Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Hmmm I think I've seen sleepy debuted a character name Sarah Meier... I'll have to check it out.
Sarah Maters is a name of Country Girl. - Nafany - has used it at his post, and I like the idea to "make her human again", that's why I used it also.
So...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. Idea Sarah couldn't be broken is ... temptating one. Especially if one compare Trixie's weak resistance.
Edit: Sarah Meyers (taken from to Catch a Thief). Autocorrection is a bitch... I should triple check.

Last edited:

Lastsparta90x

Dec 21, 2023
Sarah Maters is a name of Country Girl. - Nafany - has used it at his post, and I like the idea to "make her human again", that's why I used it also.
So...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. Idea Sarah couldn't be broken is ... temptating one. Especially if one compare Trixie's weak resistance.
Edit: Sarah Meyers (taken from to Catch a Thief). Autocorrection is a bitch... I should triple check.
Oh so they're the same character. My bad I thought it was a different character that gimp girls had her in the past.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Well, Violet poured herself into Evelyn's ass, a chemical cupid!
There's enough for an Elephant.
And it looks like the next eleventh page is going to be about Violet kicking Freddy in the stomach.
Violet kicking Freddy.png
I even like it. It clearly shows Violet's character.
That she won't be passive!
She wriggled out from under Evelyn, Finished off Freddy...
Heh

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
So...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Well, Violet poured herself into Evelyn's ass, a chemical cupid!
There's enough for an Elephant.
Аnd it looks like the next 11 images will be about Violet kicking Freddy in the stomach.
View attachment 4031946
First and most important:
We owe big thank you to someone, and also I have to say thank you - Nafany -
Second. I think there might be more than simple 11 pages. Think about next parts ;)
Third. The twins definitely have the potential.
Fourth. Will Nancy appear in To break a thief?
Fifth, last but not the least. Reading stories (watching) in bigger parts definitely has its advantages.
So, patience has been awarded. Trixie's fate is (almost) sealed... but some hope left (it's a pool winner, not regular comix).
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. I think I am deceiving myself...

Reactions: onetwo92

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
No, it's just an electronic translator asshole. I have already corrected the meaning.
Hmmm...
I think about the.... consequences of this huge leak. So many pages, with decent quality. Have these marks been removed? Was it intended as one time event?
So many questions, oh my... ;)
Last panel of to Break a Thief is really intense.
And one more thing. Most of the persons have more or less "consistent faces". But Trixie is different. Without her pink hair it might be a problem to recognize her. Do you have the same feeling?

--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. (Edit) Leaked content started to appear at other sites. We should probably be proud this forum is monitored for content. ;) and considered as reliable source.

Last edited:
Reactions: perr0gatito

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
1) And by the way, there is 1 more crumb, showing how long this whole story lasts.
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_018.jpg
Trixie avoided Evelyn and before the events of "Day Off"...
Suspected? Or did she just really dislike Evelyn?
On the other hand, her roommate (Nancy) is handling cases of people going missing...

2) I always thought Trixie was a little thief. Sometimes breaking into rich houses.
It turns out she was famous all over the city!
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_019.jpg
Hm... Catwoman! Only the Fox...

3) For the first time I see that sleepy uses anime \ manga techniques in his drawings!
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_020.jpg
A drop! Anime bitch drop!

4) Sometimes it scares me, the depth of Sleepy's knowledge...
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_025.jpg

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Maybe both?
Trixie didn't like Evelyn, I think she has some kind of hidden sense, which told her Evelyn is ... tricky. So she just tried to avoid her.
Black Fox has been known and described in newspapers. Maybe she had work for common clients? I have never worked as burgular but I think above some level it might be a quite profitable job, at least in pop culture;)
And we have to get into account beeing a student might be a quite good ... alibi?
Edit:
I have forgotten. Trixie became quite popular recently. September Pool has been won by another Trixie related proposition.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Maybe both?
Trixie didn't like Evelyn, I think she has some kind of hidden sense, which told her Evelyn is ... tricky. So she just tried to avoid her.
I don't think Trixie thought Evelyn was treacherous.
Remember all their personal meetings before "to Break a Thief", she always treated Evelyn with contempt (called her a "cow", "cow professor")just considering Le Fay a rich fool.
She just didn't like her, as a rich representative of the city's bohemians.
But most likely Nancy's investigation gave her food for thought, (plus it is unknown what she saw in the houses that she robbed) that's why suspicions arose.
But mind you, even going to the "case" in "to Catch a Thief", she still did underestimate the danger. So she didn't suspect.

Black Fox has been known and described in newspapers. Maybe she had work for common clients?
No. Mind you, Evelyn is talking here: That Trixie just robbed rich ladies:
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_020.jpg
No contracts.

PS. (Edit) Leaked content started to appear at other sites. We should probably be proud this forum is monitored for content. ;) and considered as reliable source.
Yeah. The last one who didn't die. Us, and the guys on reddit.
The freshest of the zombies.

Last edited:
Reactions: azzyggun

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I don't think Trixie thought Evelyn was treacherous.
Remember all their personal meetings before "to Break a Thief", she always treated Evelyn with contempt (called her a "cow", "cow professor")just considering Le Fay a rich fool.
She just didn't like her, as a rich representative of the city's bohemians.
But most likely Nancy's investigation gave her food for thought, (plus it is unknown what she saw in the houses that she robbed) that's why suspicions arose.
But mind you, even going to the "case" in "to Catch a Thief", she still did underestimate the danger. So she didn't suspect.

No. Mind you, Evelyn is talking here: That Trixie just robbed rich ladies:
View attachment 4032248
No contracts.

Yeah. The last one who didn't die. Us, and the guys on reddit.
The freshest of the zombies.
I have thought more about: Trixie had been suspicious about her. That was the "hidden sense" I had written. Probably that was a weird feeling, that "Cow udders" - you have forgotten my favourite one ;) is a person which is somehow tricky. That is my feeling.
Definitely, if Trixie knew, then her plan (during the ball) would be prepared way better.

About the just robbing rich ladies. You know, it depends what is taken. If it is a diamond necklace she might be considered as a "big person" between thieves.

Probably both of us (and many others) are right, we just watching from different angles.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. I have written it, but I will repead. Our patience has been awarded. I must add one more thing. This forum remained more or less active, becuase as I have stated many times:
We are not pirates. We are refined connoisseurs of femine charms, good stories, and some (not so nice and friendly) addons.
(Put your favourite here ;))

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Hm... The events of Slumber Party Mystery begin in the evening at 9:55 ... Slumberparty_003.jpg
Nancy is drugged at 10:05 ~...
Nancy drinks her drink at 10:10... Slumberparty_006.jpg
The effect occurs at 10:25... Slumberparty_010.jpg
Total: her resistance to rohypnol is 15 minutes.
Google says that the effect is expressed after an hour and a half. Is Google lying? Or is Nancy so weak?
And Nancy builds her detective technique through slasher films! Ha ha ha! ( She'll never catch a Tandem of Bitches... )

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes