Apr 22, 2020
Nancy certainly thinks she is hetero. She firmly believes everyone is hetero, in fact.

It is one of her many meant-by-the-author-to-be-backward-and-stupid beliefs, like her thoughts on different cultures and lower-class people, which cements her as some way out of touch with the world she lives in despite trying to be benevolent (and is also part of the joke about her being a Nancy Drew parody living in the 21rst century)

However, despite all this, there are instances of Nancy reacting to women with interest/arousal/I-am-not-looking-at-the-sexy attitude even without getting drugged first, and Evelyn's "be submissive to dominant women and their scent" hypnosis works on her despite it explicitly taking place *before* Evelyn upgraded her methods into full blown "direct mind control".

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure there has not been any instance of Nancy reacting to a man the same way, as far as I recall.

Reactions: Seinov

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Nancy certainly thinks she is hetero. She firmly believes everyone is hetero, in fact.

It is one of her many meant-by-the-author-to-be-backward-and-stupid beliefs, like her thoughts on different cultures and lower-class people, which cements her as some way out of touch with the world she lives in despite trying to be benevolent (and is also part of the joke about her being a Nancy Drew parody living in the 21rst century)

However, despite all this, there are instances of Nancy reacting to women with interest/arousal/I-am-not-looking-at-the-sexy attitude even without getting drugged first, and Evelyn's "be submissive to dominant women and their scent" hypnosis works on her despite it explicitly taking place *before* Evelyn upgraded her methods into full blown "direct mind control".

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure there has not been any instance of Nancy reacting to a man the same way, as far as I recall.
do you think that Evie will try to get Nancy pregnant with Freddie? i mean she already fantasied it with Violet and payed the price.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023

It is possible, quite possible, that Nancy will gradually be reborn as a lesbian.
After all: the author's main content is based on lesbian relationships.

I just gave you an example of the fact that "so far" Nancy considers herself a heterosexual.

The author didn't even give her a chance!
What are you talking about? In the whole story, only 1 guy character is more or less actively represented - Freddy.
Therefore, we simply understand by the method of exclusion that if Nancy has a relationship with a guy, it will be Freddie. :ROFLMAO:

do you think that Evie will try to get Nancy pregnant with Freddie? i mean she already fantasied it with Violet and payed the price.
Let's be honest, apart from my crazy theories, there was no hint of such a desire from Evelyn.
In general, I have already written 1 theory: that it is possible that Nancy is a descendant of Arthur Pendragon, and Freddie is a male descendant of Morgana La fay,
Carmilla assigned Evelyn the task of keeping an eye on Nancy. In order to cross the pedigrees of Pendragon and La fay for some further plans of the witch Coven...

:whistle:

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Relationship between Freddie and Nancy might be the most boring (the boriest?!;)) thing one can imagine, but... this relationship would be just a playdolls house for Evelyn. So there would be several layers of kink below the surface.
I am not keen on this idea, but there it won't happen. (Never say never...)
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Relationship between Freddie and Nancy might be the most boring (the boriest?!;)) thing one can imagine, but... this relationship would be just a playdolls house for Evelyn. So there would be several layers of kink below the surface.
I am not keen on this idea, but there it won't happen. (Never say never...)
Relationships, yes, I agree, will be boring.
They are both so stupid that it will most likely be like watching guppy fish.
But one-time, to draw some kind of hot sex act between them is quite good!
Even if they are under the "chemical cupid"

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Relationships, yes, I agree, will be boring.
They are both so stupid that it will most likely be like watching guppy fish.
But one-time, to draw some kind of hot sex act between them is quite good!
Even if they are under the "chemical cupid"
So, Family Values are not enough?! ;)
About their mental abilities. I have some weird feeling they could be quite normal without constant flush from Evelyn. They are constantly under heavy influence so they just can't grow or at least start to think. I might be wrong but for me they are just unlucky, immature persons.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
PS. Probably that's why I like to watch their failures. ..

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024

So, is there any heterosexual woman there?
It seems Evelyn is some kind of Ice-9 from "Cat's craddle" which turns every woman she meet into a lesbian. Poor guys. They lost all date possibilities....
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I don’t think we’ve seen Country Girl or Pam show any real lesbian leanings. I guess we’ve seen Country Girl get slightly aroused by Violets ministrations, but I think that was mostly just a biological reaction to drugs and stimulation.
Yep.
Violet just knows how to touch a girl...
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Reactions: Poople42

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
You know, if you take the last image from "to Break a Thief" where Evelyn asks Trixie: where did you get these photos?
And what Trixie says.
Then you can understand that the "bitch tandem" went to its cruelty gradually.
Take a look at the image shown there:
Most likely, the "vulgar statues" were indeed one of Nancy's first catches, the "tandem of bitches."
They were just tickling Nancy with feathers...
even in the very chronology of the comics, you can see how the cruelty increased more and more.
That's why I started this conversation.
I used to think that everything Evelyn does with captured students and her own "toys" is the task of the coven of witches, (by Carmilla herself) so that the internal auction of slaves of the "tea club" would work.
But!
Can it be that everything Evelina does is directly her personal initiative?
The inability to cope with her hedonism, perversions and cruelty embedded by Carmilla in Evelyn?
And in light of this, it really becomes clear Evelyn's huge fears that Carmilla will find out everything...
I just used to think: what's under the concept. Carmilla will punish only what Evelyn does to Freddie gets caught.
The last image from "to Break a Thief" planted a grain of doubt in me.
Is it possible that Carmilla is not aware of what Evelyn has been doing for the last year and a half?

Reactions: Poople42 and Kacap

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
You know, if you take the last image from "to Break a Thief" where Evelyn asks Trixie: where did you get these photos?
And what Trixie says.
Then you can understand that the "bitch tandem" went to its cruelty gradually.
Take a look at the image shown there:
Most likely, the "vulgar statues" were indeed one of Nancy's first catches, the "tandem of bitches."
They were just tickling Nancy with feathers...
even in the very chronology of the comics, you can see how the cruelty increased more and more.
That's why I started this conversation.
I used to think that everything Evelyn does with captured students and her own "toys" is the task of the coven of witches, (by Carmilla herself) so that the internal auction of slaves of the "tea club" would work.
But!
Can it be that everything Evelina does is directly her personal initiative?
The inability to cope with her hedonism, perversions and cruelty embedded by Carmilla in Evelyn?
And in light of this, it really becomes clear Evelyn's huge fears that Carmilla will find out everything...
I just used to think: what's under the concept. Carmilla will punish only what Evelyn does to Freddie gets caught.
The last image from "to Break a Thief" planted a grain of doubt in me.
Is it possible that Carmilla is not aware of what Evelyn has been doing for the last year and a half?
Hello again!
First and most important. I have been able to establish new record/achievement. 3 posts straight, with no interaction. Probably that's not a thing I should be proud of, but it's worth mentioning.
OK. Let's finish this self-promotion. ;)

Carmilla probably was not aware of Evelyn's doings. The question is: wasn't she totally unaware, or just she underestimated the scale of friskiness (?!) of her niece. There was an old, short story, I do believe its was Auntie knows best, but I might be wrong, where Carmilla hypnotised young Evelyn and later was ... surprised with her behaviour. This might lead to the next educational failure, bikes and babes. If it was a failure. It might be a challenge to Evelyn, but that would be an overkill ;) So if Evelyn has been trained or she was seen/treated as rebellious teenager who will grow of all this things...
But after this long introduction:
Carmilla might be not so powerful as we thought. Or she was too proud to even though something might be done against her will. That's why Evelyn seems not to be scared too much. She will manage it later. At the moment she must just trick dazed and scared inexperienced young person, maybe just for warm-up...
I hope I made my point clear.
It also another time explains. ..
--
Free Trixie
We won't give up

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
The way those chat pictures between Evelina get gradually more cruel over time makes me think of a dumb theory I’ve had for a while. Maybe Violet didn’t start out as the monster we know her as. Maybe Evelyn has been slowly corrupting her. Maybe the escalation in cruelty we see in those pictures is us seeing Violet being slowly turned into the evil bitch she is now.
-Evelina can be extremely manipulative, often getting people to do exactly what she wants while making them think it was their idea all along.
-We know Evie loves subltly corrupting people. It’s one of her main themes. We see it with Nancy, Freddie, Kayla, and maybe now Trixie.
-She’s capable of long term hypnisis/brainwashing/conditioning.
-A strong, sadistic henchwoman (who doesn’t even know she’s a henchwoman) to do all her dirty work is exactly something she’d want.
-Carmilla seems to think very little of Violet, and holds her in contempt. Maybe this is because she knows about what Evi has done to her and thinks of Violet as nothing more than just another brainwashed thrall.

Like I said, it’s a dumb idea, but it would make Violet a much more complex character.
This is a very good theory.
About that? that Evelyn is behind Violet's monstrous cruelty.
We will take her into the general pool.
To the fact that Violet wasn't cruel before, it's true.
There are a couple of images not linked to any of the stories.
Which depict Violet, I suppose, before meeting Evelyn.
It's called the Evolution of Violet:
Evolution_of_Violet_01.jpg Evolution_of_Violet_02.jpg

You can also probably put this image here:
1204.jpg

Here we see, I suppose, the very early actions of the "bitch tandem"
Somehow Violet also got her own expensive apartment...
By the way, this image is called: office hypnosis wet

P.s. Chronologically, before that, the image goes, the work of the "new secretary"
Where Evelyn with her ass sticking out, apparently distracts this guy from downloading computer data to a flash drive.
"Secretary" can be downloaded on page 1 of this branch. There are one and a half gigabytes of shared images in the archive. The job is old.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
This is a very good theory.
About that? that Evelyn is behind Violet's monstrous cruelty.
We will take her into the general pool.
To the fact that Violet wasn't cruel before, it's true.
There are a couple of images not linked to any of the stories.
Which depict Violet, I suppose, before meeting Evelyn.
It's called the Evolution of Violet:
View attachment 4128293 View attachment 4128294

You can also probably put this image here:
View attachment 4128308

Here we see, I suppose, the very early actions of the "bitch tandem"
Somehow Violet also got her own expensive apartment...

P.s. Chronologically, before that, the image goes, the work of the "new secretary"
Where Evelyn with her ass sticking out, apparently distracts this guy from downloading computer data to a flash drive.
"Secretary" can be downloaded on page 1 of this branch. There are one and a half gigabytes of shared images in the archive. The job is old.
You have definitely should include "back to rehab" I think it explains Violet's extensive apartment better.
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
OK.
Discussion has stalled a little bit.
During the contemplation of last (unfinished) storry I have found there is a camera there.
It hasn't been hidden, to be honest, but I've just missed this detail.
Who will watch this video, and in what context?
A small video party? Let's invite some friends drink some booze, etc?
Or sold at the "only-fans" page?
Or just private gem for watching and improve a mood when night is dark and cold?
Violet for example filmed her actions with Country Girl (Meanwhile in Violet Dungeon) or with Evelyn.
Any propositions?
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
OK.
Discussion has stalled a little bit.
During the contemplation of last (unfinished) storry I have found there is a camera there.
It hasn't been hidden, to be honest, but I've just missed this detail.
Who will watch this video, and in what context?

Well, you ask questions...
well, let's do it this way:
Part of the video is clearly being shot for their home collection.
Definitely those videos that Nancy participates in, the "Bitch Tandem" definitely shoot only for themselves.
Most of the "adventures" that Nancy had were planned in order to make a video with Nancy, for gifts to each other.

I don't know about "country girl", it seems to me that she will still go to auction if the "Bitch Tandem" can still break her.
But part of the video was clearly filmed by Violet for herself, as for example in "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon".
It is not yet known exactly whether they are shooting something for the "advertising booklet" within the framework of the "tea club". I think so, they're filming.
For example, when the "Bitch Tandem" broke Pam, they recorded the process this way.

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
Well, you ask questions...
well, let's do it this way:
Part of the video is clearly being shot for their home collection.
Definitely those videos that Nancy participates in, the "Bitch Tandem" definitely shoot only for themselves.
Most of the "adventures" that Nancy had were planned in order to make a video with Nancy, for gifts to each other.

I don't know about "country girl", it seems to me that she will still go to auction if the "Bitch Tandem" can still break her.
But part of the video was clearly filmed by Violet for herself, as for example in "Meanwhile in Violet's Dungeon".
It is not yet known exactly whether they are shooting something for the "advertising booklet" within the framework of the "tea club". I think so, they're filming.
For example, when the "Bitch Tandem" broke Pam, they recorded the process this way.
I think, we both forgotten about other possibilities:
Maybe they sell the trainings/workshops? Can one imagine this kind or even more precise kink? Workshops for breaking the slaves...
Or they doing evaluation every time. You should do it better...

Ok , I have got carried away.... ;)

1729075229294.png

--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Edited. I have found some leaked training materials. Pierced, so definitely it is Violet.

Last edited:

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
If that is what the videos are for, it definitely shows that thier involvement in some kind of slave trade is way bigger and more organized than I thought.
Hello!
I think it was - Nafany - 's idea about this advertising materials. I don't like this idea. I think AI have written it here before. I prefer the idea of just "personal cruelity" not the organized one.
Trixie's dialogue with Evelyn might suggest bigger, deeper rooted stuff but I like to think about Evelyn as a spoiled, rich snob which just follows her urges/ gives in her desires.

--
Free Trixie
Cheers

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
This is a sketch "Nancy Pounded" that later went on video.
For the collection.
This video is called:
Nancy Templeton Mysteries
The video is old:
OK.
My bad ;). Next time I will do a better research... It's just a suspence, which is killing me.
What is your guess about "Slumber party". Will Jossie be abducted at the end, or no?
--
Free Trixie
Cheers

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
OK.
My bad ;). Next time I will do a better research... It's just a suspence, which is killing me.
What is your guess about "Slumber party". Will Jossie be abducted at the end, or no?
--
Free Trixie
Cheers
Absolutely yes!
Personally, I am more than confident that "Slumber Party Mystery" will close the circle of works that Josie participated in.
Having made all these works canons inside the universe of Sleepy:
Bulky Luggage
Xmas Suck
Xmas Bang Out

In fact: "Slumber Party Mystery" has already done this with its existence, it remains only to wait for it to close on "Bulky Luggage"...

Besides, I think Evelyn didn't have any problems "taking" Josie to Bulky Luggage.
Look at the adoration Josie looks at Evelyn with:
Nancy_To_Break_a_Thief_019.jpg

It seems to me that there is no less credulity here than Nancy.
P.S.
There we also see a red-haired girl who participated in "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress".
So the events of this image were before "Mystery of the Vanished Heiress".
While Evelyn was still holding herself together?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes