Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks a lot! You are definitely our hero :)
But does this mean that Sleepy will block you now?
If he hasn't cleansed the markers and stenography, probably. The easy way to tell is in a months time and whether said user posts more content or not.

Unbelieveable.
Thank you so much.
I must admit, Trixie's situation seems much, really much worst than before.
She's screwed as helll.
Poor girl.
Depends on what Nancy now does. First of all, the new comic hasn't shown what has become of Nancy after the orgy (Did she get let go or is she too imprisoned?) or what Nancy has done with the revelation she has discovered about Trixie and Evie during the orgy in "To catch a thief", plus there was that info Trixie passed onto Nancy at the start of this comic and what, if anything, Nancy did with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
If he hasn't cleansed the markers and stenography, probably. The easy way to tell is in a months time and whether said user posts more content or not.

Depends on what Nancy now does. First of all, the new comic hasn't shown what has become of Nancy after the orgy (Did she get let go or is she too imprisoned?) or what Nancy has done with the revelation she has discovered about Trixie and Evie during the orgy in "To catch a thief", plus there was that info Trixie passed onto Nancy at the start of this comic and what, if anything, Nancy did with that.
Hmmm...
In my opinion Nancy won't help Trixie.
1. She's probably forgotten about Justine (she'd been drugged)
2. Evie has told her "save version", etc.
3. She'll tell everything to Evie.
Author probably likes bitches tandem way too much to allow them fail.
Missing students? Drugged and abused/raped? No problem! Evelina will survive. ... and last but not least. She's has "Tell all" and she used it. That'się why I think Trixie is totally screwed up.

Reach866

Dec 21, 2023
Hmmm...
In my opinion Nancy won't help Trixie.
I agree, Sleepy doesn't have happy endings, evil always wins in his universe. But I would like Trixie to miraculously get out of trouble.
I also think that Leopold will play a role in this story..

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
Many characters still need to appear, such as: the two nuns, Carmilla, the Asian woman with subliminal messages, PAM, the country girl. Also the comic is called breaking the thief so Trixie is obviously screwed maybe after this comic she will be like Nancy who doesn't remember anything and they continue drugging her along with Nancy. What intrigues me is knowing how the story will continue after this comic if they already caught Trixie and others xD.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Many characters still need to appear, such as: the two nuns, Carmilla, the Asian woman with subliminal messages, PAM, the country girl. Also the comic is called breaking the thief so Trixie is obviously screwed maybe after this comic she will be like Nancy who doesn't remember anything and they continue drugging her along with Nancy. What intrigues me is knowing how the story will continue after this comic if they already caught Trixie and others xD.
They will be sold to an Arab sheik. ;p

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I am still hoping for Aunt Carmilla to make an impact to the story somehow.
I also hope so.
Otherwise, the whole intrigue in "to Catch a Thief" with Aunt Carmilla was nothing more than a fart in a puddle.
There are a lot of bubbles - it makes little sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longmire
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes