Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Well Nafany, it seems evident that you know the latest updates more than me (I read TBAT just until page 10; every further developments of the plot are unknown to me yet).

(Trixie) Is a free spirit struggling with all her powers?! Let me disagree with you here in assessing Trixie's personality.
What she was constantly doing with Nancy (Like a Thief in the Night, Subliminal Messages and a fresh Slumber Party Mystery) implies that mentally she is very suitable for membership in Aunt Carmilla's "tea club"...
And all her attacks on the Bitch-Tandem were mainly marked by the search for money.
That is, there is no fighter for justice there!
Ahahah! No, ain't any Black Fox in the Justice League... :LOL:
In fact you are right: she's cinic, egoist, treacherous, untrustful and violent...but still I consider her a "positive" character, after all. A lovable bastard girl. :love:

Well, I may surprise you, but Evelyn already has a NEMESIS and he is marked in history!
And certainly not the pathetic Black Fox extortionist. This is Aunt Carmilla...Evelyn is terrified of her. Until recently, she did not believe that she could outwit or deceive Carmilla in any way. Therefore, Evelyn's main rival is definitely not Trixie.
Put in this way I agree with you, the Black Fox is not much more than a bothering insect for Evelyn...but still I don't see Carmilla as the real nemesis of her.
I mean...Until now, I haven't got the feeling that the secret wish of Evelyn is somehow to "dethrone" Carmilla from the role of witch-coven queen. Yes, maybe Evie would like to be more free from Carmilla's influence...but not at the price of a straight attack to her aunt (but as I said, you know better than me the latest events).
Anyhow we'll see; Sleepy is used to surprise the expectation of the readers, you know. :rolleyes:

Perhaps this comic will be a benefit for Nancy In her resistance (...it's John Connor! Everyone who hears me...)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I've a few things to add to the discussion, that Sleepy has either confirmed or heavily hinted at;

1) He has the overall story planned out, including the ending of characters, but minor plot points/ characters/ events have changed and been added retroactively. Polls sometimes introduce characters and concepts which Sleepy has picked up and added to the main events, e.g- the vr brainwashing headset, the booklclub milfs, Pam, Josie

2) Evie's is the favorite, but her end isnt necessarily good. It was once said that eventually she'll be sent away to Aunt Carmilla's monastery (controlled by her latex nuns) for a sort of reconditioning.

3) There's an underground slave auction being operated. We are going to see it appear in a comic soon, either to break a thief or the next one. You can see hints of this down in Evie's basement and it would have taken place if Trixie didn't disturb the evening. Pam and the asian exchange student were to be auctioned off, to the ladies of the party (the milf book club and others) and it will be revealed the Evie auctions off the slaves they break. The reason why everyone of their victims dont hang around forever. Sleepy has said we'll learn about this in the future.

4) Aunt carmilla now has a new enemy, Trixie. Even though she is pissed with Evie and will still ultimately need to discipline her, she now knows how close Trixie was to exposing all of Evie's (and Carmilla's) 'activities'. In a way this will bring Evie and Carmilla back together, in a twisted way, to make sure Trixie will never be a threat again.

5) Freddy is going to nut inside Evie:)

6) Country girl's story will continue. A comic is going to take place with Nancy, Evie and country girl which takes place back in CG's hometown. I may be forgetting some details as this was stated a while ago, but it'll be Nancy's vacation and it'll be Nancy continuing her investigation of the missing women and following the clues down south. Evie obviously tags along to 'help' out.

7) Trixie is going to end this story broken and a slave to Evie. Her love for Nancy will be used against her as part of the punishment. Evie will learn about how Trixie took advantage of her in 'Nancy's day off' which'll just oiss her off more. Evie will use the vr headset to brainwash her after a painfully torturing her.

8) Nancy's mum in canonically dead. Possibly her death is linked to Evi and Carmilla
Hello!
I must say I really like the discussion at this thread. About your statement: time will show. Let's wait. ;)

Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Reach866

Dec 21, 2023
Am I correct in understanding that the new comic "Slumber Party Mystery" took place the year before of the events in "To Catch a Thief"? This can't be a coincidence. So, Evelina will definitely appear at this slumber party! Especially since we can spot her on page 2 of SPM.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Am I correct in understanding that the new comic "Slumber Party Mystery" took place the year before of the events in "To Catch a Thief"? This can't be a coincidence. So, Evelina will definitely appear at this slumber party! Especially since we can spot her on page 2 of SPM.
Since we still have little information on hand, it is difficult to determine the exact time
But if you take into account my previous post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sleepygimp-collection-2024-03-02-sleepygimp.13987/post-13834233
Where Josie is already broken at Christmas. And she was most likely caught on Christmas Eve.
Then let's pre-set "Slumber Party Mystery" between "Mystery of the White Phantom" and "Seduced Barista"...
For now, let it be so:
chronology 1.png

Last edited:

vacanator

Nov 13, 2019
This is in fact a different slumber party to the one in the photograph. But Evie will play a role In this story

Reactions: Geile and Reach866

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
In general, there is 1 place where you can download Slumber Party Mystery comic in its original quality (~6000x5000~).
Everyone knows this place, I think. This is
But not everyone can do it.
In general, the scheme is as follows:
You can download the comic in full size here:
ehentai.png

When you try to download the Archive, this window appears:
Gt.png
Where it is clearly visible that you can download the archive in full size of 38 megabytes only for the internal currency of the forum, which is charged for communication \ viewing \ and posting material ...
With fresh registration, you naturally have 0 units of local currency GP.
As I understand it, you need a person with a promoted account.
From our entire forum, I only know gatts2 there is probably enough resource to buy this comic.
I do not know if it will be possible to persuade him to such a maneuver.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Good morning everybody! I'll keep an eye on e-hentai, if pages appear in high resolution, I'll post them here!
I didn't see they had posted it there, as it always appears here first!
Good day!
I was just thinking about you.
Yes, these 5 pages appeared on .
But in order to download them in their original quality. As I wrote above. An experienced user account is required
And also after downloading if you succeed. The image will have to be posted via a file sharing service, otherwise the forum will devour the quality.

Yes! Unfortunately, I see the forum has already reduced the quality of the image. In general, I have already written that if you have an image of the original quality. Then they need to be posted via file sharing on this forum (and on others too) Anyway, thank you very much!

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
So, I think because gatts2 has provided us with a better image of Slumber Party Mystery, I will delete my previous posts so as not to clog the feed.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes