Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Hi everyone! 1718307901050.png ;)

I just enjoined this forum. I'm italian, so forgive my not perfect english. :eek:
I'm a long date Sleepy-fan, I like his style of drawning and the way he creates interaction between various stories and characters in his micro-universe.
Currently I'm following especially the "To break a thief" storyline; unfortunatly the latest updates come out very slowly, so we can take a little of fun to guess the possible developments of the plot by looking at the clues:

1) First, the issue title is "to BREAK a thief", and it shouldn't named so if, at the end, Trixie would somehow break free and win. So I think in this issue she will be just destroyed without hope, and every different developments will be postponed to a THIRD issue.

2) The internet key Trixie gave to Nancy. This should be the main point...but my feeling is that it's a fake clue, a SG's trick to create an "easy" way to imagine how Trixie could escape from her troubles. I don't count much about that. The only thing is that Evie do not know yet about that key, otherwise it should be easy to push Nancy to deliver the key to her. Moreover, Nancy is so clumsy and subdued to Evie that could deliver the key by her own initiative, without any pressure.

3) Aunt Carmilla. We left her very angry upon Evie, and she will non forget that although the Trixie intrusion. But she took a full dose of Cupido elixir, and still we don't now the effects.

4) Leopold. He's really an unpredictable element...but he don't care about Trixie, he cares just about Freddie. So he could help Trixie just if that were a way to help Freddie too.

5) An element not yet presented. A kind of cavalry or deus-ex-machina that save the situation in a blink (but this is not the Sleepy-style).

So, let's take bets about what could happen next. Of course no one will win anything, but for a moment we can imagine to make the Sleepy work as storywriter. :p

Best regards. :)

Reactions: azzyggun and rifdu

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Seinov
1) First, the issue title is "to BREAK a thief", and it shouldn't named so if, at the end, Trixie would somehow break free and win. So I think in this issue she will be just destroyed without hope, and every different developments will be postponed to a THIRD issue.
But it is unlikely that Trixie can safely escape anywhere, given that her identity is now known to the "Bitch Tandem" and the entire witch coven.
Trixie has already been introduced into the pool of main characters anyway, and is very popular among fans. Therefore, it is unlikely that Sleepy will transfer her to the category of a "Village Girl" by making her a slave of the "Bitch Tandem".

Longmire once gave out a rather interesting theory: that Carmilla could introduce Trixie to the Le Fey witch coven, at least this would leave Trixie in the plot in positions higher than the "Bitch Tandem" toy.

It is also possible through the work "to Break a thief" and the subsequent one, the scale of the influence of the Le Fey coven in the city from outside it will be shown. Nancy and Trixie will rush around looking for help, but they will inevitably face the fact that at all significant posts in the city there are members of Aunt Carmilla's cute "tea club"...

2) The internet key Trixie gave to Nancy. This should be the main point...but my feeling is that it's a fake clue, a SG's trick to create an "easy" way to imagine how Trixie could escape from her troubles. I don't count much about that. The only thing is that Evie do not know yet about that key, otherwise it should be easy to push Nancy to deliver the key to her. Moreover, Nancy is so clumsy and subdued to Evie that could deliver the key by her own initiative, without any pressure.
Here I have a two-fold attitude towards Nancy.
On the one hand, we clearly understand that Nancy is under such monstrous control from Evelina that even hoping that Nancy can somehow help Trixie is simply ridiculous.
On the other hand, in the work "Mystery of the white phantom" we see that Nancy is not so stupid after all.
And perhaps the "unexpected twist" promised by Sleepy will be that it is Nancy who will beat "Bitch Tandem".
But still, my main thought about the flash drive with compromising evidence is that this flash drive will be used as an opening to the reader how deep central city is in the pocket of Aunt Carmilla and Evelyn. Nancy will rush from one city service to another, connecting her father's connections... But it is inevitable to lose.

3) Aunt Carmilla. We left her very angry upon Evie, and she will non forget that although the Trixie intrusion. But she took a full dose of Cupido elixir, and still we don't now the effects.
Actually, yes.
Considering that Carmilla's resistance to chemistry may turn out to be less susceptible to the influence of the "Chemical Cupid". Therefore, she won't forget anything...
I had a theory: That Carmilla, after everything that happened to Freddie, can order Evelyn to start training and familiarizing Freddie with the realities of the Le-Fey family.

4) Leopold. He's really an unpredictable element...but he don't care about Trixie, he cares just about Freddie. So he could help Trixie just if that were a way to help Freddie too.
I don't know, for me Leopold is just very predictable. A man with a destroyed psyche and personality. Probably no longer able to resist his "mistresses".
The only hope is that Leopold will be one of the gears that will lead to changes in the situation with all the prisoners of the "Bitch Tandem".

5) An element not yet presented. A kind of cavalry or deus-ex-machina that save the situation in a blink (but this is not the Sleepy-style).
The "cavalry" used to be Trixie... Deus-Ex-Machina - now it is quite likely that it can become Nancy, demonstrating deduction and resourcefulness that are not peculiar to her. The last hope for Freddie and Leopold... But frankly, these 2 foot and ass sniffers don't inspire any hope. That leaves only Aunt Carmilla. But again, remembering her background, she would rather join Freddie and Trixie's "training", rather than save. There is no hope.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Very good analysis I must admit.
I think I have met an idea of Trixie been coopted into wchiches cavern before, but I don't find it possible. At the moment, I'm curious what does the break in the title mean.
Second thing is, Sleepy starts the story and know the end, or just let it flow. ..

assthete

Nov 4, 2023
Seinov

But it is unlikely that Trixie can safely escape anywhere, given that her identity is now known to the "Bitch Tandem" and the entire witch coven.
Trixie has already been introduced into the pool of main characters anyway, and is very popular among fans. Therefore, it is unlikely that Sleepy will transfer her to the category of a "Village Girl" by making her a slave of the "Bitch Tandem".

Longmire once gave out a rather interesting theory: that Carmilla could introduce Trixie to the Le Fey witch coven, at least this would leave Trixie in the plot in positions higher than the "Bitch Tandem" toy.

It is also possible through the work "to Break a thief" and the subsequent one, the scale of the influence of the Le Fey coven in the city from outside it will be shown. Nancy and Trixie will rush around looking for help, but they will inevitably face the fact that at all significant posts in the city there are members of Aunt Carmilla's cute "tea club"...

Here I have a two-fold attitude towards Nancy.
On the one hand, we clearly understand that Nancy is under such monstrous control from Evelina that even hoping that Nancy can somehow help Trixie is simply ridiculous.
On the other hand, in the work "Mystery of the white phantom" we see that Nancy is not so stupid after all.
And perhaps the "unexpected twist" promised by Sleepy will be that it is Nancy who will beat "Bitch Tandem".
But still, my main thought about the flash drive with compromising evidence is that this flash drive will be used as an opening to the reader how deep central city is in the pocket of Aunt Carmilla and Evelyn. Nancy will rush from one city service to another, connecting her father's connections... But it is inevitable to lose.

Actually, yes.
Considering that Carmilla's resistance to chemistry may turn out to be less susceptible to the influence of the "Chemical Cupid". Therefore, she won't forget anything...
I had a theory: That Carmilla, after everything that happened to Freddie, can order Evelyn to start training and familiarizing Freddie with the realities of the Le-Fey family.

I don't know, for me Leopold is just very predictable. A man with a destroyed psyche and personality. Probably no longer able to resist his "mistresses".
The only hope is that Leopold will be one of the gears that will lead to changes in the situation with all the prisoners of the "Bitch Tandem".

The "cavalry" used to be Trixie... Deus-Ex-Machina - now it is quite likely that it can become Nancy, demonstrating deduction and resourcefulness that are not peculiar to her. The last hope for Freddie and Leopold... But frankly, these 2 foot and ass sniffers don't inspire any hope. That leaves only Aunt Carmilla. But again, remembering her background, she would rather join Freddie and Trixie's "training", rather than save. There is no hope.
I keep thinking how hard it must be for Sleepy to progress the plot while making sure it won't reach an uptight conclusion cuz otherwise he'd have to untighten it somehow. I feel this Trixie arc is taking a lot of pages to get to the 'meat' of it so to speak, whatever it will end up being, but yeah, there are a lot of narrative threads interweaving at this point so no wonder he's taking his time lol

Reactions: Seinov

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I keep thinking how hard it must be for Sleepy to progress the plot while making sure it won't reach an uptight conclusion cuz otherwise he'd have to untighten it somehow. I feel this Trixie arc is taking a lot of pages to get to the 'meat' of it so to speak, whatever it will end up being, but yeah, there are a lot of narrative threads interweaving at this point so no wonder he's taking his time lol
Here I can only say my general thoughts about the work of SleepyGimp:
According to data previously received from 8Muses subscribers, SG has repeatedly admitted in his posts that his most favorite character is Evelina.
It seems that even the 1st character sketch was also Evelina.
That is, despite even the colossal number of characters who currently participate in his works, not Aunt Carmilla, not Violet, not even Nancy Templeton, who has 15 comics published in his name, are not the main character of the whole story.
And therefore, when you predict the plots of future works, always keep in mind that SG cannot change / remove Evelina from the narrative In the end, it is the "Bitch Tandem" that brings him the main income.
Therefore, no matter what plot twists happen, the Evelyn\Violet couple should do what they did in the earliest comics: Dominate\Rape\Have fun\Not to be responsible for your actions...

The entire history of the SleepyGimp universe is the story of Evelyn Le fey.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Here I can only say my general thoughts about the work of SleepyGimp:
According to data previously received from 8Muses subscribers, SG has repeatedly admitted in his posts that his most favorite character is Evelina.
It seems that even the 1st character sketch was also Evelina.
That is, despite even the colossal number of characters who currently participate in his works, not Aunt Carmilla, not Violet, not even Nancy Templeton, who has 15 comics published in his name, are not the main character of the whole story.
And therefore, when you predict the plots of future works, always keep in mind that SG cannot change / remove Evelina from the narrative In the end, it is the "Bitch Tandem" that brings him the main income.
Therefore, no matter what plot twists happen, the Evelyn\Violet couple should do what they did in the earliest comics: Dominate\Rape\Have fun\Not to be responsible for your actions...

Evie might be and probably is his favorite character, but she not always win. I think for example about Nancy day off. Sleepygimp's sense of humor allows for non-obvious and truly funny plot twists.
Trixie is my favorite character and I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the current developments.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Evie might be and probably is his favorite character, but she not always win. I think for example about Nancy day off. Sleepygimp's sense of humor allows for non-obvious and truly funny plot twists.
Trixie is my favorite character and I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the current developments.
In a small case, Evie can lose. But globally, SG will never allow Evelyn and Violet to change.
I have about the same feeling about what's going on with Freddie.
The kid is too innocent and does not deserve the fate of Leopold.

First, innocent games with her nephew, then the use of Carmilla's psychotropic drugs unknown to her with hypnosis on her nephew, and after the application of her chemical treatments on Freddie, I hope many readers understood that, in principle, Freddie cannot cum without Evelyn's permission? Needless to say, how dangerous it is from a medical point of view if Evelyn does not give the command, well, let's just say... 3 years?
Fuck such an aunt.
And what will happen next, given that Evelyn, as we have already understood, has almost no brakes? Apparently, she will somehow defeat Aunt Carmilla...

I'm only more sorry for the Country girl.

Reactions: Lastsparta90x
Apr 22, 2020
Evie might be and probably is his favorite character, but she not always win. I think for example about Nancy day off.
Except the Nancy's Day Off "loss" was completely undone by "To Catch a Thief". So it really just was a setup to make Evelyn win more.

Same with the Family Value stuff. Violet is mad at her? Nah, she forgives her after one fuck and then Evelyn can easily manipulate her and drug her without consequences. Leopold tells Carmila about Evelyn's activities? Nope, Carmila gets taken out and likely won't be able to apply any consequences either.

An invincible protagonist is boring unless the joke is that they're invincible, and SleepyGimp spending months setting up a situation that's sort-of-not-good for Evelyn then twisting it into a win isn't that joke. Or if it is a joke, it didn't land for me.

Honestly at this point my only hope is that Evelyn makes Trixie play a blatantly unfair bet of "if you escape despite the deck being stacked you're free", with of course her not letting the thief win... and then Carmila shows up and tell Evelyn she's actually been impressed by Trixie (especially because Evelyn *still* couldn't deal with the blackmail stuff) and wants to make the girl a witch.

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Ciao ("hi") Nafany. :)
Thanks for giving your POV about my points. I turn a pair of quotes:
It is unlikely that Trixie can safely escape anywhere, given that her identity is now known to the "Bitch Tandem" and the entire witch coven.
Yeah. And I add that, before to be catched, Trixie has been the ONLY element that disturbs the absolute dominance of the Bitch-Tandem (BT) in the Sleepy's universe, the only element out of their control. Without her to ruin (sometimes) their plans, the whole further plots would became a "boring" series of uncontrasted femdom, with Evie and Violet always (and easily) winners. I think Sleepy will not allow this prospective, so somehow in the end he will let Trixie in his role of antagonist of the BT although her identity as Black Fox has been discovered. It is just a matter to see HOW Sleepy will re-definite her new role after the currently events.

Uhm...Personally, I hope not.
I mean, I like Trixie because she is a "good bad girl", a free spirit who fights everything with her own resources (a sharp mind and a good physical training). To convert her in a kind of witch's apprentice who study sorcery and magic filters, seems to my to ruin the basic-essence of the character.
Whenever should happen that she accepts to join the Carmilla's "tea club", I hope that it will reveal to be just a temporary "playrole" of her to reach another aim.

It is a possibility. Leopold must do something important and unexpected, first or later. Otherwise it makes no sense to have introduced such a character in the serial, don't you think? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: - Nafany -

Medieval1989

Jan 10, 2024
It is a possibility. Leopold must do something important and unexpected, first or later. Otherwise it makes no sense to have introduced such a character in the serial, don't you think? ;)
Ciao! to be honest,it feels like he's already left his mark in the story by ratting out evelina and violet with eve's aunt.

But yeah,I too think that the this is not going to break,since it would make all her preparations meaningless.
Let's w8 and enjoy

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
SG has repeatedly admitted in his posts that his most favorite character is Evelina.
No doubt, it is so. Anyhow a protagonist (hero or villain, doesn't a matter) always needs a NEMESIS to bring further the drama. And in our case, Trixie is the only character who opposed Evelyn successfully. So, can we image the SG universe without the fight between Evie and the Black Fox? Here SG is playing with the main pillars of his world, I hope he will not shake them too much out of balance.:sick:

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Ciao! to be honest,it feels like he's already left his mark in the story by ratting out evelina and violet with eve's aunt.
But yeah,I too think that the this is not going to break,since it would make all her preparations meaningless.
Ciao Medieval, piacere di incontrarti.;)
I must to admit that right now I got just few pages of the story (yeah, I'm one of that damned freeloader:rolleyes:), so still I don't knew about the ratting of Leopold which you speak about, thanks.
Anyhow, I still think that the presence of Leopold in the framework of the plots will lead to something more important than just make a bad report against Evie...

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Seinov
Ciao ("hi") Nafany. :)
Thanks for giving your POV about my points. I turn a pair of quotes:
And good health to you.

Yeah. And I add that, before to be catched, Trixie has been the ONLY element that disturbs the absolute dominance of the Bitch-Tandem (BT) in the Sleepy's universe, the only element out of their control. Without her to ruin (sometimes) their planes, the whole further plots would became a "boring" series of uncontrasted femdom, with Evie and Violet always (and easily) winners. I think Sleepy will not allow this prospective, so somehow in the end he will let Trixie in his role of antagonist of the BT although her identity as Black Fox has been discovered. It is just a matter to see HOW Sleepy will re-definite her new role after the currently events.
Yes, absolutely right. With the old paradigm, Trixie could still stand up to the Tandem of Bitches, but with her identity revealed? I don't think so. 2 of the same character that can challenge (BT) in the works of Sleepy, I do not observe.
Perhaps this comic will be a benefit for Nancy In her resistance (... it's John Connor! Everyone who hears me...) :ROFLMAO:

Uhm...Personally, I hope not.
I mean, I like Trixie because she is a "good bad girl", a free spirit who fights everything with her own resources (a sharp mind and a good physical training). To convert her in a kind of witch's apprentice who study sorcery and magic filters, seems to my to ruin the basic-essence of the character.
Whenever should happen that she accepts to join the Carmilla's "tea club", I hope that it will reveal just a temporary "playrole" of her to reach another aim.
Is a free spirit struggling with all her powers?!
Let me disagree with you here in assessing Trixie's personality.
What she was constantly doing with Nancy (Like a Thief in the Night, Subliminal Messages and a fresh Slumber Party Mystery) implies that mentally she is very suitable for membership in Aunt Carmilla's "tea club"...
And all her attacks on the Bitch -Tandem were mainly marked by the search for money (unlike Nancy, she is from a poor families can't afford college fees)
That is, there is no fighter for justice there! That's why I liked the Longmire theory so much.
She allows, when revealing Trixie's identity, to leave her in the stories in positions higher than just a slave for the entertainment of a Bitch Tandem. However, considering that she is responsible for Carmilla's current problems...
I'm not sure that this theory will play any role now.

Well, in fact, he has already done it.
He answered the phone...
The main interest with Leopold took place in family values 2 and 3, when it was unknown who was running around the mansion and staring out of the air ducts.
Of course, you need to understand that Sleepy has plans for each character.
But as I said, he's a cog in the plot-changing system. I would not pin my main hopes on him to save the situation.

No doubt, it is so. Anyhow a protagonist (hero or villain, doesn't a matter) always needs a NEMESIS to bring further the drama. And in our case, Trixie is the only character who opposed Evelyn successfully. So, can we image the SG universe without the fight between Evie and the Black Fox? Here SG is playing with the main pillars of his world, I hope he will not shake them too much out of balance.:sick:

Well, I may surprise you, but Evelyn already has a NEMESIS and he is marked in history!
And certainly not the pathetic Black Fox extortionist. This is Aunt Carmilla...
Evelyn is terrified of her. Until recently, she did not believe that she could outwit or deceive Carmilla in any way. (I think she still doesn't believe that she got off so easily) Moreover, plot-wise, I believe that this plot move with Evelyn's escape from punishment may be resolved in the future with even more severe punishment from Carmilla.
Therefore, Evelyn's main rival is definitely not Trixie.

Last edited:

vacanator

Nov 13, 2019
I've a few things to add to the discussion, that Sleepy has either confirmed or heavily hinted at;

1) He has the overall story planned out, including the ending of characters, but minor plot points/ characters/ events have changed and been added retroactively. Polls sometimes introduce characters and concepts which Sleepy has picked up and added to the main events, e.g- the vr brainwashing headset, the booklclub milfs, Pam, Josie

2) Evie's is the favorite, but her end isnt necessarily good. It was once said that eventually she'll be sent away to Aunt Carmilla's monastery (controlled by her latex nuns) for a sort of reconditioning.

3) There's an underground slave auction being operated. We are going to see it appear in a comic soon, either to break a thief or the next one. You can see hints of this down in Evie's basement and it would have taken place if Trixie didn't disturb the evening. Pam and the asian exchange student were to be auctioned off, to the ladies of the party (the milf book club and others) and it will be revealed the Evie auctions off the slaves they break. The reason why everyone of their victims dont hang around forever. Sleepy has said we'll learn about this in the future.

4) Aunt carmilla now has a new enemy, Trixie. Even though she is pissed with Evie and will still ultimately need to discipline her, she now knows how close Trixie was to exposing all of Evie's (and Carmilla's) 'activities'. In a way this will bring Evie and Carmilla back together, in a twisted way, to make sure Trixie will never be a threat again.

5) Freddy is going to nut inside Evie:)

6) Country girl's story will continue. A comic is going to take place with Nancy, Evie and country girl which takes place back in CG's hometown. I may be forgetting some details as this was stated a while ago, but it'll be Nancy's vacation and it'll be Nancy continuing her investigation of the missing women and following the clues down south. Evie obviously tags along to 'help' out.

7) Trixie is going to end this story broken and a slave to Evie. Her love for Nancy will be used against her as part of the punishment. Evie will learn about how Trixie took advantage of her in 'Nancy's day off' which'll just oiss her off more. Evie will use the vr headset to brainwash her after a painfully torturing her.

8) Nancy's mum in canonically dead. Possibly her death is linked to Evi and Carmilla

Apr 22, 2020
4) Aunt carmilla now has a new enemy, Trixie. Even though she is pissed with Evie and will still ultimately need to discipline her, she now knows how close Trixie was to exposing all of Evie's (and Carmilla's) 'activities'. In a way this will bring Evie and Carmilla back together, in a twisted way, to make sure Trixie will never be a threat again.
Well, that's boring as hell.

Also makes Carmilla looks weak and short-sighted, which robs her of pretty much all that made her interesting.

6) Country girl's story will continue. A comic is going to take place with Nancy, Evie and country girl which takes place back in CG's hometown. I may be forgetting some details as this was stated a while ago, but it'll be Nancy's vacation and it'll be Nancy continuing her investigation of the missing women and following the clues down south. Evie obviously tags along to 'help' out.
That sounded very promising, but the last sentence ruins it all.

Nancy in a "lose some, win some" story with other doms down south? Nice.

Nancy in yet another "and Evie is controlling everything" story? Beyond meh.

Gigantic missed opportunity.

7) Trixie is going to end this story broken and a slave to Evie.
If it happens, that'll be a shame.

SleepyGimp is an amazing artist, and until like 2022 his scenarios were also well-made. But in my opinion most of his 2023-2024 stuff is just plain bad, carried only by the art and the hope things will eventually go back to greatness (an hope that was fueled by the quality of all the previous works).

But even that can't carry a storyline this bad for longer.

Now, I'm just one random pervert on a porn pirating website, that's just my opinion, and what I do or say will have no impact on the author and probably on no one else either. But my personal feeling on the matter is that if To Break A Thief ends with Evelyn triumphing over the last things in her way, I think I'll just stop reading SleepyGimp's works for good.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I've a few things to add to the discussion, that Sleepy has either confirmed or heavily hinted at;

1) He has the overall story planned out, including the ending of characters, but minor plot points/ characters/ events have changed and been added retroactively. Polls sometimes introduce characters and concepts which Sleepy has picked up and added to the main events, e.g- the vr brainwashing headset, the booklclub milfs, Pam, Josie

2) Evie's is the favorite, but her end isnt necessarily good. It was once said that eventually she'll be sent away to Aunt Carmilla's monastery (controlled by her latex nuns) for a sort of reconditioning.

3) There's an underground slave auction being operated. We are going to see it appear in a comic soon, either to break a thief or the next one. You can see hints of this down in Evie's basement and it would have taken place if Trixie didn't disturb the evening. Pam and the asian exchange student were to be auctioned off, to the ladies of the party (the milf book club and others) and it will be revealed the Evie auctions off the slaves they break. The reason why everyone of their victims dont hang around forever. Sleepy has said we'll learn about this in the future.

5) Freddy is going to nut inside Evie:)

7) Trixie is going to end this story broken and a slave to Evie. Her love for Nancy will be used against her as part of the punishment. Evie will learn about how Trixie took advantage of her in 'Nancy's day off' which'll just oiss her off more. Evie will use the vr headset to brainwash her after a painfully torturing her.

8) Nancy's mum in canonically dead. Possibly her death is linked to Evi and Carmilla
Thank you for such an extremely significant information flow!
2) Yes, this is interesting information that Evelyn may end up badly.
Even though she is, as I believe, the central character of this story.
I wonder what will happen to Violet then?

3) The underground slave market.
This information gives a lot of meaning to what Evelyn is doing with Violet.
That is, not just entertainment, but specifically the work being done! Delivered by the Coven.

5) Here I frankly did not understand. Was there probably some kind of Anglicism? A saying?
What do you mean Freddie is going crazy inside Evelyn?

7) And this is sad news for Trixie fans, so with this job, Sleepy decided to raise the bar for the gloominess of his universe?
In my opinion, this was done 1 time in the work "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon" now we are waiting for the next raising of the bar.

8) Also very interesting news.
Well, remembering the work of "Brood of Evil", we can understand that the Le Fey family is most likely involved in the murder of a large number of Templeton family members.
Even on 8Muses, in my very 1st comment, I noticed that the Bitch Tandem may well be murderers.
The fact that these are not 2 rich ladies who are just having fun.

Once again, many thanks to you for the information provided!

Last edited:

vacanator

Nov 13, 2019
Thank you for such an extremely significant information flow!
2) Yes, this is interesting information that Evelyn may end up badly.
Even though she is, as I believe, the central character of this story.
I wonder what will happen to Violet then?

-Carmilla hates violet and would blame her as much as Evie and she is outside the Le fey dynasty. Her story may bring her into conflict with her former partner and aunt

3) The underground slave market.
This information gives a lot of meaning to what Evelyn is doing with Violet.
That is, not just entertainment, but specifically the work being done! Delivered by the Coven.

-This will be explained soon and fleshed out in more detail. Pam and the exchange students fate will be revealed.

5) Here I frankly did not understand. Was there probably some kind of Anglicism? A saying?
What do you mean Freddie is going crazy inside Evelyn?

- apologies, I mean Freddy will cum inside Evie

7) And this is sad news for Trixie fans, so with this job, Sleepy decided to raise the bar for the gloominess of his universe?
In my opinion, this was done 1 time in the work "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon" now we are waiting for the next raising of the bar.

-Its funny that the majority on here want Trixie to escape, but most sleepy subscribers want Trixie broken. I find that very interesting.
This stry wont get as dark as "Meanwhile", sleepy is making sure not to go that dark again. THe story will include more flashbacks to Nancy and the aftermath of "to catch a thief" which should lighten the upcoming torture

8) Also very interesting news.
Well, remembering the work of "Brood of Evil", we can understand that the Le Fey family is most likely involved in the murder of a large number of Templeton family members.
Even on 8Muses, in my very 1st comment, I noticed that the Bitch Tandem may well be murderers.
The fact that these are not 2 rich ladies who are just having fun.

-Yes, also sleepy will not go into detail about Nancy's mum. The Le fey family are indeed very dangerous

Once again, many thanks to you for the information provided!

-ill try and post some more details I've collected soon

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes