Quaint80

Mar 6, 2024
Thanks a bunch for sharing this tremendous content
Has anyone managed to find the Trixie Detention (Poll Winner) post from last year? I saw one of her and Nancy, and another with her and Lefey, but they don't match the blurred pic

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Has anyone managed to find the Trixie Detention (Poll Winner) post from last year? I saw one of her and Nancy, and another with her and Lefey, but they don't match the blurred pic
As far as I know. This image has not yet appeared in the public domain.

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
This is the unblurred image, in case anyone has it XD. It is the last poll winner missing to complete all the poll winners from last year.
Screenshot_20240307-003408.jpg

Curious Scarlet

Dec 4, 2023
Hey, long-time lurker here. Since we're speaking about polls... Recently I decided to archive and save all of Sleepy's collection on a physical disk, and I'd very much love to have all the poll winners organized by month. I'm certain I have all/most of the images that are public right now, but I don't remember the month where they were voted. The same thing goes for the monthly “Sleepy News” vignettes.

In 8muses there was a fantastic log of all the monthly news and polls, but I didn't save it before the nuke. If someone knows the date of all the polls or has all the monthly updates, I would greatly appreciate it.

I’ve attached a very bare-bones schedule with all the info I could remember/gather from this forum. Thanks, good to finally talk to y'all!

P.S. I have this image of the Jailhouse Bunny inmates having some fun with the warden (I think it's also a poll winner, I don't think it's been posted on this forum yet), quality isn't the best tho

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
photo_2024-03-10_00-10-25.jpg
News and Updates March

Dear subscribers, a small dilemma has arisen this month. Easter this year falls on the last day of the month, March 31. So, I decided to draw something on the rabbit theme already for a news post, instead of doing an Easter edition this year. I guess most people would prefer that the time was spent on the following pages to Break the thief.

Anyway, here are the upcoming materials:

The winner of the poll of recent months with the participation of Vi/Ivy and voluptuous aunt Nancy will be announced on Monday, the 11th.

Seduced Barista continues on Friday, the 15th.

Family values will get even hotter on Friday, the 22nd.

And finally, everyone's favorite Thief will continue her stay at Le Fey's house. "Break the Thief" will continue on Sunday, the 31st.

Stay tuned!

All the best, SleepyGimp

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Seduced Barista
___________________________________________________________________________________________________​
01_Seduced_Barista_001.jpg 05_Seduced_Barista_005.jpg 24_Seduced_Barista_024.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: In this comic we will find out: That even an evil creature like Violet has a heart! Black... But still the heart.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2021-10-10
Language: English
Resolution: 5160 x 3000
Files: 25 + Other (Ongoing)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:
I will be glad if the subscribers and fans of Sleepy who are here will explain to me in what correct order to place the image of this comic:
Option 1:
1.png
Option 2:
2.png
In your opinion, which option is more correct within the framework of chronology?

And to continue about the chronology. As you may have noticed, there is no "Seduced Barista" in my comic book chronological order file:
chronology.png
This is because I do not understand where "Seduced Barista" is located chronologically. In my opinion, "Seduced Barista" begins before the events of "Nancy Templeton - Like a Thief in the Night" so autumn is visible on the 1st image of "Seduced Barista", and in "Nancy Templeton - Like a Thief in the Night" it is already winter. What are your thoughts on this matter? I will be very glad if you will be able to orient me.
Thank you for your attention!

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Look gentlemen what I've got:
Download link:

Completely in good quality 5160 x 3000! (maybe there is a better one, but I haven't seen it yet)
I have a question: do you think I should change my old post taking into account the new material. Or let it be a part of the story with bad images?

I've updated my old post. I decided not to change it drastically. It will be a part of history.

Last edited:

sede224

Aug 6, 2022
Look gentlemen what I've got:
Download link:

Completely in good quality 5160 x 3000! (maybe there is a better one, but I haven't seen it yet)
I have a question: do you think I should change my old post taking into account the new material. Or let it be a part of the story with bad images?
Up to you, both choices doesn't really matter. But of course most people would love to change, so they can search it easier i guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: - Nafany -

Curious Scarlet

Dec 4, 2023
In your opinion, which option is more correct within the framework of chronology?
If I remember correctly, option 2 is the order of release, option 1 a possibility for the order of events but I don't entirely agree with it.

Images 3 and 4 (Option 1) look good there, you know, beginning of relationship, but I think images 9, 10 and 11 should be right after 21. First Violet and the barista meet, fun adventures to condition the girl and whatnot, and then they cook up a plan with Evie to nuke her life and (I assume) Kyla moves in with Violet for a little while (in 11, Violet says "Mommy will take care of you from now on"). And that's why Kyla is alone at Violet's apartment when Evie arrives (images 22).

I don't know if Sleepy has posted something like an official timeline, but that's what I think makes more sense chronologically.

This is because I do not understand where "Seduced Barista" is located chronologically. In my opinion, "Seduced Barista" begins before the events of "Nancy Templeton - Like a Thief in the Night" so autumn is visible on the 1st image of "Seduced Barista", and in "Nancy Templeton - Like a Thief in the Night" it is already winter. What are your thoughts on this matter? I will be very glad if you will be able to orient me.
Because of Evie's involvement, it's gotta be after they make up with Violet, right? I'd put it after "Nancy's Day Off". It's Summer in that comic, and the E and V seem on good terms; perhaps after this Violet goes on the hunt? From her jacket in image 23, it seems it is still Autumn (maybe close to November). They do spend a Valentine's together so... I have no idea how that fits, just my 2 cents.

Anyway, thanks for the higher-res images!

• Red Heart
Reactions: - Nafany -
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes