Unfortunately, Pam's abduction and the last pages of Barista are quite loose, timing-wise. Almost 100% certain it's before FV, but no idea when exactly.

Maybe Evie kidnaps the Korean student first and forces her to write the code that they later run on Kyla's phone, which would change how I placed things a little bit. I always thought it was odd that she could suddenly write a program like that, but who knows, maybe she bought it somewhere. Whatever, I'm tired. Thanks and sorry for the wall!
Thank you for such a great job!
I also tend to think that the events of the "Pam" comic began before the "Family Values 1" event.

I also think that Evelina doesn't write programs herself. Most likely, she messed with some IT guy's head. Or she simply paid.
Otherwise, if she also writes programs herself... It turns out to be just some kind of human orchestra! I even once had a dispute with Longmire that: if Evelina also writes a program, then her contribution to the "Bitch Tandem" is much more significant than that of Violet, because of this it is increasingly difficult to perceive them as an equal tandem.

Thanks again for your time.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
was this part of a comic or is this a standalone piece by SG?
This image for the winner in November 2023, usually SleepyGimp, draws an image for the winners in isolation from the main plot. But on the other hand, they do not contradict the plot in any way, if you wish, you can consider them canon.

PiratePete79
@nafany i already uploaded Brood of Evil?
Is this a question for me? It's just that there's some other profile here... On the other hand, I don't see any other Nafany here.
Brood of Evil has already been posted on this forum, I just posted it in good quality.

Juan77

And this image has already been uploaded by me in high quality 2 pages earlier, but thank you anyway!
The main thing was done! The forum started functioning and people started bringing new images here!

Reactions: HuntsmanCommunity

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Family Values Сhapter VII: Cupid and the Devils
Family_Values_chap7_007.jpg Family_Values_chap7_001.jpg Family_Values_chap7_017.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: This comic tells us in detail about:
That sometimes it's better to live in a cardboard box on the street than with your beloved aunts.
And also why is Freddy nicknamed "Putz" on 8Muses

Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2023-07-21
Language: English
Resolution: 3622 x 5039
Files: 19 (Ongoing)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:​

I don't have much to say here anymore. That's all I could say about the plot. I have already said above.
I can only recall that 1 of the subscribers on 8Muses said that Sleepy promised an unexpected twist at the end of this part of "Family Values".
Will wait. Because while the comic is extremely banal: Freddy is fucked, what could be more original? (this is sarcasm)

Dec 23, 2020
I don't have much to say here anymore. That's all I could say about the plot. I have already said above.
I can only recall that 1 of the subscribers on 8Muses said that Sleepy promised an unexpected twist at the end of this part of "Family Values".
Will wait. Because while the comic is extremely banal: Freddy is fucked, what could be more original? (this is sarcasm)
On Twitter he said there will be 9 chapters (or 10, as he might split the 8 in 2 chapters), so guess a twist is just necessary to continue with 3 more chapters after that

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
vampire.jpg
Looking at the image, I noticed Nosferatu. The image of a vampire from an old movie. (11 page to Catch a Thief)
There are more and more vampire-themed references in the La Fay family!
It hangs like a family portrait! (probably Aunt Carmilla's favorite uncle):LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: HuntsmanCommunity
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes