Bgui07

Dec 26, 2023
Sorry if my questions sounds stupid...but I've been interested in Sleepygimp stories for a short time, and your forum is very interesting to better understand the plots and concept of the stories...so here's my questions ❓
Is Nancy's aunt Pam?
Is there a complete story about Pam, apart from the few vignettes he published?
Thanks in advance for your answers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Sorry if my questions sounds stupid...but I've been interested in Sleepygimp stories for a short time, and your forum is very interesting to better understand the plots and concept of the stories...so here's my questions ❓
Is Nancy's aunt Pam?
Hello and welcome ;)
No. They are different persons.
Both have been created as side characters - pool winners, and subscribers like them. Not only subscribers.
Nancy's aunt is not related to Pam. At least for now.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Reactions: Bgui07

Greviusdartan

Dec 19, 2023
Is Nancy's aunt Pam?
No, Pan is not Nancy's aunt, she is a random woman who took away Violet's parking lot and in revenge they kidnap her and punish her. To understand better:
1-the poll winners: they are short stories, which some $15 subscribers suggest each month then they vote and sleepygimp makes them. I think there are between 15 and 25 people who have that range of them the short stories come out. (these stories are mostly not canon, except for pam as far as I know).
2- Only long stories are canon, (for example, Nancy Templeton, Break a Thief, etc.). There is a list on this forum and on reddit that has the chronology of the long stories.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Some time ago DrmedKane told about hishard-to-explain sympathy to Pam related thread. ;). He was even able to provide arguments. OK. But it pushed me towards following thoughts: what kind of women are represented (over or under) in the Universe?
  • Mid-thirties sexual predators (all witches)
  • 40+ preys (Pam, Nancy's aunt, ... anymore)
  • Students - preys. Unfortunately all of them.
  • Some side characters, biker, jail duo, French looking vilians
But I think one can easy guess, which belongs to which group.
But is there any other way to divide? Or another group? I think about at least one more: big muscular one (at least 3 of them).
Lore thicckens, so either we will find new characters or current/existing ones will be rearranged. Miss Park with her Korean friend? Goth Girl? Blonde twins?!
Any suggestions?
Trixie will dye her hair black? ;)...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
The image from the October news is not the best quality but it is better than nothing xd. If anyone has this month's news, please share the information.
View attachment 4116614
Hope Trix leave Evie´s dungeon, at least like a "sleeper agent", with her free will till Evie needs her to do kinky stuff or stealing something, beacuse i love her interactions with Nancy.
alos loved how she teased Freddy, hope this two gals meet him officially in the future.

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
The question is: When "Tell All " start to work? Maybe even now Trixie speaks too much, because of it?
It's possible. Indeed, Trixie is talking too much. She shouldn't show her secret ace-card so directly; it's obvious that in such a situation Evelyn can easily force her to say everyting about the pendrive. (In fact, we can see that Evie doesn't seem worried at all by the threats of Trixie; she continues to smile as if she could easily handle that "hidden file" thing.) :devilish:

What kind of women are represented (over or under) in the Universe?
But I think one can easy guess, which belongs to which group [...]
In your list is not considered the main prey: Country Girl (she's about a 20-22 y.o.)
Moreover, she is the only victim to whom SG has given a well-defined background. This fact makes me think that Sarah Meyers - more than other "common" slaves - will have an important role in the further developments, sooner or later. :unsure:

I think he deserves another sculpture/face...
Well, this is what we have until now. When mr.Nafany will show a selfie of him, I swear that I will personally go to Mount Rushmore to carve his face into the rock! :cool:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
The quality is slightly better:
October 2024 Nancy and Trixie halloween.jpg

News & Updates October

Dear Supporters,

this months poll was won by a suggestion featuring Evie/Violet and the Officer Callahan lookalike from Jailhouse Bunny. I think I can make something nice of this Pam almost made it this time, but lost yet again. So... since I only had mediocre Halloween ideas so far, I decided to release 2 new Pam pages on Halloween instead. I mean,... it almost is a horror story.

Anyway, here's the upcoming stuff:

Last months poll winner will be revisiting the spa from Nancy's Day Off . It'll be out on Sunday, the 13th.
Slumberparty Mystery continues on Thursday, the 17th.
On Wednesday, the 23rd, Family Values will ride again. Or be ridden.
As mentioned above as a little Halloween extra, new Pam pages will come out on Thursday, the 31st of October.
and on the same day new pages for To Break a Thief will be released also!

Stay tuned!

Surprisingly, there is no sexuality.
The image is rather based on contrast.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
It's possible. Indeed, Trixie is talking too much. She shouldn't show her secret ace-card so directly; it's obvious that in such a situation Evelyn can easily force her to say everyting about the pendrive. (In fact, we can see that Evie doesn't seem worried at all by the threats of Trixie; she continues to smile as if she could easily handle that "hidden file" thing.) :devilish:
1. Now Trixie has had a template scrapped, she is in a wild panic. And she's trying to scare the "Cow Professor" somehow.
I was amused by Trixie's statement that the information would automatically go to the police... To the police!!! Ha ha ha!
I would have understood if she had passed this information to Interpol. (after all, students from different countries disappeared) But to the police...
I wouldn't be surprised if the chief of police of Central City is a woman, and regularly attends "auctions" under lock and key...

2. The reader may not have been shown this yet, but probably Trixies are already under some kind of chemical composition.
That's why she so outspoken.

I need to be more careful too!
Everything has already happened:
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_016.jpg
The drug literally says:
Tell all

3. Well, the fact that Evelyn is not worried. There may be a combination of the fact that: the city police are in the pocket of the Le Fay family.
And the fact that after a couple of images, Nancy can be led into the room!
Or, for example, Evelyn will show a video recording in which Nancy comes to her beloved professor Le fay, and tells her about her experiences under Hypnosis.

In your list is not considered the main prey: Country Girl (she's about a 20-22 y.o.)
Moreover, she is the only victim to whom SG has given a well-defined background. This fact makes me think that Sarah Meyers - more than other "common" slaves - will have an important role in the further developments, sooner or later. :unsure:
It seemed to me that the village girl was older. 25 - 26 years old.
After all, she managed to pass military training.
But I won't argue. I don't remember exactly where the information was.
But recently I found confirmation of Trixie's age:
18 years old.
Pay attention to the image:

Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_016.jpg
The age line is quite different under the Sleepy watermark.
At first I thought she was 16 . (the "young" characters also look very young) But then I remembered that Sleepy is very afraid of getting burned by the age threshold.
Therefore, we can guarantee that 18.
P.S. I generally thought that Freddie was 15 years old...
If they're all 18, then the story gets a little more boring...

Well, this is what we have until now. When mr.Nafany will show a selfie of him, I swear that I will personally go to Mount Rushmore to carve his face into the rock! :cool:
Who who who wants my selfie?
owl.jpg

Last edited:

Seinov

Jun 13, 2024
Only long stories are canon (for example, Nancy Templeton, Break a Thief, etc.)
Usually it's so...but in the past there have been some one-shot images that later turned out to be somehow..."prophetic":
ETbw.jpg

Which do you think is the best Sleepy comic? In my opinion it is up to date Nancy through the looking glass.
Oh well, open line:

1) Nancy's day off
(The breaking point of the entire saga: here Evelyn faces an antagonist who is smarter than she thought, her dirty business are discovered, and Trixie proves to be - potentially - the greatest nemesis of the Bitch-Tandem.)

2) Through the looking glass
(A very funny and ironic episode...even it doesn't add anything to the main storyline.)

3) All the "Thief" episodes
(It's a rule: when there's a good nemesis the plot flies high, and it is not just a mere show of unchallenged femdom.)

4) Mystery of the vanished heiress
(A summa of the Sleepy style: irony, sex, twists, and not-happy ending. It's a sin that Selene seems to have been excluded from the current main plots.) :(

5) Mystery of the White Phantom
(It's just a divertissement of SG...but for the first time, Nancy proves not to be "dumb as a brick", after all.) ;)

Then, I also liked:
- Subliminal messages
- Yoga hypnosis
- In trouble again
- Failed rescue
- Fled

Special mention for Family Value, which had started very good...but then got lost in nowhere. :unsure:
What disappointed me most is that at the beginning Freddie seemed like a complex and lovable character, but then he turned out to be just a brainless horny child who can be manipulated like a puppet.
(However, the conflicts between Angelina and Devilina are always very funny) :LOL:
AD.jpg

About the short-stories, this is my favorite:

wchu1.jpg wchu2.jpg

(My two cents) ;)

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
OK. But it pushed me towards following thoughts: what kind of women are represented (over or under) in the Universe?
Students guys.
The "Bitch Tandem" does not deal with guys at all! Heh heh heh.
Discrimination against guys.

P.S. Evelyn's mother?
Family_Values_chap3_004.jpg

The dress is too old, although who knows how long Le Fay women live. Maybe a few hundred years, not a long time for them.

alos loved how she teased Freddy, hope this two gals meet him officially in the future.
I had a theory: that in "to Catch a Thief" Evelyn left the room, leaving Nancy with Violet, in order to bring Freddie into the room and let him fuck Nancy.
Nancy is looking for a good guy. Why not Freddie? (Evelyn may be quite aware of this desire of Nancy, considering what Nancy did not tell Evelyn under hypnosis)
But it didn't work out. The nuns were faster.

Apr 22, 2020
Nancy is looking for a good guy. Why not Freddie?
Two reasons:

1) Freddie is not a "good guy". Even before he got his personality and agency scrubbed off by mind control and drugs, he was more "spoiled rich kid" and on the "want to fuck his aunt" bandwagon.

2) Pretty sure Nancy is a lesbian with 0 self-awareness and heteronormative views, even without the mind control.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Two reasons:

1) Freddie is not a "good guy". Even before he got his personality and agency scrubbed off by mind control and drugs, he was more "spoiled rich kid" and on the "want to fuck his aunt" bandwagon.

2) Pretty sure Nancy is a lesbian with 0 self-awareness and heteronormative views, even without the mind control.
I disagree on both points.
Freddie is still a good guy. Is he stupid? Yes. But a good one. Remember how innocent he was before meeting his aunt.
Also remember the images of the 6th part of the Family Values, he was genuinely worried about Leopold. He have forgotten about him? But again, only under the influence of "bookmarks" in the mind.
To reproach the lust of a 16-year-old teenager. This is generally a strange phenomenon.

And the fact that Nancy is a lesbian. I don't agree here either. She is a lesbian only under constant coercion from female rapists.
Of course she fell in love with anal sex (again because of the constant violence through anal) but what she wants to find a good guy is her words:
Nancy_To_catch_a_thief_013.jpg

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Colleagues!
I haven't been answered for several hours and thread went bananas?! ;)
I am glad someone wants to discuss ;p.

About Nancy's sexual preferences: I think she is straight, or less probable bi-courious. I can't recall (it does not mean it didn't happen) any non forced/induced lesbian encounter. Even in epilogue for Thief in the Night, she was reluctant to Trixie's advances. And at least twice she mentioned about boy friend.

Trixie is an opposite. She rapes women after making them unconsious. She is not a lesbian she is dominant lesbian, with great plans/expectations (she mentioned how small her bdsm toolbox is). I think it will be used against her.

The closer we are to breaking the more weird feeling I have it will be ... something really unexpected. I won't guess but...

About Country Girl. Maybe you are right she is more mature than rest, so 20-22 might be correct estimation. But.... The woman at the painting looks more like CG relative, not Evelyn. Probably only for me but I that is my point of view. ;)
Seinov I have never thought about Day off as a breaking point, but maybe it was? Trixie messed with Evelyn in long story... got the access to secure chat, so maybe you are right.

And last (for a moment) but definitely not the least. I do like the pumpkin image. I like not sexual context. I don't like how Trixie looks - Like psycho from horror movie, but the image is cool.

Not. It wasn't the last. Is miss Callahan related to Dirty Harry?! ;)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. I have weird feeling I have forgotten about something....

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
About Nancy's sexual preferences: I think she is straight, or less probable bi-courious. I can't recall (it does not mean it didn't happen) any non forced/induced lesbian encounter. Even in epilogue for Thief in the Night, she was reluctant to Trixie's advances. And at least twice she mentioned about boy friend.
I also remember that there were like 2 mentions of Nancy wanting to find a boyfriend.
Well, I couldn't remember exactly where was 2.
Can you tell me?

The woman at the painting looks more like CG relative, not Evelyn. Probably only for me but I that is my point of view. ;)
Well, this is definitely Evelyn's relative.
But considering that in the portrait, this woman clearly has all the features of Evelyn - brunette, green eyes, a mole on her left breast. Then this is clearly a direct line of ancestry.
Has anyone else noticed that Carmilla doesn't have all of these features?
On the other hand, "Brood of Evil" showed a lot of women of the Le Fay family who don't look much like each other...
Maybe my crazy theory is that Carmilla is a vampire who enslaved the descendants of Morgana La Fey in the past, too crazy...

Not. It wasn't the last. Is miss Callahan related to Dirty Harry?! ;)
It looks like she is - "dirty Harry"

By the way. Does anyone have this image in more or less good quality?

Jailhouse_BunnyX1.jpg

Reactions: Xemnas999

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I also remember that there were like 2 mentions of Nancy wanting to find a boyfriend.
Well, I couldn't remember exactly where was 2.
Can you tell me?
Dear @-Nafany -
It seems you are even worse pain in the ass detailer than me. Take it as a compliment ;).
About Nancy's preferences:
  • End of Subliminal Messages, during the domination over Trixie phase, she wants to find a nice boyfriend for Trixie. Nancy is not so visious to make it just for fun.
  • Second was in the catch the thief
  • She is typically reluctant during her encounters.
I think she isn't lesbian.
And what others think? Any suggestions or fact for any idea?

--
Free Trixie
Cheers

cicisaur

May 20, 2019
Nancy is too puritanical just to think she is a lesbian.
She is convinced that Trixie masturbates thinking about men....
Tixie, on the other hand, is fiercely lesbian; it would be fun for her and Violet to have a relationship....

Gh0sTG0

Sep 20, 2024
Not too many "under hypnosis things" already happened with her? That things... Even if she don't remember them, they were. Her body remembers them, her subconscious should too, hmm...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes