Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Jo jo, bitches jajajajaja. Well, i've searched the new pages everywhere, but don't appear.
all the pages upload the art of the R09 to take advantage of the hyper and win download... clever, and cheaters

• Haha
Reactions: Fox1607

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
We all know that sleepygimp pages come with protection, but it is easy to remove it from the pages! They come with small characters spread across the image (most often the letter i), with paint or photoshop we can easily clean them! In Photoshop, just zoom in 3 times and we can easily see them, with the brush tool, we remove the protective letters, leaving the image without the tracking codes, leaving the person who leaked the pages anonymous!

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
We all know that sleepygimp pages come with protection, but it is easy to remove it from the pages! They come with small characters spread across the image (most often the letter i), with paint or photoshop we can easily clean them! In Photoshop, just zoom in 3 times and we can easily see them, with the brush tool, we remove the protective letters, leaving the image without the tracking codes, leaving the person who leaked the pages anonymous!
Bro, do you think their moderators are going to ignore messages like this?
You better delete it before they ban you.

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Bro, do you think their moderators are going to ignore messages like this?
You better delete it before they ban you.
This is information that everyone should have, with this the page updates will arrive faster and with better quality on the forum and no one will be afraid of having their account banned from subscribestar do sleep.

Reactions: HYBTGVFRCEWRRR

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
This is information that everyone should have, with this the page updates will arrive faster and with better quality on the forum and no one will be afraid of having their account banned from subscribestar do sleep.
Ah ok, sounds good

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
I hope the next few pages are everything we hoped for and brutally great, because Sleepygimp is once again being greedy as always and making sure they don't leak anywhere. I tried every mod, every hidden browser, I went into the Deep Web...nothing. I wonder if this guy has the money to prevent so many leaks.

Reactions: oz1

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
I hope the next few pages are everything we hoped for and brutally great, because Sleepygimp is once again being greedy as always and making sure they don't leak anywhere. I tried every mod, every hidden browser, I went into the Deep Web...nothing. I wonder if this guy has the money to prevent so many leaks.
Bro, i am not trying to be an asshole, but i dont think Sleepy is greedy by protecting his content from being pirated.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Bro, i am not trying to be an asshole, but i dont think Sleepy is greedy by protecting his content from being pirated.
No no no, I understand you, I respect your opinion. You see, I am from South America, here in my town, saying that someone is greedy is like saying that they have no transparency, they are closed even with words. I use the same expression to mean that Sleepy is closed on all sides, without risk of leaking, which is obvious for someone who is dedicated exclusively to creating NSFW content.

Reactions: sede224

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
No no no, I understand you, I respect your opinion. You see, I am from South America, here in my town, saying that someone is greedy is like saying that they have no transparency, they are closed even with words. I use the same expression to mean that Sleepy is closed on all sides, without risk of leaking, which is obvious for someone who is dedicated exclusively to creating NSFW content.
It's incredible how quickly things change. When I joined here in 2020, I could keep up with all my favorite works because if I didn't get them for free, some "hero" would upload them to this forum. Then the forums started closing (cof cof-8muses-cof), leaks started to decrease, and creators had to start streaming or aggressively seeking subscribers like marketing, because their platforms' policies were going from bad to worse (cof cof -gumroad- cof)

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
In addition to the fact that their legal audience is exclusively first world, any other country that wants to subscribe to their platforms to acquire their downloadable content suffers more transaction errors than the Bank of Texas hahahaha

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
I mean, i also feel salty about the lack of leaks since sleepy enhanced the protection, but still if i was in sleepy position, i would do the same , so we shouldnt be a hypocrite about our situation here my partner in crime, we are mad, but we respect sleepy decision.

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
Man i saw my notification, and it says "PiratePete replied the thread" i thought there is a new leak :(
Even so, if by some miracle I got the new pages outside of SubscribeStar (because the page rejected my credit card), I wouldn't know how to cover the trail you're pointing out so that they don't know that it was me who uploaded it.

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Even so, if by some miracle I got the new pages outside of SubscribeStar (because the page rejected my credit card), I wouldn't know how to cover the trail you're pointing out so that they don't know that it was me who uploaded it.
1 - Open the image in photoshop

2 – use the ‘’zoom’’ tool (or magnifying glass) and enlarge the image 3 times.

3 – look for the codes (usually the letter i).

4 – use the ‘’brush’’ tool.

5 - PRESS the ‘’ALT’’ key TO GET THE TONE YOU NEED.

6 – WITH THE MOUSE BUTTON PRESSED, GO OVER THE CODE AND DELETE, READY.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes