- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I still don't understand the invincibility of this technology. What exactly did the author do? Close Patreon and that's it? Everything goes through leaks, what difference does it make in Patreon or somewhere else.
And here everything is in a bunch and the technologies that Sleep and Patrion closure use.
Well, let me tell you again.
About 2.5 years ago, Sleep began silently tagging its images with crypto technologies.
Moreover, the technology is made so that each image is marked separately for each subscriber.
Thanks to this, he began to find those who leaked his work and ban the person on his page.
People struggled with this technology, the technology became more and more complicated (from watermarks to cryptograms sewn in layers)
Because of this, people stopped posting in good quality at all (6000x5000) for example: 6 part of the Family Values from 17 to 21 pages exists on the Internet only in a very terrible condition. (on 8Muses, a person took a photo of the image just to avoid being banned)
While Patrion existed, people could log in, make a monthly account with a large pool of various payment options.
But with the closure of Patrion, only subscribestar remained, but it has a very strict account policy. There it is absolutely necessary to link a verified bank card (indicating the age of majority and other things), moreover, the fucking subscribestar accepts a very limited pool of cards.
Well, now imagine: a person has an account with a verified card, he receives images and merges them, Sleepy bans him, a person cannot link a new card to an account, (Sleepy already knows which account was drained) this means you need to create a new account, create a new verified card for it, and so on. Just so that non-subscribers who have not paid a cent will receive leaks.
That's why subscribers need this headache? Risk your old accounts that have been running for many years.
There was a message on a couple of forums that people were preparing to create such accounts... Let's just say they're not in a hurry. People there don't know each other for a long time, they don't trust each other.
The idea hasn't disappeared yet, of course, but...

Moreover, subscribers have already sent everyone to fuck so much that they even stopped sharing the news. (they would seem to be free and there is no punishment for them) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
This forum is becoming boring now, just fars palavering to sa nothing in the end, there are better elsewhere....
Well, then don't just notify it, and active yourself to bring in something not boring in absence of updates. Ti auguriamo successo ("мы желаем вам успеха") ;)

Fan works are being drawn. For example: while there was still a working 8Muses, 1 of the users published their fan work:
Download:
:oops: I'm surprised. I always thought that "THE FAN" was an unfinished work by Sleepy himself. Now I understand why it doesn't appear in any list of canonic stories.
Very nice work, though. A praise to the unknown author. (y)

Btw, I propose to the forum a "boring" topic:
What are your favorite episodes of the Sleepy series?
My personal podium is:
1) Nancy's day off
2) Through the looking glass
3) The mystery of the vanishing heiress

And although I don't like so much Family Value, I must admit that the duets between Angelina and Devilina make me die of laughter... :LOL:

AD.jpg

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Btw, I propose a "boring" topic:
Which are your favorite episodes of the Sleepy series?
My personal podium is:
1) Nancy's day off
2) Through the looking glass
3) Mystery of vanishing heiress

And although I don't like so much Family Value, I must admit that the duets between Angelina and Devilina make me split in two by laughts... :LOL:
Good. Anyway, time needs to be occupied with something ...
let it be so:
1) Family Values part 2 - 3. (because of part 3, I actually ran to subscribe to Sleepy at the time.)
But unfortunately it was Part 3 that was the first work I read and formed the wrong first impression of Evelyn. (I thought she was just a hot aunt with "cute" tendencies, but it turned out to be a first-rate scum! The rapist\The slave Trader\A pedophile who, with her chemistry and hypnosis, essentially mutilates her nephew.)
Well, also part 3 is the rarest moment of a heterosexual act for Sleepy. (which also makes this job special)

2) Nancy Templeton - Through the looking Glass. I like this work because I consider it the golden mean of Sleepy's creativity.
Very light (meaning by colors, not by content.) there are a lot of details in the background, the proportion of human faces is very well preserved, look at how the eyes are drawn. (a good step forward from the early often caricatured depictions of characters) even the current drawing, in my opinion, has become somewhat simpler.
Also, a very interesting creative idea and implementation, which clearly made the author show a good creative talent for its implementation!

3) I frankly cannot choose here. There are a lot of candidates. Here and: Nancy Templeton's Day Off ( A lot of lore , gorgeous shots with an unconscious Evelina), Nancy Templeton in to Catch a Thief (opening a lot of cabinets with skeletons but unfortunately a fucked-up injection associated with Carmilla and current Family Values) well, probably Seduced Barista (I don't like Violet, but it's in this one the work shows a spark of humanity in it, not that it is an evil homunculus dominant)

Also, I would leave a separate prize - sympathy for Subliminal Messages - visually nothing special, but a lot of gorgeous angles on girls' asses!

And here's what I don't like:
Not so much, I probably would have noted Roofie Colada - if this work was the first one I read... I would most likely just pass by the author.
She is very ordinary if you think about it, that is, there are quite a lot of similar works in sex comics. There's nothing really catchy about it.

Well, the second is probably the 7th part of Family Values. That is, objectively, I did not even understand why it was necessary to separate the 6th and 7th parts. Combining them together will not lose anything. I will even say more, there is a feeling as if Family Values have frozen into 6 parts, and now a very long 6 part is just going on.

Well, probably 3 mentions are worth Violet White Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon - this work finally made it clear who is who, and what these comics are about, what I really didn't like Violet at all as a character. (first of all, how poorly it is written, the fact that, in my opinion, it lacks a slightly more elaborate story! So far, this character is just a two-stroke evil homunculus).
That's it for me. Thanks for reading it.

Last edited:

NoRefund

Dec 14, 2022
It has nothing to do with Patreon or Subscribestar. When a user clicks on a link on one of SG’s posts, through some mechanism, the images that become available for download are embedded with some kind of invisible watermark or something like it, unique to that user.

Subsequently, if they post those images publicly SG can identify which account did the leaking and end the user’s subscription.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
It has nothing to do with Patreon or Subscribestar. When a user clicks on a link on one of SG’s posts, through some mechanism, the images that become available for download are embedded with some kind of invisible watermark or something like it, unique to that user.

Subsequently, if they post those images publicly SG can identify which account did the leaking and end the user’s subscription.
All right.
But it was easier to create a one-time account on Patrion. And the payment method did not need to be linked to the real age. That's why there were leaks.
Often, students simply collected money and created an account.
Subscribestar does not allow you to do this.

A small bonus:
to Break a Thief.jpeg
There may be a breakthrough soon.

Last edited:

Goldensupercat2

Sep 12, 2023
Thanks for the explanation. Of course, I'm not familiar with the numbers and statistics, but it seems to me that such an "arms race" costs the author more, because I don't think pirates will buy the works after these measures. But the advantage of pirates is that they spread the author's creations like plague rats, which increases the audience that is ready to pay. My opinion without numbers and statistics.

Oct 23, 2022
the intersting part is that the longer no one posts the more chance it catches the trackers eyes in russia or that part of europe in which case they would actively target sleepy, could be just a collection of everything he has done but it would likely come out at the end of NEXT year or if its aggressive they would just post everything he releases each week, theyd likely be able to remove most if not all the hidden messages and even if caught they have more than enough spoof accounts to just get more when released. ive seen this happen to other artists and it usually does not end well, in the worst case scenario more people are waiting for the trackers post rather than sleepygimp post.

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
Thanks for the explanation. Of course, I'm not familiar with the numbers and statistics, but it seems to me that such an "arms race" costs the author more, because I don't think pirates will buy the works after these measures. But the advantage of pirates is that they spread the author's creations like plague rats, which increases the audience that is ready to pay. My opinion without numbers and statistics.
The author spends more to avoid leaks. (Which will eventually be published either by him or a generous subscriber xd). It's quite confusing. Also, by doing that, the less you want to subscribe to see their content because they would be controlling you all the time and in my opinion, no one likes being controlled. It's quite counterproductive, I understand that you want to monetize your work, no matter what they say, but pirates help them reach more people interested in consuming their content and if I have the possibility I subscribe even if there are leaks, because I like their work.

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
Except in another branch.
No, I understand that another 3-4 such months and this branch will die by itself and talking about other authors can somehow support it.
But... Let's be honest, this thread is still dedicated specifically to SleepyGimp, it would be at least illogical to start discussing other authors here. (And against the rules of the forum)

Oh didn't know it's against the rule. I see.

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
And here everything is in a bunch and the technologies that Sleep and Patrion closure use.
Well, let me tell you again.
About 2.5 years ago, Sleep began silently tagging its images with crypto technologies.
Moreover, the technology is made so that each image is marked separately for each subscriber.
Thanks to this, he began to find those who leaked his work and ban the person on his page.
People struggled with this technology, the technology became more and more complicated (from watermarks to cryptograms sewn in layers)
Because of this, people stopped posting in good quality at all (6000x5000) for example: 6 part of the Family Values from 17 to 21 pages exists on the Internet only in a very terrible condition. (on 8Muses, a person took a photo of the image just to avoid being banned)
While Patrion existed, people could log in, make a monthly account with a large pool of various payment options.
But with the closure of Patrion, only subscribestar remained, but it has a very strict account policy. There it is absolutely necessary to link a verified bank card (indicating the age of majority and other things), moreover, the fucking subscribestar accepts a very limited pool of cards.
Well, now imagine: a person has an account with a verified card, he receives images and merges them, Sleepy bans him, a person cannot link a new card to an account, (Sleepy already knows which account was drained) this means you need to create a new account, create a new verified card for it, and so on. Just so that non-subscribers who have not paid a cent will receive leaks.
That's why subscribers need this headache? Risk your old accounts that have been running for many years.
There was a message on a couple of forums that people were preparing to create such accounts... Let's just say they're not in a hurry. People there don't know each other for a long time, they don't trust each other.
The idea hasn't disappeared yet, of course, but...

Moreover, subscribers have already sent everyone to fuck so much that they even stopped sharing the news. (they would seem to be free and there is no punishment for them) :ROFLMAO:

Interesting. So how does sleepy release some of his work after it's been debuted (weeks or months)

Apr 22, 2020
The author spends more to avoid leaks. (Which will eventually be published either by him or a generous subscriber xd). It's quite confusing. Also, by doing that, the less you want to subscribe to see their content because they would be controlling you all the time and in my opinion, no one likes being controlled. It's quite counterproductive, I understand that you want to monetize your work, no matter what they say, but pirates help them reach more people interested in consuming their content and if I have the possibility I subscribe even if there are leaks, because I like their work.
The funniest part is that the anti-leak measures can be cracked open if one put enough efforts in...

So Sleepy Gimp's artworks are safe as long as people think they're not worth the efforts.

Reactions: HYBTGVFRCEWRRR
Oct 23, 2022
The funniest part is that the anti-leak measures can be cracked open if one put enough efforts in...

So Sleepy Gimp's artworks are safe as long as people think they're not worth the efforts.
thats my point, tho. The longer its not cracked the more chance of sleepy work becoming targeted.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I don't think this "arms race" is costing sleepy any money.
The arms race was a year ago, when people really tried to get around, come up with ways to get around, and sleepy complicated the ways of tags,
From what we see, people are no longer particularly trying to hack (in any case, I do not know of any forum where they would try to do this)
Most likely, he invested in the development of a program that does this on a one-time basis, and his expenses ended there. (I wouldn't be surprised if subscribers helped him develop such a program for free)

As for the pirates who create ads. Yes, it's true. Pirates actually actively contribute to increasing the popularity of content.
But the fact is that sleepy is no longer a novice author who would need such advertising.
Also, don't forget that 96% - 97% of sleepy's content is already online and works like a glowing billboard by the roadside. (even I once ran to subscribe to Patrion precisely after seeing Family Values - 3 on imhentai.xxx)

In general, I have already looked at various Sleepy topics on various forums... Except for where we're talking right now, they're all dead.
Why was it necessary to step on everyone's throat so much that in the end almost all the topics dedicated to him on the Internet died... It's a mystery to me.
Struggling with your own popularity?
Just if it continues like this. Content Sleepy will never appear fresh on different sites and then it will really only be possible to transfer the address of its subscribestar by word of mouth :ROFLMAO:

the intersting part is that the longer no one posts the more chance it catches the trackers eyes in russia or that part of europe
That's a funny thought. But I suspect that the "Russian hackers" don't give a damn about Sleepy. Are you suggesting that some hackers break into the security system of a Patrion-level site to get pictures with boobs?... Ha ha ha! No. Just not. Let's be honest: what kind of fame can an NSFW author have in the world? Even Sleepy as 1 of the most popular, how many subscribers does he have? At the moment. Fifteen hundred? Two thousand? I suspect that even much less. All right, we'll take all the pirates who are sitting and waiting. Hardly more than 20,000 worldwide. The fish is not the size for "Russian hackers" to break into something there.

I suppose it's about principles, not possible lost money.
He just doesn't want anyone to get content for free.
And even willing to lose money for this.
In general, I think that he suffered the main damage to money with the closure of Patrion.
I talked in telegram with a couple of loyal subscribers who don't distribute content. They said they couldn't subscribe to subscribestar.
That's where the main money losses are. And not in this fight against pirates.

Interesting. So how does sleepy release some of his work after it's been debuted (weeks or months)
Do you mean the images that win the votes? If yes. Then he draws for the next month.
That is, the beginning of voting (let's assume September) , and in October the winner of the September vote already appears (in any case, it used to be so)

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
All right.
But it was easier to create a one-time account on Patrion. And the payment method did not need to be linked to the real age. That's why there were leaks.
Often, students simply collected money and created an account.
Subscribestar does not allow you to do this.

A small bonus:
View attachment 4025705
There may be a breakthrough soon.
Thank you.
I don't like the direction story is following but it is another topic ;)
Btw. Was this slide non text? U think IT deserves a dialog/ monolog
--
Free Trixie
Cheere

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Thank you.
Btw. Was this slide non text? U think IT deserves a dialog/ monolog
Of course there should be a text. It's just that someone posted a non-text version. I've already forgotten the last time I saw a non-text version...

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Te
Of course there should be a text. It's just that someone posted a non-text version. I've already forgotten the last time I saw a non-text version...
I am really glad I have been able to see it. That was just a question (thought?). As I have been written three is no hope for poor, pink haired thief but I still do believe.
About the question about favorites sorry. Hmmm... I like "Like a Thief in the night" you knows why ;). Then .. "Subliminal messages" and... "Roofie Colada"? It was fro my point od view funny short story, created just for fun, without any consequences ;).
I am not a big fan of Nancy stories.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. This leaked page is really a good one. Pure action but in "the right way".
Edit: Fixed typos. What I have thought about?!

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
I am really glad I have been ale to się it. That was just a question (thought?). As I have bęben written three is no hope for poor, pink haired thief za bu I still do believe.
About saving Trixie.
I once wrote here that: I personally have no hopes for Nancy, and if Trixie is freed in any way (of course, not before torture is carried out on her), then most likely it will be Trixie who will be freed with the help of Sarah Meyers. (village girl)
After all, Sarah could not be broken.
Hmm...
and a thought flashed through my mind recently:
What if Nancy, having studied the contents of the flash drive, turned to Sarah Meier's colleagues for help?
After all, in Nancy's database there is information that Sarah Meier's is a Marine.
Nancy_Looking_Glass__page01.jpg
I've already visualized in my head how the Marines are storming the witches' dungeons... Pha-ha-ha! :ROFLMAO:
(attention, the theory is 100% not feasible, since Sleepy does not like to draw everything that he thinks is not sexy)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsparta90x

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hello again;)
First and most important. Don't you like naked or half naked woman with guns/bazookas/etc.? I van imagine sexy women commandos ;) so maybe some day?
But od I want to be more or less serious. Sarah is the addition to bitch tandem. Like Nancy. If subscribers wants "more blood" author can just add her. Of course it is jest my opinion. I like her, but at least until now, she just exist and is abused. Like Nancy, again.
If she will be freed, then Eveline goes to jail. Maybe my imagination is top limited, but I can't visualize Sarah as a free person.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
About saving Trixie.
I once wrote here that: I personally have no hopes for Nancy, and if Trixie is freed in any way (of course, not before torture is carried out on her), then most likely it will be Trixie who will be freed with the help of Sarah Meyers. (village girl)
After all, Sarah could not be broken.
Hmm...
and a thought flashed through my mind recently:
What if Nancy, having studied the contents of the flash drive, turned to Sarah Meier's colleagues for help?
After all, in Nancy's database there is information that Sarah Meier's is a Marine.
View attachment 4028494
I've already visualized in my head how the Marines are storming the witches' dungeons... Pha-ha-ha! :ROFLMAO:
(attention, the theory is 100% not feasible, since Sleepy does not like to draw everything that he thinks is not sexy)
Hmmm I think I've seen sleepy debuted a character name Sarah Meier... I'll have to check it out.

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
[QUOTE="- Nafany -, post: 14818

Do you mean the images that win the votes? If yes. Then he draws for the next month.
That is, the beginning of voting (let's assume September) , and in October the winner of the September vote already appears (in any case, it used to be so)
[/QUOTE]

I meant when the new pages that sleepygimp post, does he wait for a week or so that you can now see the new (old) page that he posted.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes