Reach866

Dec 21, 2023
I dont mean to sound incensitive to those without money but i only reaslised that to get latest pages its only $10 dollars a month. ive been paying $24 for the longest time not nowing this. Now i dont usually suggest this but at $10 dollars now would be a good time to sub. Just my opinion might be incensivtive to those who dont have money, but as you like the art suppourt the artist if you can. Id leak them but id get banned again for the 3rd time.
I would be happy to pay Sleepy, but I don't have access to payment. Just think, there are people here whose cards are simply blocked by the SS or those who are in the country under sanctions...

Reactions: saulo1970

Juan77

Feb 24, 2024
I value the work of "Sleepyg", but I do not use credit cards, because I do not accept the usury. We are slaves to the global financial system.
It's not the only reason to not have credit cards... In my particular case, I just like cash so I don't use credit cards :D

Last edited:
Reactions: NoRefund

14pere

Mar 14, 2018
I dont mean to sound incensitive to those without money but i only reaslised that to get latest pages its only $10 dollars a month. ive been paying $24 for the longest time not nowing this. Now i dont usually suggest this but at $10 dollars now would be a good time to sub. Just my opinion might be incensivtive to those who dont have money, but as you like the art suppourt the artist if you can. Id leak them but id get banned again for the 3rd time.
True, I've been paying his Patreon every month almost 2 years but unfortunately I literally don't have any way to use my money in his platform. But I agree with you, he's very cheap and one of the best nsfw artists I've seen.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023

Yes, it's not about the lack of money. And in the crazy modern politics of banks. The fact that they have already sanctioned a dozen countries, you physically cannot subscribe to the Western platform. I already told you that I was signed up for Patrion (a little more than 3 months.) for $ 15. Everything was fine with me. But the banks were not satisfied with my card. They blocked it. Naturally, I was kicked out of the subscribers. I tried the next attempt through 1 Turk, but literally after 1 payment card, he needed an additional $ 15 for his services, I sent him the fuck. It is generally impossible to link a card on subscribestar. Have you noticed that there was no news this month? Patrion crashed, and my friends also cannot subscribe to subscribestar, now they are even trying to do something through people from other countries, but so far they are deaf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reach866

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The current two pages has Eve enticing Putz to stick his dick in Violet's ass. She protests feebly for like a second before Evie tells her to hush and plants her pussy/ass on Violet's face as Putz gets to finally stick it in Violet's ass. One would have to assume given how "To catch a Thief" starts, Violet remembers nothing of it as she and Evie hosted the orgy together.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes